Started by Chromastone64, 2014 May 11, 12:42:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sakura_Blossom

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Jaywo

Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

GoldenTerrabyte

So Water/Flying then? Wind isn't a type, wind is always represented by Flying type.

And this is off topic, but whoa, your pony's mane changes patterns when I zoom in... weird!

How about Ghost type? Because you're illusionary... in a really odd and cool way.
I'm back

Jaywo

It was a request, I have no idea why the person shaded it like that. XDD

And yes, Water/Flying
Tis been a while since I played Pokemon.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

Rock/Electric
Rock because you have stone in your name, and electric because Nintendo 64 is powered by electricity... and stuff... yeah I make weird conclusions

Grizzly

Fighting type.
Cause you're an earth pony, and they have a lot of fight in them X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Sakura_Blossom

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Grizzly

Well, either the obvious, Ground/Water
Or a very special group just for you and a few others, Mud!

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Tiger

Psychic/Dark type.

That's probably impossible in the pokemon world, but oh well ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2014 May 14, 04:20:40
Psychic/Fairy type

eh, i guess it fits.

You're a ghost type :D

HunterOfTheDark

Ghost type eh? Works I suppose...

Normal type.

By the way, how do you like that Kingdom Hearts III fan-music playlist I posted yesterday?

Grizzly

IT was AWESOME!!! :3

and i'm sticking to ghost type, they pass through walls, its kinda like passing through dimensions, no? X3

HunterOfTheDark

Haha, I knew you'd enjoy it, I mean any KH fan would love it! Which track was your favorite?

Hmm, I've said all the obvious types for you... How about Normal/Ground.

Grizzly

Hard to tell, pretty much all of them X3

Hmm, psycho/ground?

HunterOfTheDark

Heh, I'm surprised you didn't say the tracks for the Frozen world (field and battle music). Those two are personally my favorite of the mix, right after Dearly Beloved.

Psychic/ground huh? Never would have thought of that. I'll say Fighting/Psychic for you.

Go Up