So you're trapped on a mysterious island..... [Jump-In]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

zendayafan111

Electric Gamer decided to grab supplies for shelter and food. She went inside forest that was on the island. hmmm... maybe theese flowers.. mumbled Electric. She glanced at the flowers and sniffed them. They might not be good for eating but good for healing.... Electric put the flowers in her damp saddlebag. i better find some food.... and fast! Electric Gamer glanced at the sun almost sunset....
Stay Happy!

Weatherboy1

Hey everypony! Every Friday at 7:10PM CST I will throw in a random monster to attack you! Today the monster is.....
A WINDIGO (mlp version)
Electric gamer heard rustling noise coming from behind. A random Windigo appears!

zendayafan111

Electric turned around and screamed. OH MY CELESTIA! she screamed. She galloped full speed into a bush and tried to calm down. why cant this be like a pokemon battle or something?! she quietly said to herself.
Stay Happy!

Weatherboy1

The Windigo uses.... Hatred! Your defense has dropped!

GoldenTerrabyte

"A windigo?! Uh, the cold never bothered me anyway! Oh, who am I kidding? I HATE THE COLD!"
I'm back

zendayafan111

UMM STHAP SINGING!   DD: Electric Gamer used positive thoughts! Her defense has rosen!
Stay Happy!

Weatherboy1

Windigo uses...... SHATTERING HOOF STRIKE! .... It hits both (yellowpikmin) and Electric Gamer! It does critical damage!

zendayafan111

AUGH! Electric looks in her saddlebag and eats one of the healing flowers. Electric Gamer is now healed up and will continue to be healed for 5 rounds!
Stay Happy!

Weatherboy1

Quote from: zendayafan111 on 2014 Feb 07, 21:13:26
AUGH! Electric looks in her saddlebag and eats one of the healing flowers. Electric Gamer is now healed up and will continue to be healed for 5 rounds!

WINDIGO USES ARTIC FREEZE!.... It's Super Effective! You are now frozen until someone unfreezes you or when the effect runs out in 5 turns!

Grizzly

As soon as the creature appeared on the scene Tilien jumper behind a tree to hide from sight, observing the battle. She looked around for a weapon but found none, her beak and claws had to do. She waited for a good moment and jumped behind the wendigo, positioning so that it is between her and Rainstorm.

Tilien used claw attack, hitting the unsuspecting oponent in the back.
(something like this? This style of combat isn't exactly my strong suit.)
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Feb 07, 21:35:34
As soon as the creature appeared on the scene Tilien jumper behind a tree to hide from sight, observing the battle. She looked around for a weapon but found none, her beak and claws had to do. She waited for a good moment and jumped behind the wendigo, positioning so that it is between her and Rainstorm.

Tilien used claw attack, hitting the unsuspecting oponent in the back.
(something like this? This style of combat isn't exactly my strong suit.)

(You're on the right track!)
The Windigo is severely damaged and thrashes around! Tilien is thrown off the windigo before it runs towards a mysterious mountain towards the center of the island! 

zendayafan111

Brrr! Electric shivered as she broke out of the ice she quietly whispered a thanks to the griffion and used sing to put the windigo to sleep. its super effective!
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

"No problem." Tilien waived her claw as an answer to Electrics thank you and with mistrust watched the sleeping wendigo. She slowly walked to it and mercilessly struck it in the back of its head with her claws, making sure it is down and out. She looked to the far, on the mountain the creature was clearly heading to. "I think we should keep our distance from that pile of rocks." she said silently.

zendayafan111

yeah... Electric gamer mumbled to herself. There better not be more monsters coming..... thought Electric.
Stay Happy!

Teal Turken

// I might join this. My only real issue with this RP is the pokemon combat system. There's no stats, so raising defense and lowering attack power of characters doesn't really mean much. \\

Grizzly

//thats why i've avoided that, and further more i think that the effect on a character shouldnt write the attacker but the attacked, that is if the attacked can take a hit if you know what i mean :P

Teal Turken

Somewhere on the western end of the island on a beach, a mysterious and violent portal opens in the sky with lightning shooting out of it. It strikes the sand several times before spewing out a large ball of electricity that strikes the ground and closes the portal. Sand is thrown high in the air and everything goes quiet for several minutes.

// I'll leave it at that if someone wants to investigate it. If not Zappy will pull himself out of the ground in my next post. \\

Grizzly

Tilien heared the noice of something crashing in the sand from the west. She raised her eyebrown "What now... Let's go investigate."  She sighed and waited for an responce before walking on the western beach.

Teal Turken

Half way up the beach is a small crater with sand still dribbling down to the center. At the bottom lay what looks like a very young changeling but his head up to his shoulders is buried beneath the sand.

zendayafan111

Electric walks out of the forest and back onto the beach she soon sees another pony and.... a changeling?!? She galloped full speed to the pony.
Stay Happy!

Go Up