Pony High (open to any pony) :D

Started by Crescendo, 2012 Apr 09, 00:30:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Moonbeam suddenly heard buzzing and let out a small 'eep' and jumped out of her desk, landing on the pony beside her.  :I She cowered from the big bad (tiny) bee.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Teal Turken

((Pretty sure the pony beside Moonbeam is Cosmos))

Cosmos supports Moonbeam's weight effortlessly.
He levitates Moonbeam off his back and floats her in front of him giving her a funny look. o.O

Nala Valor

Honey said "ok... Don't move..." he got closer and put his hoof very close to the bee. It went on him and he got back to his desk..

PrincessButton

((yup, but she never learned his name... :b ))
Being levitated in front of Cosmos, Moonbeam turns light pink. "ah..uh..Sorry..there was a bee...and.." She blushes harder.

Teal Turken

Cosmos looks over to see Honey taking the bee away.
He turns back to Moonbeam and giggles.
"It's okay, bees are pretty scary"
He sets Moonbeam down on the ground and dispels his magic.

((By the way, Cosmos has a unique kind of magic that doesn't glow but has a starry effect to his horn and that which he is casting on))

PrincessButton

She gave Cosmos an apologetic smile and looked over at the pony with the bee nervously. She slowly walked back to her desk and sat down again.

Nala Valor

Honey asked the bee ((yes, he did ask the bee)) "are you ok?" he looked at the bee a bit more and said "ouf... Your fine... That's good!"

Teal Turken

Cosmos returns to his drawing.
He looks like he's doing it effortlessly, never stopping for a single moment or even erasing.

PrincessButton

Moonbeam looked at her paper, there was no room left to draw to she sighed and lay her head on the desk.

UntitledCopy

Minty took a deep breath as he opened the school door. He always hated taking classes in the middle of the year, it always threw him off.
As he was walking, he noticed a rules poster.
RULE 1: No flying in hallways! It can be dangerous!
RULE 2: Magic is only allowed in EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY!

Minty stopped reading there. He was furious! He loved magic, as it was one of his Talents!
"Ugh, saw off my horn, why don't you?!", Minty murmured. He walked along the hallway, exploring the school.
Yes, I'm eleven. PROBLEM?

I'm not short, I'm fun-sized!

Flamestriker

Cleft looked at the school with excitement. She had been transferred from her old school in Trottingham to here. She took a deep breath and entered.
[move][/move]

Night Sight

ATTENTION!!!
I have decided to take over this RP do to the lack of its previous owner for quite some time
Is this even aloud?
WHO CARES!
Pony High is back  :D
I am time jumping to tomorrow to the beginning of the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharp Pencil waited happily for the students to arrive, after being newly appointed to principle of the school he was looking forward the the job

Zaner-Boy

((Whatever you say. I'm using a different OC now.))

Fall walked through the hallway, shivering slightly. She avoided the clusters of ponies.

Night Sight

Night Sight waited for his doors to be opened so he could exit his dismal padded room and go to the school just outside

Night Sight

Sharp Pencil checked his paper work,
"Ok I guess the first class is...Art, better hurry to the Art room then!" He said grabbing a suitcase on the way and slamming a big red button on the way out, opening Night Sight's cell
"Finally!" He said running out of the room and straight to the Art class

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 10, 01:17:57 #1375 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 10, 01:20:10 by Pinkie Pie
Quote from: Night Sight on 2012 Jun 09, 22:00:25
ATTENTION!!!
I have decided to take over this RP do to the lack of its previous owner for quite some time
Is this even aloud?
WHO CARES!
Pony High is back  :D
I am time jumping to tomorrow to the beginning of the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sharp Pencil waited happily for the students to arrive, after being newly appointed to principle of the school he was looking forward the the job

((I'm sure that Lexy wouldn't mind...She's been grounded for a long time... D: ))

Night Sight

((I hope so, if the previous owner comes back I shall step down but until then...))
On the way to the Art class Night Sight crashed head first into Nova  :0

Rumor

Somepony also crashes into Night Sight :0

Flamestriker

Cleft looked around, confused. She first wanted to look around the school.
[move][/move]

Night Sight

The Sharp Pencil crash's head first aswell  ovO

Go Up