World of Darkness {Jump in!}

Started by Heartless Scarlet, 2014 Mar 01, 10:15:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

Rush climbed out of the balloon slowly, first placing one hoof on the clouds below to make sure the spell had taken effect. Once he had determined that it was safe, he hopped the rest of the way out.

He looked around at the dim cloud city and said, "I can only imagine how beautiful this city would've been before the balance failed..."

Act One

((Remember everyone - Cloudsdale isn't fully effected by the darkness below. Just one side is hit by the sun, one side by the twilight shade. Colour is still as vibrant as the light allows it to be.))

Pressure kept herself steady in the landing and picks herself up from a surprisingly soft landing. Her realization that they are landing on "a cloud" makes her give a mental face-hoof to herself. It's not like she's ever flown in a balloon before, never mind visiting a cloud city or such.

As she peers over the side of the basket, a sense of ire starts to build. The mare looks to the other ponies and with a more softer tone than usual, requests some help.
"Is it alright for some pony to cast the cloud walking spell on me? I don't actually know it, since I'm more of a ground-based unicorn..."
She thinks about using the Core Control spell at the same time, just to be sure she doesn't fall to the ground at the moment her hoof would touch cloud.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Rush of MLP

Rush looked back over the side of the basket. He looked like he was going to say something, but he didn't. Instead, he casted the cloud walker spell on her and went back to looking at the city.

Act One

After a quick tingle from the magic cast on her, the cautious quadruped leaned and twisted her body over the basket rim, hanging off the outside edge. Pressure tested the spell on the cloud and her hoof was comfortably squishing the top of the surface. Confidence renewed, she pressed away from the vehicle and gave a nod of gratitude to Rush. The charcoal mare then looked back towards the spectacle of the city.

"Well, I certainly don't feel as grim for our future as I was before... This place looks like it's been untouched by the odd events of the world..."
Although the sight of colour was still a refreshing change to the days of grim greys and insecurity, she would of liked something more usual to be present too. Pressure calls out to the rest of the group.
"Okay ponies, if everyone's sorted for now, I suggest we have some sort of plan. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of activity around here, but there's every chance that Cloudsdale residents are in-hiding and just want to keep safe. This place may not be as hard-hit from the current situation of missing ponies and may be the safest place in Equestria. But for now, I just want to see what we're dealing with."

Raising her hoof and pointing towards the road into the settlement, she continues to forward her thoughts.
"I think we should start looking for anypony about, maybe find some food or shelter if it permits us. Splitting into smaller groups, we stay within a block away from each other, remaining in shouting distance of each group. When we're reach to move on, each group shouts they're ready and we advance together to the next lot of houses and shops. Any objections or other ideas?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile, as everypony is distracted...)

As the Balloon stays still, the light from the sun forces a long and stretched shadow under the large inflated structure. As the vehicle stands still, there is a shimmer withing the shape of the silhouette, the edges rippling. As the ripple works it's way up the shadow on the floor, the silhouette reaches one of the waterfall's edges that blocks the sunlight. The ripple swoops from the Balloon's shadow into the shade of the river's edge, working its way along the channel towards Cloudsdale...
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Rush of MLP

Rush looked, again, as though he were going to say something, but he hesitated. 'It might not have been
.. And I don't want to drive us off-course with a silly errand that produced nothing. But... what if it was?'

His uncertainty was written all over his face as he finally spoke up, "Hey, everypony, I think I may have seen a pegasus on one of the clouds leading up to Cloudsdale while we were in the balloon." He realized the flaw of his statement and quickly added, "But it wasn't far out. Maybe the third or forth away."

StarrBee

"I could go and check if you wanted..." Quill piped up.

Act One

After Quill's suggestion, Pressure swings her head to the pony and gives a quick nod.
"Okay, but be careful. Give us a shout on what's happening if and when you've tried to talk to them. Any problems, just scream back and fly to us."

Her attention goes back to the mass of the group.
"Okay, while that's happening, lets start picking groups to work with. I'll go with Starlight."

StarrBee

"I'll try not to be too long!" Quill said before spreading her wings and flying off. She searched  the clouds beneath her to see if she could spot the other pony Rush had mentioned. The pegasus dared to perform a quick loop in the sky before returning to her task.
After a few more minutes of searching, Quill spotted a white pegasus laying on a cloud. She lowered herself closer to the cloud and called out timidly.
"H-hello? Are you okay?"

Rush of MLP

((Wow, this RP got really quiet. I hope it's not dead.))

Rush got nervous when Pressure Point mentioned splitting up into groups. He didn't know whether it was the splitting up, or the going in groups that offset him, but he went along with it, not wanting to cause commotion, though he didn't say a word.

ThePolarAtlis

((Info: Atlis is an earth pony who was born from Detrot and looks like this:

After the darkness came claimed the lives of his mom, dad, sister, and that uncle that everyone hates. Only him and his 2nd ucle is alive in his family))

Atlis was walking in the everfree forest with a backpack with essentials ((like medikits)) and is wearing a head mounted flashlight.

"I should not be walking out here, I really should not be walking out here."

Atlis takes a deep breath and calls out for an other pony.

"HELLOOOO, ANYPONY OUT HERE?!?!"

StarrBee

((I don't think it's dead, I was just waiting for a reply from MelodyFlight))

Act One

((I was actually wondering if this was dying out myself... it seems only 3/4 of us stick to it at best, and a few one-off show ups just throw it completely off course at times... I'd still keep it up, If I knew people were posting still))

Cyberian Misfit

((Is this R/P still going? I noticed it has been a couple weeks since the last post was made. It is is still going, may I bring in my OC?

Spoiler: show

Drafir is a Pegasus pony that was raised by a Dragon, sort of a reverse Spike. Her life with a dragon gave her a very small amount of Dragon Magic in the form of being able to breath and withstand fire.

If it is ok to continue please let me know.))
"My common sense is stronger than your ignorance."

zendayafan111

( Woah bro I've been gone for too long o.o )
Stay Happy!

Go Up