Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Seeing the specific shape of a shadow made Blue gulp and and shake a bit. "Y-Yes? What do you want me to do?" she asked and started fiddling with the bow, not really knowing how the hay to use one.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

"...what you need to do, is either stand on your rear hooves, holding the bow in your front hooves, or hold the bow in your magic. It doesn't matter either way, it'll still send the arrow flying, its just a little easier to aim if you go about this the Earth Pony way."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue nodded and wondered about it for a seconds, rubbing her chin. "Easier perhaps, but it would also greatly limit my mobility, which is like one of the most important things in a combat situation. I'll try to learn to use my levitation." she explained and charged her horn, picking up the bow. "Ok, what now?"

HunterOfTheDark

"Alright, nock an arrow, and carefully pull back on the string. You don't want to have a misfire, or overdraw the bow."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

The little pony clumsily took an arrow out of the quiver and placed it on the string, slowly pulling it back with her teeth, the bow still held in her levitation field, she moved the draw the arrow back.

HunterOfTheDark

"Good, now, site down the arrow shaft, and aim at your target. When you feel ready, release the arrow, and hope the arrow hits the target."

Grizzly

Blue held the bow pulled and aimed, when suddenly an idea popped in her head, she released the arrow and looked at Dusk, the arrow flying meters away from the targets "Wait, how can i aim when i have the bow in the way? I mean if the string will push on the arrow then the bow will simply push the arrow to the side and make me miss completely." she said as her mind slowly wrapped itself around the archer's paradox.

HunterOfTheDark

"Thats what the notch in the middle there is for. As long as the arrow is there, it'll at least shoot straight. Now, try again..."

This lesson went on until the two needed to head back to the dorm.

((Alright guys, its the moment you've all been waiting for, its time to go to Tartarus! So I need everyone to get back to the doorm as quickly as possible, that way we can get going to Tartarus sooner!))

Grizzly

Blue kept close to Dusk as they headed back to the dorm, happily carrying her bow and quiver. She didn't even get close to hitting anything, until the last two shots.

(( and not really, the archer's paradox is dealt with thanks to the fact that the arrow is flexible, it basically will dance around the bow, here, watch this~

HunterOfTheDark

((Ahh, I see, my bad. I guess my memories of watching that Robin Hood special of Mythbusters was slightly off... X3 ))

Grizzly

(( no probs~ i did a little archery myself when i was little, and things like this kinda stick with you X3 ))

LostSanity

With seemingly nothing else to do, Mage headed back to the dorm and entered it.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

FlameandIce

J makes his way back to the dorm after school heading up to his room to train for a bit until they were to leave
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Chromastone64

Azure decided to head back to his dorm, seeing as he had no more classes for the day.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Naura

2015 Aug 18, 03:18:56 #914 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 18, 04:05:34 by Naura
A plate hit the ground, shattering.
Sabrina threw her head up from the bench with a heavy gasp as she woke up. She glared around herself in fear. She saw two mares arguing after one of them dropped a plate.
Wha- what? Did, did I just fall asleep in the middle of the day? This is preposterous! First last night and now THIS? She thought while moving her jaw in complete silence. Something is not right, not right at all, maybe it was some bi-effects of that potion... She shook her head as if to shake the thought away, returned to reality, and looked at the huge clock on the wall. She then actually shierked out the last words:
"I SLEPT SO I MISSED [B]ALL[/B] THE CLASSES?!" The few ponies left stared at her in confusion and surprise, the two mares stopped arguing and instead started glaring at her. She looked back at them, before bolting out of the cafeteria.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

HunterOfTheDark

((Alright, everypony, except for Timber Keyblade is here, we'll just assume he got to the dorm, so that we can move on to Tartarus!))

===Evening===

Dusk, along with the rest of the group assembled in the Command Room of the dorm, waiting for Twilight and Blueblood.

The sound of approaching hoofsteps and rattling metal alerted them to Twilight's presence as she walked in, garbed in a brown jacket, with two massive sheathes carrying both her normal blades, and multiple spares incase the blades shes currently using break.
Spoiler: show
Imagine Twilight dressed like the pony in the picture below:[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Good, we're all here. Now that we have everypony, I'd like to announce the beginning of the Tartarus Epeditions. Any questions for me before I begin to explain?"

Grizzly

(( Blue raises her hoof and tilts her head while asking "What's an epedition? I think you're missing a letter. By the way, nice threads." [sorry, the troll in me made me do it X3] ))

The little blue mare was sitting on a chair next to some piece of equipment she had no idea of what for is. The bow and quiver she got from Twilight earlier leaned against the chair she was sitting on. Instead of her usual headband a pair of goggles were holding her mane in place. Her envoker in its holster loosely on her, the strap going from the left shoulder to the right side of her chest. She had her head supported with her front hoof as she sat there in the Command Room for quite some time, and is quite bored now. "Questions? I have one..." her speech was interrupted by a cute yawn ... where were you so long?

HunterOfTheDark

2015 Aug 19, 10:30:26 #917 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 19, 10:36:56 by HunterOfTheDark
"Preparing medical supplies. Tartarus is exceptionally dangerous, considering the vast amount of Shadows roaming its floors. Any other questions? Does everypony know what Tartarus is?"

((No worries Griz, typos happen, I'm actually surprised I missed that. Oh, and in fairness, I decided that everypony will be allowed to have the Wild Card ability. This mean that everypony will be able to summon multiple Personas, but you need to keep track of what Personas you have. This also means, that everypony will have access to the Velvet Room for fusion with Igor, and accessing the Persona Compendium. As soon as we head out to Tartarus, I will create a thread that has your character's stats. I ask that you update your character's stats after each battle. This will also be where you keep your list of Personas.))

Grizzly

2015 Aug 19, 13:17:35 #918 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 19, 13:22:06 by Grizzly
"Its where we have Tirek and all the other evil creatures locked up." the tiny pony answered confidently.

Post Merge

(( O-oh... i think we just came across a inconsistency X3, oops ))

Chromastone64

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Aug 19, 13:17:35
"Its where we have Tirek and all the other evil creatures locked up." the tiny pony answered confidently.

Post Merge

(( O-oh... i think we just came across a inconsistency X3, oops ))

Spoiler: show

(Sorry, had to  ^-^ )
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up