Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Morning Glory

The mare nibbled up the offered berry, smiling. Giving up some of her treats had been difficult, but she found herself pleased at having given to her friend.

Her belly gurgled at her loudly, clearly unsatisfied with the small number of berries she had eaten thus far. Her eyes fell on the rest and she seemed to grapple with herself before snatching up several of them and chomping them down, chewing greedily as she savored the delicious taste of her newest food item.

Teal Turken

Teal chuckles and watches her eat as she does.
Table manners will have to be attended to....sometime. x3

Morning Glory

The mare finished off the rest of the berries. Juice dribbled down her chin, but she was looking much more satisfied. Murmuring happily, she leaned back on her haunches until she tipped right over to flop on to her back. She lay there, staring up at the sky and licking her chops till all traces of her sweet snacks were gone.

(Sorry for the delay- had to make dinner)

Teal Turken

haha, you feeling full now? Teal rubs the adorable mare's belly with his hoof.

Morning Glory

The mare twitched and kicked out a hoof as she was touched. A grin yanked at her mouth. Then she burst out in giggles and curled in on herself, her hooves flailing around as she laughed uncontrollably. Ticklish didn't even begin to describe her, as she writhed on the ground, cackling and rocking back and forth. Her head fell back as she gnashed her teeth and howled.

At last she peeked up at him over her belly and gave him the cheekiest of smirks, her eyes watering.

Silverweed

((Oh, Celestia, so many new pages...curse you, exams! Well, luckily I wasn't exactly interacting with anypony  :s ))

Alkaid was basically staring at the sky pondering. I should be talking with Zeth right now. I hope he's not busy...after all, what kind of business can planets have?

Finally, staring at the ground, he spoke aloud: "Zeth, I was wondering...would you mind to have...er...a newly-created race living upon..um..you?" that sounded kinda creepy. But again, he was talking with a planet after all.

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

Ründo

---Meanwhile: Plane of Gathering---

Zeth doll was diligently observing the daily activities of the mortals, specifically one called Seed.  Seed was aware of the new comer, and that apparently it was the god of Earth.  It didn't bother him; after all, one could see Gathering wandering around from time to time anyway.

((sorry Alkaid, Zeth's mind is else were.  First time for everything right.  Besides, I don't know if he could handle the adorable happening upon him right now.))
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Night Pony

Suddenly the portal to the Soul realm started to make a weird noise. It also started to flash and flicker. Then around the portal developed two giant serpents on each side. One of them was semi-transperant while the other was entirely made from bones. Their long bodies swirled left and right until their heads meet each other with open mouths. The portal then disappeared and apeared between the serpents mouths and with that the noises stopped and everything return to normal.

((They are not alive/undead. They are more like statues. Also the heads at one against the other with open mouth that somewhat make a frame.))

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ründo

Gathering looks over at this new occurrence. "Ah, so she probably thought that portal was to blame for the rouge souls... or she's being anti-social, hard to tell really"

Teal Turken

Quote from: Morning Glory on 2013 Feb 01, 01:13:59
The mare twitched and kicked out a hoof as she was touched. A grin yanked at her mouth. Then she burst out in giggles and curled in on herself, her hooves flailing around as she laughed uncontrollably. Ticklish didn't even begin to describe her, as she writhed on the ground, cackling and rocking back and forth. Her head fell back as she gnashed her teeth and howled.

At last she peeked up at him over her belly and gave him the cheekiest of smirks, her eyes watering.

Teal laughs at her reaction, watching her kick about.
oh my, I've found her tickle spot. lol
Teal looks at her face and reaches a hoof over and gently wipes the forming tears away and giggles.
You're so silly.

Ethereal Nebula

"How can the portal be causing the rouge souls? It only leads to her realm and this one.
Though anti-social.... Hmm.... Well we've chatted before and it didn't seem like it.
Of course I could be wrong. After all, sometime others are hard to figure out."

