Hey! wassup?

Started by Weremetalwolf, 2012 Oct 15, 14:54:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weremetalwolf

Hi, I'm Weremetalwolf, I'm new to this forum and I don't know exactly what to say... I signed up mainly for MLP stuff and to play Legend of Equestria MMORPG.
I like drawing and read comics (especially if there are ponys), and write poems too.
If ya wanna know anything about me, feel free to ask. It just makes me happier! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

sorikuXIII

Hey Hey Hey, Welcome to LoE and stay outta my shed!  >:O

Hi! Welcome friend! Would you like a welcome to LoE cupcake?  ovO
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules, explore and have fun  ^-^ theres lots to see and all the time in equrestria to see it

Weremetalwolf

Thank you, as soon as I'll find my sketchbook I'll begin to post some artworks. Any suggestion is welcome! ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

Well seing ponys work is always good  ^-^ I shall look forward to viewing it, you willl problay want to check out the  writting and art threads and even post there when you feel like  :D

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Sounds like a good reason to sign up to me! We hope you have a wonderful time here and become quite the active member! So what's your favourite video game?  O:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Oct 15, 16:08:01
Well seing ponys work is always good  ^-^ I shall look forward to viewing it, you willl problay want to check out the  writting and art threads and even post there when you feel like  :D
Thanks I will  ^-^

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 15, 16:23:49
Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Sounds like a good reason to sign up to me! We hope you have a wonderful time here and become quite the active member! So what's your favourite video game?  O:
For now my favourite video game is The Elder scrolls V: Skyrim, I love the fact that the shouts are similar to the royal voice of Luna!  lol
What about you?

Vertigo

Welcome to LoE (you seem awesome)

Weremetalwolf

Billow Pillow

@Weremetalwolf: At this current moment i don't actually believe i have a favourite game! Though i tend to be playing minecraft a-lot lately!  lol
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Lyra Heartstrings on 2012 Oct 16, 13:40:50
@Weremetalwolf: At this current moment i don't actually believe i have a favourite game! Though i tend to be playing minecraft a-lot lately!  lol
I've been playing minecraft too  O:... even if it's an hack version  lol

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2012 Oct 15, 14:54:49
Hi, I'm Weremetalwolf, I'm new to this forum and I don't know exactly what to say... I signed up mainly for MLP stuff and to play Legend of Equestria MMORPG.
I like drawing and read comics (especially if there are ponys), and write poems too.
If ya wanna know anything about me, feel free to ask. It just makes me happier! :D
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lucien

Quote from: sorikuXIII on 2012 Oct 15, 15:15:22
Hey Hey Hey, Welcome to LoE and stay outta my shed!  >:O

Errrr, may I suggest not making that reference?

Anyways, welcome.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

We are happy to have you here and I hope you a wonderful time!

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 16, 17:48:49
Eeeeeyup I roleplay  :D but I prefer RPGs on console or PC, those writings make me lose the thread of history  X3

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2012 Oct 17, 08:50:35
Eeeeeyup I roleplay  :D but I prefer RPGs on console or PC, those writings make me lose the thread of history  X3
x3 if you ever feel like stopping by, I'd love to have you in some of the RPs I happen to personally GM x3
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 17, 10:31:44
x3 if you ever feel like stopping by, I'd love to have you in some of the RPs I happen to personally GM x3
Yeah! I'd love to! :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2012 Oct 17, 12:49:24
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 17, 10:31:44
Yeah! I'd love to! :D
if you have the time, I hope you can take a look at Pony Cosmology, Royal Academy of Magic, Before Equestria and P&S Advenutres :)

Go Up