Weird Dream Thread

Started by Crystal Chaos, 2012 Jun 29, 21:26:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mr.Darkling

The last dream I had was having a conversation with a puddle of dark purple liquid.
A flower with odd little details like light pulsing veins and a faint glow to its petals was fairly tall above the purple pond.
Water would drip from the flowers leaves into the little purple pond; to make sound of dripping as if responding to my conversation.

The dream came to an end when it's wisdom was shared and it's life gone, as the water slowly diluted it's purple colours and returned to a normal pond.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

lurk852

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was attending a play starring John de Lancie. (Too many Bronycon videos before bed...) The play got kind of boring, so I dressed myself as a large cloud with a business suit and a fork, then went on stage. A lot of the audience thought it was awesome - what's funnier than a cloud with a fork? - but some of them didn't, and the latter group tried to kill me with a cannon. I dodged, but it startled me enough to wake me up.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

I've been startled awake before. I think I had been startled by a big spider in my dream, so as I suddenly awoke, I got that horrible feeling like my heart literally jumped.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

lurk852

All right, this is just strange: last night I had a dream involving a handful of people from this forum. The only thing I remember clearly is that Ozzy was trying to kill me.  :I
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Lord of Madness

No weird dreams from me... because I don't dream T3T I used to have some very odd ones thou... most involving everything looking VERY real and believable... then everything talking to me trying to get me to do things... as I would slowly transform into an very odd abomination  o_o

Chishio Kunrin

Has anyone here had a dream where they had an extra body part or two and actually had feeling in the extra part? Like, if you have a dream that you have wings, and you can actually feel things touching the wings. It's like phantom pain, only you might not be feeling pain and you never had that limb to begin with.

PrincessButton

I've had several dreams where I could fly before, but just with my arms and legs... no wings. Earth pony for life! \m/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 09, 04:06:48
Has anyone here had a dream where they had an extra body part or two and actually had feeling in the extra part? Like, if you have a dream that you have wings, and you can actually feel things touching the wings. It's like phantom pain, only you might not be feeling pain and you never had that limb to begin with.

when I was young and could have dreams yes... but it was extra bones and thing like that.  :\ very odd

Chishio Kunrin

I just found where I wrote down a dream I completely forgot about.

Spoiler: show
So I had a weird dream today. I was sitting in the passenger seat of my nanna's car, and she was driving on the way home. I saw a little black scorpion on the sidewalk, and I was like "No way!", but then it turned and leapt at the car. It couldn't reach us, but all of a sudden, it was MUCH bigger, had weird markings on it, its eyes were glowing red, and it had two friends show up.

We got to my nanna and papa's house, and someone else got out of their car in the driveway and looked in the bag they were carrying. They looked confused, turned it over, and dumped out its contents... which turned out to be a huge swarm of black spiders that instantly scattered outward and hid.

For some reason, my nanna nad papa's house had become a two-story house with an elevated porch at the second floor. It was shaped like a squared-off U and was supported by beams, and the only way onto the porch was through the doors on the second floor. Everyone else was on one side of the porch, and I was on the other side, and it seemed that my nanna and papa had gotten two or three border collies for some reason.

Suddenly, I saw what I at first thought was a wolf, but it turned out to be a giant black dog with red eyes and a white-tipped tail. It appeared growling up at the porch, and the border collies started barking and growling at it, standing tense and rigid. So the giant dog attacked the border collies, and they began battle. I ran halfway across the porch, dropped to my knees, started crying, and screamed "Nanna! A devil dog is attacking the dogs!"

And then I awoke.

