Lots of ponies leaving..

Started by ~Durpy, 2012 Jul 10, 03:44:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Iron Girella

meh, why someone should leave this epic forum?  :o
Like, this forum is really huge, it's easy to "not-see" a topic or 2, and that doesn't mean that the users hate you O_o
I hope i won't never leave  8D
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Tiger

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 10, 09:56:35
Like, this forum is really huge, it's easy to "not-see" a topic or 2, and that doesn't mean that the users hate you O_o

Wait...

Negative + negative = positive
Won't + never = will

Conclusion: You hope you will leave.
Ah, bad english and my fancy mathematics ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

WolfsGhost

I'll leave this topic open, however if anything does happen, it will be locked and removed.

- WolfsGhost
LoE Concept Writer and Moderator

Remedy

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jul 10, 08:15:36
INSERT RYO RANT HERE
No seriously be warned this is a rant

Spoiler: show
Right I'm going to drop my opinion on the whole I am leaving for _____ Reason. (Mostly because I'm board and I have a comment for once) Personally I think some of the farewell threads are good like say a pony will be missing for X amount of time so there RP's will be on hold but again that type of comment can be said on their RP's.  As for those who leave due to reasons of saying there getting a lot of hate in their life and are leaving for personal reasons I genuinely feel bad for you but again there is good where there is bad.

As for those leaving because they are not enjoying the forums because 1) Nopony talks to me 2) I get a lot of negative comments or 3)No pony reads my posts.
Now I know those 3 examples are extreme but remember 1) if you're not enjoying the forums that's fine maybe you just haven't found your section. 2) if you're getting negative comments on your posts or being harassed  then inform a moderator they are in place for a good reason. And 3) if your posts go unread then it's just bad luck but personally I don't think it's a good reason to leave.

And the final point ill make is if a Pony is leaving because a Moderator dislikes them then the reason may be because you have not followed the rules or done something that is controversial to the site remember they are doing a job for free ill add. There job is to make sure the rules are followed so that all can enjoy themselves and this site stays safe for all the users.

Reposting this "rant" so that if you missed in on the first page, you get another chance to read it, and consider the many valid points it brings up.
To add to number three however, you simply need to post think more when posting... It's a matter of though and practice. If you post something interesting and thoughtful, someone will read it.
If no one else, us on the moderation team will. Because we have to.
Bet no one thought of it like that. ;)

Firey

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 10, 03:53:33
I have been so lonely, you do not understand. I have conversations with my talking Cadance toy.

If you're lonely then download Shkype! (Skype)
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Firey on 2012 Jul 10, 11:46:14
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 10, 03:53:33
I have been so lonely, you do not understand. I have conversations with my talking Cadance toy.

If you're lonely then download Shkype! (Skype)

I tried, crashed my computer.  :l

Firey

It crashes? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Skype?    o.O
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Crystal Chaos

Nope, only because it came pre-installed. Also my dad said he'd install Skype on my tablet, but I don't really like using my voice. I hate it so much.

Teal Turken

I know what you mean Crystal. I hate when people pester me to voice chat with them and I don't want to. >:(

On topic: I got no thoughts put together yet.

HerpyDooves

I hate my voice to, but it's not like you can change it, but why would you want to in the first place? Everyone's voice is different, and different is good.

Crystal Chaos

My voice is pitchy and annoying. Sometimes I can talk in Skyler's voice, but it's difficult.

LarryMcLie

I'm not leaving. I'm staying are here no matter most things. And I Love You All! <3

Crystal Chaos

And we love you!  <3 <3 <3 Big internet brony hug!

Teal Turken

We never said we hated our voices, just hate using them for voice chat.

Also Big internet brony hug! <3 <3 <3

Iron Girella

2012 Jul 10, 12:28:42 #34 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 10, 12:32:39 by Iron Girella
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 10, 10:15:57
Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 10, 09:56:35

Wait...

Negative + negative = positive
Won't + never = will

Conclusion: You hope you will leave.
Ah, bad english and my fancy mathematics ovO

tigeerr ç___ç i'm bad in english xD In italian language, if you say Negation + Negation it's like SUPER EPIC negation xD

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

LarryMcLie

Big internet brony hug too!  <3 <3 <3

Legulus

Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Jul 10, 12:38:32
Big internet brony hug too!  <3 <3 <3

*Hugs computer screen*

Fiveever alone!  DD:
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Iron Girella

Go Up