My Main O.C

Started by PrinceDarkShadow, 2014 May 28, 10:48:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrinceDarkShadow

2014 May 28, 10:48:29 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 05, 07:21:23 by PrinceDarkShadow
Name:  Prince Dark Shadow (duh)_

Alicorn, Colt (Male)
Friendly if you already know him, but can be fierce.
  if he doesn't like you than stay away, or try to make him happy.

Eye Colour: Fuchsia, and on his left eye there is a scar that goes over his eye-lid. his eyes can also allow him to see in the dark

Mane/Tail Color: Dark Purple, and when he stands in the sun his mane will light up and turn more neon purple.
Mane: shorter than princess luna's, yet a little longer than Rainbow Dash's mane.
Tail: Like Princess Luna's tail
Coat Colour:  Onyx, with dark purple for the outline

Cutie Mark: The gate to the shadow realm. Its a purple outlined circle that has four pointed spikes on four 'corners' and in the center from the bottom left to the top right the colours go from black to dark purple.

Talent: He can manipulate the shadows to create shadow beasts, go through the shadow realm, pretty much do anything with the shadow's.

Personality: He is loving, caring. When he chooses to he won't be seen. Friendly, but can be fierce at times. He is outgoing and a quick learner. he knows great patience and a great 6th sense.   

Strengths: Cunning and thoughtfulness gives him his strength. He is also Hyper at times. Good sense of direction. He is also vary loyal and will always protect his friends /family.

Weaknesses: Makes Mistakes in plans, his looks scare other ponies. Over uses his Shadows, will always try to save some pony in need (which can be his downfall[may result in injuries]) Over protective.   

Fav. Things:
He loves playing with his sister Princess Ariel Ironknight
Hugging his good friends
Playing video games
Drawing
Archery
Listening to other people's conversations
The Living Tombstone
Dubstep
Other people's pics (Maddie, Vesperal Veil, Ety-Adopts)
DJ_PDS- let the shadows be commanded

MrEmu

Well...Not to be mean but he sounds kind of...well...like a stereo typical 'OC', I mean the dark colors, Being an Alicorn, Controlling shadow and stuff...

I mean Shadow's are kind of King Sombra's thing, He just seems a little on the OP side...I'm not trying to sound mean or to offend you or anything... Sorry if I have.

Tiger

The only real problem about alicorn OCs is that there are only 4 known alicorns in existence as we know it. When people make OCs as alicorns, it makes them a little unbelievable since they wouldn't fit into the show's context where there are only four, as stated. It's this reason that alicorn OCs are usually unliked.

Of course, if he's just for little scenes of action playing in your head, he can be anything you want him to be XD
But out here, it'd be best to try and change his race.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

michalthekid

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 May 28, 20:32:08
Well...Not to be mean but he sounds kind of...well...like a stereo typical 'OC', I mean the dark colors, Being an Alicorn, Controlling shadow and stuff...

I mean Shadow's are kind of King Sombra's thing, He just seems a little on the OP side...I'm not trying to sound mean or to offend you or anything... Sorry if I have.

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 29, 04:14:46
The only real problem about alicorn OCs is that there are only 4 known alicorns in existence as we know it. When people make OCs as alicorns, it makes them a little unbelievable since they wouldn't fit into the show's context where there are only four, as stated. It's this reason that alicorn OCs are usually unliked.

Of course, if he's just for little scenes of action playing in your head, he can be anything you want him to be XD
But out here, it'd be best to try and change his race.

1 sentence: Alicorns are overused and being OP too.   x3

xxboeing777xx

Well, Alicorns are actually the "Master Race" of ponies.
ENLIST IN THE 14th EQUESTRIAN FIGHTER SQUADRON!  WE NEED PONIES LIKE YOU!

Naura

Quote from: michalthekid on 2014 May 29, 10:11:33
1 sentence: Alicorns are overused and being OP too.   x3

They don't have to be op, also, don't say the other pony races are under used, I think pegasus/unicorn are as used as alicorns if not more, but nopony hates on them because they are thousands of other pegasus/unicorn ponies, so don't judge an Oc in how it looks :P
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

PrinceDarkShadow

2014 May 30, 10:12:31 #6 Last Edit: 2014 May 30, 11:48:31 by PrinceDarkShadow
lol he may sound OP but he is vary kind like i am and just because he controls the shadows doesn't mean his powers are the same as King Sombra's. And don't lit his dark colours fool you, it's just what has happened to him when he was a foal.

I wanted to make an Alicorn for the shear fact of the story im trying to finish.
He would be a side character in only few episodes of MLP: fim.

I have added some strengths and weaknesses to him.
DJ_PDS- let the shadows be commanded

Go Up