Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Mage just wrote down notes, pretty much ignoring the insanity currently going on in the classroom.

((Yup. Going to just ignore all of that and keep to the Persona theme.))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Timber Keyblade

"Well, 'That!' was interesting" Moon breathed as he puts away his journal and walked to his next class.
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

Grizzly

Blue watched the events in stunned silence, before blinking a few times. "The hay just happened?" She asked and tilted her head. "And protego is NOT a basic spell... did she just trick us?" she added in thoughts.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

"Old friend of mine." Ryuko replied, popping up behind Blue with a smirk. "All you really need to know is I have lived, and still live, a crazy life. As for Protego not being basic, I beg to differ; all you need to do to cast it is focus on your need for protection as you channel magic through your horn. Very basic in my book. In any case, Professor Sparkle wanted me to pass on a message to you. She wants you to meet her on the Archery Field after school."

With that, Ryuko's horn glowed before she teleported out.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

After the mention of professors 'book' Blue looked away and whispered to herself "Oh i bet you wrote the book on Mary Sue." after which she just sighed, flopped her ears and lied her head on her desk. She figured that if the professor answered to something she said only in her thoughts it has no point concealing herself to thoughts anyway.

HunterOfTheDark

((Not trying to be Mary Sue or anything, its just how that spell works.))

==Lunchtime==

Dusk made quickly made his way to the cafeteria, got his lunch, and sat at an empty table.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

(( and i'm just poking fun X3 gomme Blue bad filly X3 ))

Blue didn't leave the classroom for the lunchtime, just sitting at her desk and wondering about various stuff.

Chromastone64

Azure left at lunch, if only to get his bearings on the place.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

Mage made his way to the cafeteria, found some snacks, and began to eat.

((Yeah... not really much to do...  X3 ))

Naura

Sabrina just ate a simple hay sandwich for lunch, as she was thinking about their earlier class, and what they had actually learnt.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

HunterOfTheDark

==Afternoon==

Dusk slowly trudged into his next class, Magical Theory, sitting down in his seat by the window.

((Hey guys, sorry about the late reply, been a bit busy, anyway, I also wanted to do a bit of shameless self promotion. I posted the first chapter of a new fanfic on this site (http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14961.msg929239#new) called The Equestrian Swordsman: Memoirs of Two Displaced Cosplayers. If you guys like Sword Art Online, go give it a look, especially since I need some critiques))

Chromastone64

Azure followed Dusk into class. Sitting down, he looked out the window, seeing the sun very slowly descending.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Grizzly

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Jul 22, 21:33:42
==Afternoon==

((Hey guys, sorry about the late reply, been a bit busy, anyway, I also wanted to do a bit of shameless self promotion. I posted the first chapter of a new fanfic on this site (http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14961.msg929239#new) called The Equestrian Swordsman: Memoirs of Two Displaced Cosplayers. If you guys like Sword Art Online, go give it a look, especially since I need some critiques))

(( no prob, and sorry i have no idea what that sword thingy is ))

Blue was already in her seat waiting for the next class to start. Her head in her hooves on the desk, again she looked like she was mentally somewhere else.

LostSanity

After he was finished eating, Mage made his way to his next class, took his seat, and prepared for the class to begin.

FlameandIce

//Heyo sorry I poofed for awhile heh good thing I didn't miss too much X3
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

After the last few students trudged in and found their seats, a bright flash appeared, followed by the appearance of Professor Sparkle.

"Good afternoon class, please turn to page 394 in your textbooks. Now then, a little pop-quiz to get you thinking this morning. Which of the following spells are commonly known to be fueled by emotions?"
Spoiler: show
A ) The Patronus Charm
B ) The Killing Curse
C ) The Moko Takabisha
D ) All of the above

((The only form of help I can give you for this question, is saying that the Moko Takabisha is from an anime called Ranma 1/2))

Grizzly

(( wait... are you trying to trick us again? o.O ))

Blue rubbed her chin and thought about it before she sighed and raised her hoof. "The patronus and the moko takashiba are emotion based, the killing curse not." She said somewhat confidently.

LostSanity

Normally, when a question had an option of "All of the above" that tended to be the answer. However, Mage wasn't 100% sure.

However, he attempted to answer anyway.

"All of the above?" queried Mage, unsure of his answer himself.

((Yep. I have no idea. Kind of a guess  :s))

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Aug 05, 12:56:25Blue rubbed her chin and thought about it before she sighed and raised her hoof. "The patronus and the moko takashiba are emotion based, the killing curse not." She said somewhat confidently.

"Well spotted Miss Star. Many believe that the Killing Curse requires anger to fuel the spell. In actuality, it requires a pony's killing intent, which is not an emotion at all. As for the two other spells, the Moko Takabisha is fueled by confidence, while the Patronus Charm is fueled by happy memories, or love. It was a good guess, Mr. Mage, but not quite right. Now, who here..."

Twilight continued on with her lecture until 3:00 PM

Grizzly

Go Up