Ello Everypony!

Started by GlidingZephyr, 2012 Jun 16, 20:38:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlidingZephyr

So, I just joined. But way before that, I had been watching the progress of this game. I've been a brony for just about two months, so I'm pretty new. But I'm nothing close to a newbie at this. I have an OC already and stuff, and I've watched all episodes (thanks, youtube!!!)

Anyways, practically all accounts I've made are with the name GlidingZephyr. Most of them also have my cutie mark as the profile. I'm proud of it, and think it came out pretty well. I like it because it's multipurpose; it works for all three races, and gets the three traits out of all of them that I like, personally, represented into it. For a Unicorn, it's magic, which is what I'd want my cutie mark to be about if I were a unicorn. For a Pegasus, it can represent weather, speed, or air show tricks. I'd probably want my cutie mark as a pegasus to be about speed or air show tricks. And lastly, as an Earth pony, it could represent racing or parkour.

Since obviously your OC must be one thing, I had to chose something... and that was for my OC to be a pegasus named Zephyr Gale. Slightly dark blue coat, jet black mane. But yeah, I have another version of him as a unicorn. But if I had to choose one race, it'd be Pegasus.

Thunder Heart

Hey there and welcome!

That cutie mark is super cool, and it's clear how much thought you've put into it.
Your character sounds awesome, too! I'm sure they'll fit right into the rps here.  ^-^

sonyablademaster

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: GlidingZephyr on 2012 Jun 16, 20:38:36
So, I just joined. But way before that, I had been watching the progress of this game. I've been a brony for just about two months, so I'm pretty new. But I'm nothing close to a newbie at this. I have an OC already and stuff, and I've watched all episodes (thanks, youtube!!!)

Anyways, practically all accounts I've made are with the name GlidingZephyr. Most of them also have my cutie mark as the profile. I'm proud of it, and think it came out pretty well. I like it because it's multipurpose; it works for all three races, and gets the three traits out of all of them that I like, personally, represented into it. For a Unicorn, it's magic, which is what I'd want my cutie mark to be about if I were a unicorn. For a Pegasus, it can represent weather, speed, or air show tricks. I'd probably want my cutie mark as a pegasus to be about speed or air show tricks. And lastly, as an Earth pony, it could represent racing or parkour.

Since obviously your OC must be one thing, I had to chose something... and that was for my OC to be a pegasus named Zephyr Gale. Slightly dark blue coat, jet black mane. But yeah, I have another version of him as a unicorn. But if I had to choose one race, it'd be Pegasus.
hello and welcome to the forums! ^-^  glad you were able to find us :]  hope you can join our discussions every now and then ;)  do you RP with your OC?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ahaut

Very clever, I like your ideas behind the cutie mark!
Welcome! :D

Ozzy

Alright mate, welcome to legends of equestria an' such

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and Welcome to the forums and LoE i wish you a grand time exploring the forums and enjoy yourself

Equestrian

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Cutiebone

Welcome to LoE, and I like your OC style ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS FROM MADNESS!!!

and simply welcome to my guild my new friend!! i hope you simply the most wonderful time here with all of us!!! ill even make you a pie... he... hehe...

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up