I finally did it!

Started by LeeChanthepandaren, 2012 Jul 30, 16:52:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeeChanthepandaren

2012 Jul 30, 16:52:16 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 30, 16:59:15 by LeeChanthepandaren
Hello all. You don't know me but I somewhat know a few of you, since I've been lurking on these forums since the site began. No my real name is not actually Lee Chan, it's just going to be the name of my panda monk in WoW, which since I started playing in the beta this month seems to have cured my alt-itis once and for all. In honor of this amazing feat (and it was amazing. My alt-itis was so bad I'd make a new char and/or OC once every two or three days for a bunch of things I am a fan of. This has gone on for the past eight years or so... :c) I am now standardizing all my online usernames around it and finally getting involved in websites that I previously only lurked around on.

Sorry if that was a bit of a ramble. I do tend to do that lol. I hope to get a bit involved on the forums, but between work and college you may not see me too much until the game is downloadable. Also before I get asked, and I know from reading the introductions that someone usually does ask this, I do some very light rp in games and that is it. RP is not really my cup of tea. I want to say however that whatever top end boss the game may have had better bring its A-game when it goes up against me. *Squee* shall go down! And I'm rambling again aren't I...
Well now that that's settled let the butt kicking begin.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

HAY I agree WoW is pretty awesome. And its great to see you here! P.S. a LOT of us here tend to ramble

Fudgemuffin

Welcome to LoE! Don't worry, I ramble a lot. lol

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE

LeeChanthepandaren

Thanks for the welcome wagon all :D
Well now that that's settled let the butt kicking begin.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: LeeChanthepandaren on 2012 Jul 30, 16:52:16
Hello all. You don't know me but I somewhat know a few of you, since I've been lurking on these forums since the site began. No my real name is not actually Lee Chan, it's just going to be the name of my panda monk in WoW, which since I started playing in the beta this month seems to have cured my alt-itis once and for all. In honor of this amazing feat (and it was amazing. My alt-itis was so bad I'd make a new char and/or OC once every two or three days for a bunch of things I am a fan of. This has gone on for the past eight years or so... :c) I am now standardizing all my online usernames around it and finally getting involved in websites that I previously only lurked around on.

Sorry if that was a bit of a ramble. I do tend to do that lol. I hope to get a bit involved on the forums, but between work and college you may not see me too much until the game is downloadable. Also before I get asked, and I know from reading the introductions that someone usually does ask this, I do some very light rp in games and that is it. RP is not really my cup of tea. I want to say however that whatever top end boss the game may have had better bring its A-game when it goes up against me. *Squee* shall go down! And I'm rambling again aren't I...
ni hao :D  welcome to the forums! ^-^  I hope you can come by and join our discussions every now and then, but however you choose, I do wish you merry postings and a great time :D
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up