The new world... (Open RP)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Aug 22, 10:18:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

It had been two years since Twilight's coronation, and a new colony had formed in a far off, lush land.

But disaster struck...

The great threat of the centaur had finally done damage. The wall that divided the pony colonists from the centaur fell, ruining the lands, where once there were green rolling plains, now there was a dead wasteland, the capital of the lands lay in ruin, the survivors camping in the wreckage.

And now the ponies were falling. But there was hope.

Moonlight Falls stood looking over her ruined home, standing proudly in defiance. She would not give up. She had hope, a hope that would save pony-kind. Hopefully...

"Ponies! We have survived the fall of the great wall, what could possibly stop us now?" she called as ponies got on with their business. "I am looking for those who would help those outside our new home. I am looking for those willing to travel behind the great Wall!"

ace nowson

A pony that lives in the wastelands. she was a pony of sliver and purple in her mane and a bith blackish purple body.
love is in change and hate is in change so is there really love and hate or is it a change in life.

shackesper

Snowcraft_Pony

Moonlight spotted the pony and called to her. "You there, what's your name?" she asked with a confident smile. "You look like a capable pony. Would you be interested in travelling the new world?"

Maplewood

Maple could hear the speech from his workshop shack as he was replacing a hydro pump back into his arm."whats all the ruckus now." He groaned getting up to take a look.

mentalshock

Shock Waters a Halfling (half unicorn half changeling) walked over to Moonlight, "This land is my home, and I shall help you reclaim it anyway possible."

Snowcraft_Pony

"Ponies of Talavera! You look, and you, all of you! We're strong, we are the survivors of the greatest catastrophe in pony history like!" Moonlight gestured to the ruined walls towering over the camps and shacks that made the city. "We need justice to be served. We need to end the threats of the centaur if we are to survive this new Land, no matter how harsh it is!" Moonlight spat into the ground. "What have we done to deserve this? What will you do to make things right?" Moonlight smiled as the halfing spoke. "You're a real hero."

ace nowson

"my name well i dont have one so you can call shoother. yes i would love to explore with you" yelled back shooter
love is in change and hate is in change so is there really love and hate or is it a change in life.

shackesper

Maplewood

After watching for a bit maple shrugges and puts his hoof up." I guess ill go besids i need a new change of sceneory."

Snowcraft_Pony

Moonlight looked over to Maple. "Yeah, 'fraid that might not be an option... Nopony knows anything outside of this wasteland..."

Maplewood

Maple chuckles "and thats why im going".

mentalshock

Shock walks over to his slightly rusty Iron building of a home, "We could use these a transport." He pulls out 3 suitcases.

Maplewood

Maple looks at them with confusion "how are suitcases going to get us to the wall?" Asks poking them.

Reginald27

Reginal a red unicorn with a mustache and goatee appear before the rubble "is this the calling for adventure?  I will gladly participate!"
an ask blog of mine id love for you to check it out https://www.tumblr.com/blog/10-souls-ask-blog

my regular art blog https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-ameliorate-kvasir

not sure what i can say about me that is of interests, but if you would like to ask me something ill be more than happy to answer!

mentalshock

"Glad you asked," Shock presses a button on each suit case transforming each into some form of vehicle.
"I have a lot of free time."

Reginald27

Reginald smiled and laughed approaching the vehicles "Such a crafted mind for ingenuity I must say"
an ask blog of mine id love for you to check it out https://www.tumblr.com/blog/10-souls-ask-blog

my regular art blog https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-ameliorate-kvasir

not sure what i can say about me that is of interests, but if you would like to ask me something ill be more than happy to answer!

Maplewood

2014 Aug 22, 19:49:55 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 22, 19:54:58 by Maplewood
Maple jumps back "i can see that " whispers maple as he goes around the vehicle examing it closely.

Post Merge

((Im going to have to go now due to a dinner ill be back online around 8-9:00 hopfully so see you soon :D))

mentalshock

Shock climbs in to the the one in the center which was like a miniature tank.

MrSpyro

((Moonlight Falls is a neighborhood in The Sims 3 lol))
A young cream-colored Pegasus with a sky blue mane and deep blue eyes lands nearby and says shyly, "I-I think I could help."
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Maplewood

"Is a tank really that usefull i mean thats kinda overkill" explains maple

mentalshock

"The guns dont work but i made it fast." Shock puts the side of said tank.

Go Up