SURVIVE! (Sign-Up)

Started by The Clockwork King, 2013 Nov 17, 16:32:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Clockwork King

2013 Nov 17, 16:32:20 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 19, 10:39:34 by The Clockwork King
(RP:http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=9409.msg728033)
Races:
Spoiler: Earth Pony • show
Pros:[list][list][li]Is able to drink muddy water without adverse effects[/li][/list][list][li]Slow metabolism, so food lasts longer[/li][/list][list][li]Is able to carry four saddle-bags without being encumbered[/li][/list]
Cons:[list][li]Cannot use magic or flight unless aided[/li][/list][list][li]Cannot be lifted by a single Pegasus or Unicorn due to weight[/li][/list][list][li]Consumes the most of the pony races[/li][/list][/list]

Spoiler: Unicorn • show
Pros:[list][list][li]Is able to use magic for lifting, pushing, pulling and holding without adverse effect[/li][/list][list][li]Consumes the least of the pony races[/li][/list][list][li]Magic can repair cuts, bruising and breakages without medical assistance[/li][/list]
Cons:[list][li]May only carry one saddle-bag without being encumbered[/li][/list][list][li]Magic may backfire during spells, resulting in altered vision, crippling headaches and other such problems[/li][/list][list][li]Requires food and rest more frequently of all the pony races[/li][/list][/list]

Spoiler: Pegasi • show
Pros:[list][list][li]Able to fly short distances at roof level of a two storey house (Mid Clouds accessible)[/li][/list][list][li]Can drink water directly from low clouds wherever they may form[/li][/list][list][li]May carry up to two saddlebags without being encumbered[/li][/list]
Cons:[list][li]Flight drains food and water faster per use[/li][/list][list][li]Is more susceptible to damage and illness due to hollow bones[/li][/list][list][li]Requires more sleep than other pony races[/li][/list][/list]

Spoiler: Hoarder Dragon • show
Pros:[list][list][li]Able to glide for long distances at roof level of a one storey house (Low Clouds accessible)[/li][/list][list][li]Does not require conventional food, for gemstones suffice[/li][/list][list][li]Able to carry a pony/griffon without being encumbered[/li][/list]
Cons:[list][li]Gemstones are only found in caves and are not as filling as conventional food[/li][/list][list][li]Must eat regularly or will have to resort to illness-inducing rocks[/li][/list][list][li]Only other dragons know how to treat dragon borne illness[/li][/list][/list]

Spoiler: Griffon • show
Pros:[list][list][li]Can fly straight upwards to the level of a three storey house (High Clouds accessible)[/li][/list][list][li]Eats meat/carrion instead of conventional food[/li][/list][list][li]Requires less food and sleep than other races[/li][/list]
Cons:[list][li]Feathers must be cleaned before they begin to rapidly moult (cleaning feathers stops this and brings the lost plumage back after two days)[/li][/list][list][li]Rain Water must be used for cleaning[/li][/list][list][li]Eats meat/carrion instead of conventional food[/li][/list][/list]

Spoiler: Changeling • show
Pros: [list] [list][li]Can secrete a thick-green goo to bind objects and temporarily act as a splint[/li][/list] [list][li]Feeds on Love instead of conventional food[/li][/list] [list][li]Can camouflage as any being the Changeling has encountered[/li][/list] Cons: [list][li]Camouflage does not allow the transferral of benefits or deficits from the original[/li][/list] [list][li]Utilizing either magic or flight drains food levels faster[/li][/list] [list][li]If Love is forced out of a being (Impure Love), both the Target and the Changeling can become ill[/li][/list]

---
Sign-Up:
Name:(Your Name)
Species:(From the Above List)
Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
(#) x (Personal Item)[/list])))
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

Laebenal

I will give this a try. (and hope I can keep up...)

