Hi there everypony.

Started by High Hopes, 2013 Jan 27, 08:48:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

High Hopes

O: Hello everyone. My username's High Hopes, and I sure have high hopes for this new MLP game.

I've been a raving fan of MLP FiM for a long time now, and when I first heard word of a pony mmo in the makings, I just had to jump onboard and follow it's creative process, and from what I've seen so far, it's looking extremely promising.

I enjoy drawing artwork, and am in the middle of making a mlp fan comic for Tumblr.com, as well as a ask/art blog.  :I

My favourite ponies are Rainbow Dash and Applejack. If I had to choose anyone OTHER than the main six characters, I'd say Applebloom. squee! ^^
So I look forward to get to knowing you all, I've already read quite a bit of the various posts here and there, and checking out peep's awesome artwork.

I don't roleplay really, just cause tons of folk are very strict or nitpicky, while I'm very easy-going. (Not everyone's like that but you sure run into em alot of times XD) But I DO occasionally do art TRADES (give a little, get a little), and gifts and doodles, sketches and stuff.

kk I'll shut up now.  >.<

Night Pony

Welcome to LoE!  :D make sure to keep the hopes high 'cuz the game will be awesome.  :3
I'll be watching to see if you make your own topic in the Arts thread. :)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Jenzy

Introduction: Welcome to the Legend of Equestria Forums! Be sure to read the Rules. There's even a Help thread if needed.

Greetings fellow artist! Like NightPony said. You should post your Art Thread :D

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Welcome to the forums ^-^! Enjoy and have overall fun around ;)[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun   ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

HAY I will tell you that I really love your name my friend : P

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

You have an amazing name, hope you have fun here!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Shadow Star

Well hello there! Welcome to Legends of Equestria, I'm glad you have a high hopes for the game, because when it comes out, it'll be amazing. :D
~Legends of Equestria~

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: High Hopes on 2013 Jan 27, 08:48:16
  O: Hello everyone. My username's High Hopes, and I sure have high hopes for this new MLP game.

I've been a raving fan of MLP FiM for a long time now, and when I first heard word of a pony mmo in the makings, I just had to jump onboard and follow it's creative process, and from what I've seen so far, it's looking extremely promising.

I enjoy drawing artwork, and am in the middle of making a mlp fan comic for Tumblr.com, as well as a ask/art blog.  :I

My favourite ponies are Rainbow Dash and Applejack. If I had to choose anyone OTHER than the main six characters, I'd say Applebloom. squee! ^^
So I look forward to get to knowing you all, I've already read quite a bit of the various posts here and there, and checking out peep's awesome artwork.

I don't roleplay really, just cause tons of folk are very strict or nitpicky, while I'm very easy-going. (Not everyone's like that but you sure run into em alot of times XD) But I DO occasionally do art TRADES (give a little, get a little), and gifts and doodles, sketches and stuff.

kk I'll shut up now.  >.<
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  if you want some non-nitpicky social RPing, I'm sure the players at Life In Ponyville would love to have you over :)
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up