The Future of Ponyville .::JUMP-INS ALLOWED::.

Started by LeoraNFriends, 2014 Jan 18, 21:53:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Quote from: RuneAlchemist on 2014 Apr 22, 12:58:53
Flurry rolled her eyes at Cloudlings comment. It was a figure of speech, you can't put leash on a serpent. Were these ponies really not that smart? With her final piece said, Flurry left the group of ponies to continue what she had come here to do. Unfortunately, she was focused a bit to hard on this. She was paying very little attention to her surroundings, much less the force field that somepony had put up...and, she ended up running into it headfirst. She stumbled backwards when she hit it, nearly falling over. "Ow, hey, what gives?!" She winced as she rubbed a spot on her head that she hit the force field with as she regained her balance. She turned around, giving a displeased look to the ponies, obviously not to happy to have her progress further impeded.

"Oi, which one of you put this up!" She growled, placing a hoof on the force field in an attempt to escape it. It was futile though, as using just her less than awesome strength alone wouldn't be very effective at getting past it. She calmed herself down, though, and gave the pony speaking about ponies arguing a cold look. "No one was arguing. I was making a statement. If they can't handle the truth, then, well, maybe they should've stayed at home today. She coldly stated.

//a typo from my last post "does" is supposed to be "doesn't"

So what started this? He looks towards Flurry.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up