So you're trapped on a mysterious island..... [Jump-In]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain had flown to the strange portal, and he found Zappy in there. "It's a changeling! I wonder if it's a changeling I know? Onyx? Maybe Zappy? Hang on... It IS Zappy!"
I'm back

Grizzly

"A changeling? Never actually had to deal with one of those, aren't they supposed to be dangerous or something?" Tilien asks and looks over Zappy. "This one does look cute though." she admitted with a blush.

//um... just to clarify, cause im not sure if i got zendays last post correctly, Tilien is a griffon, not a pony.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Teal Turken

// Yeah Tilien's a griffon. \\

Zappy's wings buzz a couple of times and he pulls his head out of the sand and keeps eyes shut tight from the bright sunlight. He wipes sand off his face and takes a few breaths. >.<
His horn is glowing red.

zendayafan111

is this a bad changeling? Asked Electric as she walked up to it
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

"Aren't they all bad?" Tilian asked oblivious to the matter and lowered herself in attack position, just in cause.

Teal Turken

Zappy blinks open his eyes and looks up Electric with a startled gasp and scoots back into slope of the small crater.
Tilian has him frightened.

GoldenTerrabyte

"I actually know TWO good changelings, so they aren't all bad."
I'm back

zendayafan111

i knew not all changelings were bad! said Electric as she slowly trotted over to the changeling with a kind look. hi! I'm Electric Gamer Electric for short! she said with a warm smile
Stay Happy!

Teal Turken

Zappy stares up at Electric's suddenly happy expression and sneezes in her face.
S-sorry... >.<

Grizzly

Tilien eased up. "And you did acted like you recognize this one, so that it should be one of the good ones. Okey." She sighed and walked up to Zappy. "Sorry to scare you little one, i just tend to think 'worst cause scenario' first." She tried to comfort him with a smile.

zendayafan111

She wipes her face and laughs. im actually surprised he's shy said Electric
Stay Happy!

Teal Turken

// I thought someone else was going to post. \\

Zappy looks at Tilian and curls his hooves in.
Where am I? he asks.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Nobody here knows. All we know is that it's an island, and that there's no other land for miles and miles, much too far to fly it seems."
I'm back

zendayafan111

yeah said Electric as she glanced at the sun. its almost sunset we should find or make shelter soon
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

"I hear that when stranded on an island, the best way to get food is by fishing. Who here knows how? I don't..."
I'm back

Teal Turken

We're on an island?! But...but...I was just trying to teleport across the room... :s
Zappy looks up at the sun and squints.
I um...I can fish. Zappy says timidly.

zendayafan111

it isn't really the best option to fish knowing your a pony... but i know how to fish! Electric said bouncing up and down can one of you guys look for like food? like fruits? or something?
Stay Happy!

zendayafan111

okay, we have food and fish covered now we just need warmth and shelter... Electric thought for a moment. ill look for stuff to make a nice shelter!  :D
Stay Happy!

Teal Turken

Go Up