The new world... (Open RP)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Aug 22, 10:18:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

"Where going to the wall" maple replies still looking around.

Snowcraft_Pony

"No, we're not, we passed it when we left the city..." Moonlight said, her voice still filled with sorrow. "This was my home... my entire home town is... gone." She began to cry again. It was clear that while she could act tuff like she had in the city, she was weakened by this blow.

Maplewood

Maples eye twitches "oh yeah that slipped my mind i guess" whisperd maple as he started to tinker with the comtrol panel on his hoof.

Two tone

Ecco begins to wrap Moonlight in one of his wings, comforting her, he says calmy "Hey, don't cry. Many others have lost things, just like your house..." He says holding back tears of his own "But it's something we can't help, I lost my home and something else, I know how it feels"
BATS! I have a DayZ Server! Overpoch (Message me :D)

Snowcraft_Pony

Moonlight continued crying. She was ignoring what was being said.

Reginald27

"As have i, much of what i cherish was lost when the centaur came and reacted havoc on the land" Reginald said trying to keep his head held high but the feeling of tragedy leaves his head heavy

"The pain is inevitable, and i am truly sorry for your loss, no one knows the true value of your home but your own self."
an ask blog of mine id love for you to check it out https://www.tumblr.com/blog/10-souls-ask-blog

my regular art blog https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-ameliorate-kvasir

not sure what i can say about me that is of interests, but if you would like to ask me something ill be more than happy to answer!

Snowcraft_Pony

"My son was here when the wall fell..." Moonlight sobbed as she picked up a dusty skull.

Two tone

Ecco shudders and looks away at moonlights last comment, he looks down and sighs in sorrow, he mumbles something under his breath before booking at them again "Y-your son? he asks as he beings to tear up

Two tone

He offers hwe a friendly hug, almost crying himself

Maplewood

Maple mumbles something and walks over to a bench that some how had survived the destruction and sat down eyes closed as he begins to filter what he just heard.

Go Up