Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

"You are not an elemental.You are not one of us!" the elemental took an aggressive stand.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ründo

(( READ THE RULES DARN IT!!! :l   gods primary focus on their realms abilities when creating their special locations. if it's lacking they can ask for other gods/mortals help.  others wise the rules clearly state what you can and can not do))
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Blues-Music

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2012 May 27, 17:52:05
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 27, 17:47:16
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 27, 17:29:34
((good point, if your god of imagination you can do just about...anything :I))
Well I like to limit these Powers to just creatures or else Barlot will be over op being able to imagine everything he wants to life or being able to kill a god by imagining him out of existance or making a god killing weapon.
Also is it okay if I make some of my creatures from games?If yes then here is my first.

((Back to the RP.))
"Thanks Tator if you would like I can imagine creatures for you."

((Imagination makes things seem real, yet their not. So if there was an house, and you would be able to punch it. Your hoof will go right through it. That might be a good way of balancing it, not to make it op.))
He found 2 ponies out infront of him. "Hello...who are you stallions?"
Great idea!this is barlots new power now.

Rumor

''You're lieing, you're the imposter!''The elemental copied the others stance.

Night Pony

The elementals started to return from the search only to see two elementals fighting each other.They watch what will happen.
"We do not lie,we do not run.Leave this land,God, and take your lies with you!" the elemental said to Nostro.

Ründo

((great another god harassing the fire elementals. ovO seriously there is soooo much suitable land he could be using to set up shop. :l))

Rumor

Quote from: Ründo on 2012 May 27, 17:56:30
((great another god harassing the fire elementals. ovO seriously there is soooo much suitable land he could be using to set up shop. :l))
((Smithing NEEDS fire to smith! >:O))

Night Pony

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 May 27, 17:57:02
Quote from: Ründo on 2012 May 27, 17:56:30
((Smithing NEEDS fire to smith! >:O))

((Too bad!You shouldn't angered the keepers of the fire.))

Rumor

''You're the god that angered us! You must leave!''

Night Pony

"Enough!" said an elemental from the side. "You are not the only ones who were here." He then hit the ground two times and a earth elemental formed.
"Yes.The earth monitors everything...and we are the earth." said the earth elemental.
"Tell us who is the God."
The earth elemental pointed at disguised Nostro.

Rumor

The earth elemental suddenly turned to the fire elemental, pointing at it now.
((Rocks are basically controlled by metal also. :3))

Night Pony

((Objection!!! This fact is not true!Earth may or may not contain metal.Even so...metal is part from the earth which is Sahara's realm.Nostro only can craft things from metal and fire.He cannot control either of those things!))

Rumor

((Ok. :c))Nostro shapeshifts back to his normal form, frowning.

Ründo

((good call. ^-^     don't feel to bad though Nostro. you realm does have a lot of potential if you use it right  :')))

Link

Link stood up in the Time realm. With a quiet groan he got up and looked into the river to see what caused him to wake up early. Again.

Link saw a shadow, a dark one at that, looming over Zeth. Too scared to keep watching to see what it was, Link turned away and looked back at the present to see what was developing.

"Oh come on, another god? And he's already starting trouble too...I hope Alanca will be around when another war breaks out; I hate handling these things on my own..."
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

The earth elemental returns underground.
"So you have tried to trick us with your shape-shifting powers.We forbid you any access to our fire!" the elemental said.

Teal Turken

Teal noticed a....a black fuzzy dot in the sky above Tasty Trees-no...above Zeth.
He stared at it. o.O

Link

Link appeared next to Teal.

"Oh great, it's already en route..."  :I
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Teal Turken

Teal turns to Link.
"Link? You know what that is?"

Rumor

Go Up