Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlameandIce

2015 Apr 16, 10:34:39 #640 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 16, 18:57:53 by FlameandIce
J opens his door smirking heads down the the command room seeing Dusk. Hey Dusk. He says following the  pony You know I was thinking about heading out you want to come?
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Chromastone64

Azure suddenly felt odd. Not only did he realize he was outside at night, but also he just felt something was...off.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Grizzly

Lying in her bed Blue stared at the stopped clock above the door in the darkness of her room. Locked in her room she stared at the frozen clock for a few more tedious seconds before shifting her sight to her nightstand, where her evoker lied. The young blue mare took the gun shaped device and held it in her hooves while shifting her sight yet again, this time blankly staring into the ceiling with the evoker in her hooves. "A team is only as strong as its weakest member..." she whispered to herself.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Naura

Sabrina finally opend the door and went inside her room, where she immedietly fell down onto her couch.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Doomato

As soon as the dark hour commenced, all of the lights and arcade cabinets in the arcade shut down and Doomato looked at the coffins. "This 'insanity' thing again? I keep seeing this." He muttered.

LostSanity

All of a sudden... on his way home... it was like everything froze. There was even a chill in the air. Mage shivered. He rubbed his front hooves together to try to warm himself up.

"What the heck? It shouldn't be this cold already..." stated Mage slightly aloud to no pony in particular.

"I'd... better hurry home..." realized Mage as he continued to make his way home.

He passed the arcade and thought he saw something move. He froze in place. It was probably just another pony. Mage couldn't help but feel embarrassed. He was getting paranoid now. Who would be out this late though? He decided to stand there and wait to see what would happen next.

Somehow... Mage was positioned in a way in which he couldn't clearly see the coffin that seemed to be currently in the arcade...

((Just trying to RP with someone. I feel lonely in this RP at times...  :s))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

annosrules

A charcoal unicorn comes running out of the alleyway separating the arcade from other buildings, his terror was obvious.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2015 Apr 16, 10:34:39
J opens his door smirking heads down the the command room seeing Dusk. Hey Dusk. He says following the  pony You know I was thinking about heading out you want to come?

Dusk smirks, "Count me in, I feel ready to take on anything!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

FlameandIce

J chuckles and nods Alright let's go I've been meaning to test out my new scythe on some shadows. He says heading back to his room grabbing the EVOKER and heading downstairs waiting at the entrance for Dusk
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk nodded as he kept going to the Command Room, both to check in with Twilight, and to retrieve his EVOKER. As he stepped in, he spotted Twilight over at the bank or consoles. "Hey Twilight, me and J are heading out to get some practice, is there anything we should know?"

"Actually, there is, Twilight replied. "There appears to be some sort of activity at the Palownia Mall. Go check around the area while you're out."[color/]

Dusk nodded, "You got it." With that, the grey unicorn started back downstairs to the door where J was waiting. "Twilights says theres some sort of activity at the mall. She wants us to check it out while we're out."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

FlameandIce

Sure thing. He replies with a nod heading out But we'll need to hurry so let's get going. J waits for Dusk to follow him out before darting off towards the mall checking back every few seconds to make sure Dusk is keeping up
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

=====Dark Hour Palownia Mall=====

The Palownia Mall during the Dark Hour is a spooky place. The eerie green light of the moon, and the coffins littered throughout the mall made it feel more like a graveyard than anything else. Dusk held his Elucidator sword at the ready, his EVOKER in his saddlebags as he walks slowly through the mall with J

"See anything, J?" He asks, keeping his eyes peeled for any movement.

((Ok, because of the time jump, we are now about twenty minutes into the Dark Hour, and the ponies who we are gonna bring into SEES, are now gathered inside the night club, since its one of the few buildings that are unlocked. I also plan to begin the first real Shadow battle while we're at the mall as well, so hold tight, since I need to figure out J's level, and stats.))

Chromastone64

As Azure walked around uneasily, he actually spied a few ponies heading somewhere. Following them, he ended up at some sort of night club. What was even more unnerving was that there were ponies with weapons here.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FlameandIce

J looks around his horn glowing as he summons his scythe as he looks around the night club he uses his magic to keep a grip on his EVOKER as he examined the area
RP idea give me feedback

Doomato

"Hey, do you mind not waving the weapons around here?" Doomato was looking at J from the higher floor of the Nightclub.

LostSanity

All of a sudden...

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Apr 16, 19:45:20
A charcoal unicorn comes running out of the alleyway separating the arcade from other buildings, his terror was obvious.

"Hey!! What's wrong?!" shouted Mage to the pony. Mage began to run towards the pony as well.

Finally. He saw it. The coffin. He froze in place. He was absolutely speechless.

"WHAT THE BUCK?!" shouted Mage. He couldn't help but yell. He never saw anything like it before.

"What in the hay in going on?!"
thought Mage.

He was just tense and absolutely awestruck. He wasn't moving...

((Welp. My character is now easy pickings for any roaming Shadows. But no killing my character off okay?  :I))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

annosrules

"I have no idea!" Match exclaims, stopping and standing beside Mage.

HunterOfTheDark

What these three failed to realize, was the fact that while they were grouping in fear, a Shadow began to creep up on them. While they might have missed that, two other ponies spotted it.

"You three, get down!" Dusk called to them, jumping between the Shadow and the three frightened ponies, J hot on his hooves.

Activating Combat Mode!

Combatants:

Dusk Storm (lvl. 1)
> HP: 64/64
> SP: 24/24
> Persona:
   > Black Frost
> Skills:
   > Mudo (cost: 6 SP)
   > Agilao (cost: 6 SP)
   > Bufula (cost: 8 SP)

J (lvl. 1)
> HP: 64/64
> SP: 24/24
> Persona:
   > Thanatos
> Skills:
   > Ghastly Wail (cost: 15 SP)
   > Tempest Slash (cost: 13% HP)

Enemies:

Cowardly Maya (HP: 42) (x 3)

Activating Combat Mode!

Dusk stared down his opponents, before charging in and slashing the center Cowardly Maya.

> Cowardly Maya takes 10 damage!

FlameandIce

J chuckles Time for purification. He saysholding the Evoker to his head Thanatos! He shouts summoning his persona Use tempest slash! Thanatos draws his blade and slashes at the center Cowardly maya
RP idea give me feedback

HunterOfTheDark

> Cowardly Maya 1 destroyed!
> J's HP drops 64 -> 56

Dusk grins, "Nice kill J!" He than pulls out his own EVOKER. "My turn! Come, Black Frost! Agilao!"

> Cowardly Maya 2 destroyed!
> Dusk's SP drops 24 -> 16

((To save space, whenever a skill is used to destroy a Shadow in a one-hit KO, I will simply say that the Shadow is destroyed))

Go Up