Evergreen

All of these dreams are hilarious! xD Here's mine:
Where I live, there is this big forest. Me and my family, including my grandma, went to a little cottege like house, but infact it was a hotel.  :I We were supposed to be going up the road to the hotel/cottege, but my grandma and mom stayed at the beginning of it to chit-chat. Meanwhile, my dad told me that Master Shifu, from Kung Fu Panda, had died. I said: "WHat at tragedy!" ANd my dad showed me his dead body.  :o I started walking down the road to tell grandma and my mom to go to the hotel. But as I walked down, I saw Master Shifu raise his head, and then lower it down. So, he was pretending. I was like  :0. Then I ran to get my mom and grandma, and I was like "MASTER SHIFU IS ALIVE :D." I ran up the road to tell my brother and dad, but Shifu came and he was like: "Yes, I AM ALIVE!" Then I woke up.   o.O

Lord of Madness

OH I HAD A DREAM!!!!

My first dream in years... and I was a fan... no not as in a fan of someone... just a fan set on High power  o.O

hyper drive [HD]

licking a cheese popsicle when a hamster with a spring neck was squirting out smelly cheese out of his fur.
happened at friends house. we both had that dream

i was dreaming that my friend and i died but we we somehow on an island to where there were other people and my friend would hurt himself it would hurt me. and a guy told us that we died at same time so were connected but then we found a well and it transported us back to a car wreck were we apparently died

Dreadnaught 308

I had a dream where I was in an empty room with water all on the floor and when I looked at the water a reflection appeared on the wall that showed Twilight Sparkle when I looked back at the wall she was not there. then I used the sonic screwdriver on the wall and the walls showed artwork of Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow dash, Rarity, Pinkie, Derpy, Doctor Whooves and Celestia around the whole room
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Skardan

2012 Jul 14, 00:07:22 #73 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 14, 12:34:31 by Skardan
Well I had a really weird dream yesterday but I can't remember everything.

I was on a Minecraft building and some airships flew above me and there were some people fighting against each other.
Then there was Twilight... with pink butterlfy wings oO and looked at me then she flew through some corridors.
After a few seconds she stoped and I stood in front of her and she said "oh oh" and flew into a room.
There was a creeper and it said something. Then I was on the Minecraft building again and Twilight just flew into a group of these fighting people and exploded. Oo

The next thing I can remember I was in a room with some beds in it and I talked to some good friends of mine and then we fighted against some people. I know I saw their faces but I can't remember how they looked like. All I know they were familiar.
Then it got more crazy when we randomly shot with weapons like rocket launchers.
In the next "scene" I was in a bedroom and pony came to me and talked to me "in a dirty way" but I just stood there and said nothing.

And then my memoirs snap... which is probably a good thing I think.

But I can imagine why I had such a weird dream because I spent the whole day with listening to FanFictions read by Azekahh and played games like Minecraft but it's still really weird, isn't it? o_o

Edit: Did I frighten y'all?
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Chishio Kunrin

I don't like those dreams that I get where nothing weird happens, so you think something actually happened.

I mean, ones that make you wonder "Is that a memory or a dream?" "Did that really happen, or did I dream it?" or when you just wake up from it "Oh, come on! I thought I already got up and started the day!"

byndbored

I had a dream where some villain tried to take over the world and I stopped him by firing an EMP from my fingers at a powerbox.

Oh by the way I'm back from camp and all I 'm going to say is that it was boring but at least the food was good.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Chishio Kunrin

This girl I hate keeps popping into my dreams as my friend sometimes. :l Sure, we used to be friends, but she kind of hurt and betrayed my entire family. My only conclusion is that she's the one who's having dreams about being friends with me again, and she's forcing it on me through the dreamworld.

AAA13

2012 Jul 18, 21:15:35 #77 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 18, 21:17:33 by AAA13
I have a reaccuring nightmare I really cant tell you about coz its pretty gory...  And involves my family...  :'(

Oh, and a dream where Im flying, not in a plane, just randomly flying, then I get this pain in my back and Im falling and the grounds not there and I slip into darkness... then I see some blurry figure but I ALWAYS wake up before I see who or what the thing is >:O
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Chishio Kunrin

I once had a dream that I was being chased by a giant mole monster. :P

AAA13

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 18, 21:21:26
I once had a dream that I was being chased by a giant mole monster. :P

Been there, done that, except the monster was more like my dog crossed with a shark... DD:
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Go Up