previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Linkamena

2012 Oct 23, 19:43:14 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 23, 20:36:30 by Killer0585
Linkamena Victoria Pie

Rad Thunder

No. Just...no. :l

Snowy

...Yeah, you need to change... so many things... about that.. that's not going to work as an OC at all..
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

sorikuXIII

Dont know if serious

or just hates life altogether
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Stitchin Time

One of my OCs has a sword as a cutie mark... but just no. This is NOT appropriate for the forums.

the dark gods

My OC got flak for being a criminal, not even one that evolves life ending, just illegal magic stuff, having ones special talent be killing is way above that and is not going to fly around here, especially since violence (though we seem to be able to fight in RP's as long as no one is hurt really bad) is against the rule, having your OC's main talent be a extreme of one of the things that is banned is really bad for a obvious reason.

Also lack of a bio besides "Pinkies sisters", I mean if you want a background pony, this could work, but you do plan on RPing as her, right? So flesh out your character. Backstory is character 101 last I checked.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lord of Madness

2012 Oct 23, 20:14:43 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 23, 20:16:15 by Lord of Madness
This is not forums appropriate at all in any way. Please no one post here until the issue is resolved. I have alerted moderators.

Linkamena im sure you would fix this if you were here. Sense your not I had to alert the moderation team to do it for you. Sorry and I hope we become friends in the future.

Go Up