Pony High (open to any pony) :D

Started by Crescendo, 2012 Apr 09, 00:30:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

He said "ok..." he took his ink and the asked book and a bee came in the class. It came by the colt.

PrincessButton

Moonbeam sits in the back quietly drawing swirls on her paper.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Night Sight

"Now class today we will be doing something called 'Thought Drawing' In which you think of something and let your pen do the work, dont even this about it just... draw"

Teal Turken

Spoiler: A new student walks into the classroom, he's not like other students though.
He looks at the class and then the teacher without saying anything, just generally smiling. •
show

Nala Valor

He does what the teacher said. The results are awful. He then looked at the new pony. He wanted to back off but the desk didn't allow somepony to do so.

Night Sight

Sharp looks at Nala's drawing and slightly cringed
"Um... try something you know very well, something you know better then the back of your hoof" He said before walking back to the desk

PrincessButton

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 30, 23:25:21
Spoiler: A new student walks into the classroom, he's not like other students though.
He looks at the class and then the teacher without saying anything, just generally smiling. •
show

((SO CUTE OHMAHGAWSH.  :') ))

Moonbeam continued swirling on her paper, mind blank.

Nala Valor

((it's not Nala, it's my new OC))

He was scared of the teacher. He tried to draw again. It was even worst.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 May 30, 23:31:00
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 May 30, 23:25:21
show

((SO CUTE OHMAHGAWSH.  :') ))

Moonbeam continued swirling on her paper, mind blank.

((Yep! I made that myself! :D))

Cosmos walks to the back of the class and takes a seat, looking around the classroom.

Nala Valor

He was hiding his eyes from all the new pony and the teacher.

Night Sight

He looked out at the class
"So many new students!" He said laughing

Teal Turken

Cosmos chuckled to himself silently, putting a hoof over his mouth.

Nala Valor

Honey looked around the class and saw a bee flying around the class. he looked at it like if it was a flying diamond.

PrincessButton

((Yeah Teal I saw you post him somewhere else, he is SO freaking adorableeee ahhhhh can't stop looking at the cuteness!))

Moonbeam looks over at the new student sitting beside her in the back of the room, she smiles admiring his mane, but looks away afraid that he saw her looking.

Teal Turken

Cosmos looks at Moonbeam with curiosity.
"Does my appearance frighten you?" he asks.

((Thanks Pinkie! I can do the same to one of your characters too if you want))

PrincessButton

((I've actually been contemplating a third OC because I have an Earth, Pegasus, but no Unicorn yet, if I do create one they could be friends. :D ))

"Oh..n-no I really like your mane." She blushed while complimenting the stallion.

Teal Turken

Cosmos smiles to Moonbeam. :]
"Thank you"

PrincessButton

She smiled back, then looked down at her paper, it was a mess of scribbles.  She made a x3 face.

Teal Turken

Cosmos looks to his paper.
He levitates his pencil and begins drawing out something.

Nala Valor

The bee Honey was looking at landed close to Moonbeam. Honey was stressed of what she was going to do if she sees it.

Go Up