Name: Eagle Eye
Species: Earth Pony
Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
1 x Mana powered crossbow that fires and generates non lethal mana bolts. Used as a tool to entertain ponies and as a defensive weapon against hostile threats.
1 x Hooded cloak
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

White Shimmer

I think i might join too...

Name: White Shimmer
Species: Change Pony
Spoiler:  Race Request • show

I would like to keep White's ability to change between Earth Pony,
Pegasus and Unicorn, but because of the destroyed world it would
be weakened and he wouldn't be able to use it very often.
Inventory:
1x Food Bag
1x Water Flask
1x Sleeping Bag
1x Change Orb (It stabilizes and improves White Shimmers magical
talent to transform himself [and other things, if he is a unicorn].)

The Clockwork King

2013 Nov 18, 11:16:46 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 18, 19:04:43 by The Clockwork King
Quote from: Laebenal on 2013 Nov 18, 10:53:00
I will give this a try. (and hope I can keep up...)

Name: Eagle Eye
Species: Earth Pony
Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
1 x Mana powered crossbow that fires and generates non lethal mana bolts. Used as a tool to entertain ponies and as a defensive weapon against hostile threats.
1 x Hooded cloak

Eagle Eye accepted, await the first GM post and begin soon after!

Post Merge

Quote from: White Shimmer on 2013 Nov 18, 11:14:44
I think i might join too...

Name: White Shimmer
Species: Change Pony
Spoiler:  Race Request • show

I would like to keep White's ability to change between Earth Pony,
Pegasus and Unicorn, but because of the destroyed world it would
be weakened and he wouldn't be able to use it very often.
Inventory:
1x Food Bag
1x Water Flask
1x Sleeping Bag
1x Change Orb (It stabilizes and improves White Shimmers magical
talent to transform himself [and other things, if he is a unicorn].)

White Shimmer accepted, await GM post and begin soon after!

Post Merge

First post, go go go! :D
CEO of Clockwise Industries, Master of the Empire of Gears, Ave Dominus ex Tempore!

SuperNovaNightmare

Let me take a shot at this...

Name: Bristle
Species: Hippogryph
Race Request
Spoiler: show
I would say that a Hippogryph would basically have the same pros and cons as a Gryphon, only they have antlers, but shedding and breaking are some added factors, as well as spiny feathers. They would be able to eat berries though, if there is any, that is...

Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
1 x Berry Pouch
1 x Pair of Broken Antlers

The Clockwork King

(Why not simply go as a griffon? Ah well.)
Accepted!

narwhaliagames

Name:frozen heart
Species:ice pony
Spoiler: race request • show
pros: can freeze water, can feed off of existing ice
Cons:is weaker in warm climates, is very vulnerable to fire

Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
2 x ice skates
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Clockwork King

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Dec 12, 12:52:39
Name:frozen heart
Species:ice pony
Spoiler: race request • show
pros: can freeze water, can feed off of existing ice
Cons:is weaker in warm climates, is very vulnerable to fire

Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
2 x ice skates

So that would mean you would be weak everywhere saying there's hardly any clouds to filter out the sun, bar a 2 week period when it actually does rain. Ice would begin to melt upon formation and really is a waste of water, a key resource to your survival. Race Request: DECLINED.

narwhaliagames

Fine I'll use one of my other oc's
Name:Kota Kisaragi
Species: unicorn
Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
1 x Cloak
1 x Katana
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Clockwork King

invictus69

Name:Itchy
Species:Peg
Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
1 x Small size bare trap
2 x snare trap mats
2 x caltrop bags

The Clockwork King

Itchy accepted.
Gonna ask you guys to be patient with me when it comes to posting, I'm not exactly on the best device at the moment.

bauccgia0

Name:Laserbolt
Species:Unicorn
Inventory:
1 x Food Bag
1 x Water Flask
1 x Sleeping Bag
Bertram!
^Even if the rest of you don't understand, Clockwork sure does. Clockwork, I encourage you to be an absolute jerk to me. ovO

Go Up