Renee and Yama exited the inn and stretches a bit.
[glow=red,2,300]"Gyaaah~ That was a good rest."[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]"Yes, we hardly ever needed to sleep before."[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]"So what's on the agenda today?[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]"Mass chaos and doom?"[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]"Oh my gosh, yes let's totally do that!"[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]What?! No! I was just joking you know."[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]"Pft~ Joy killer.[/glow]

Ründo

"Well" Gathering looked to the side. "Technically, this realm is linked to mine, which is then linked to the mortal realm, So it's possible.  I haven't really been looking out for souls going thru my realm."

Ethereal Nebula

Ethereal just stood there staring at Gathering, not quite sure what to make of the situation.
Did he just admit that the rouge souls that have been getting out may be because of him?

After a few moments of silent between them, she just turn away and spoke in her usual self.
"Anyway, the other half of mortals have woken up.
Shall we go and finish bringing all them to life?"

Ründo

"Ah yes, of course" replied Gathering, hoping to change the subject, as well.

Ethereal Nebula

"Great~ Meet you down there then."
Ethereal exited out of the realm through a portal and lands back onto Zeth.
Renee and Yama attention was now on her as she appeared.
[glow=red,2,300]"Hey mother. What brings you here?[/glow]
[glow=lightblue,2,300]"Mother~"[/glow]
Renee trotted over to Ethereal and hugged her.
[glow=lightblue,2,300]"Yama's causing trouble again~"[/glow]
[glow=red,2,300]"What?! I did not you little brat!"[/glow]
Renee just blows a raspberry at Yama, who looks close to trying to maim the little foal.

Ründo

Gathering just simply appears near Ethereal in a wisp like manner.  He looks around before fixing his eyes on Yama and Renee.

Morning Glory

The mare guffawed softly until at last her giggles died in her throat, thought she still panted like a dog, trying to catch her breath. She gave a few raspy coughs before rolling on to her belly and sitting up. Swallowing thickly, she tried to banish the dry, sandy feeling in her mouth, but to no avail. She snorted in displeasure, but appeared to shrug it off.

Scooting forward, she seemed to be keen for more social interaction and attention. Reaching for Teal's hooves with her own, she took great pleasure in clonking hers back and forth with his in a simple, clumsy version of something like patty-cake.  Her mouth hung open in a goofy smile as she played, humming a happy nonsense tune to herself.

Teal Turken

Teal smiles and raises a hoof up and taps it against hers.
Are you seeking to play with me? :)

Ethereal Nebula

Gathering presence gain the attention of the three, each with different reactions.
Renee started squirming out of Ethereal's hug and quickly huddle underneath the Goddess.
The little filly didn't know why, but something about that God just scares the hay out of her.
[glow=red,2,300]"Well look who decided to show up."[/glow]
Yama tone was normal and was smiling, but it was obvious from her eyes that she disdain the God.
Of course, honestly she disdain pretty much every Gods/Goddesses out there so this isn't much a surprise.
Ethereal just sighed and gave the God a apologetic smile for the action of the two.

"Mother? What's going on?"
Dev was walking toward the group, looking somewhat drowsy as he recently just woke up.
The other deers can be seen waking up also and doing some stretches.

"Ah yes, I want all of you to gather around. There's a big announcement I want to make."
After a few moments when everyone was finally crowded around, Ethereal began giving them the news.
"All right I would like all of you to know that Gathering here will be helping you transcend to being a true mortal.
Murmurs could be heard throughout the crowd.
[glow=red,2,300]"What's wrong with the Nature God?"[/glow]
"Oh nothing, we're just letting him... take some time off to rest, so to speak. He had a long day before.
Anyway, Gathering, whenever you're ready."

Morning Glory

As Teal joined in the mare gave a happy squeak and clapped her hoof to his. Then she extended her other hoof and looked at him expectantly, looking back and forth between her foot and his. She squirmed on the spot with excitement, her tail swishing back and forth and her eyes betraying her proud, jolly mood.

Go Up