So I made an OC.

Started by Touraline, 2013 Oct 06, 20:30:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Touraline

Hi! I am newish here. I made an OC using the alpha creator, and so I, being the not really artistic person I am, picked up a base and slapped her details on it. PLEASE LIKE IT  ovO
Spoiler: show

So her name is Paige Turner [ha ha ha ha] and I think of her as like a library assistant or operating a little library of her own.
Her code for the alpha creator if you want to see what she is intended to look like is here:
/V/+/cd+/nM3/8f+AQAApBXwAAAA6GiC9vMATfeTAohB+C0VNUQE
just click import on the upper-left hand corner and put in the code above and she should come up. If not, sorry!  X3
I can see the potatoes.

Tiger

This is a good start for an OC!  ^-^

However, OCs are more than just a pony created in the pony creator and given a description. OCs need to have a personality, likes, dislikes, fears, age, what their cutie mark means and a backstory. A good thing to put as her backstory is how she got her cutie mark, for example. You can also add in some fun facts and info about your OC, but that's just optional.

I like her name though  ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Gracie Sky

I agree about the name, it is a very good name for a pony. I'm not 100% sure on the "Paige" instead of "Page", but that's merely a nitpicking detail not really worth pursuing.

There are a lot of possibilities with what you can do with this pony as a library assistant, although her potential as a character seems to place her a little more than a background pony, unfortunately. Of course, that is up to how well you develop the character and build reader interest in her inner complexity.

I eagerly await to see what you are capable of doing with this OC.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Ramisha

2013 Oct 09, 10:04:06 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 12, 09:04:35 by Ramisha
Paige Turner   lol I love puns....anyway if you need a picture I could draw her for you :D And I really like her colors.
And just like Tiger said,you can add more info about her.....but if you don't roleplay and use her only for the game, then it isn't necessary.
I too didn't provide much info about my ponies because I will change them...and I didn't write their cutiemark stories-you can do that when you earn her cutiemark in the game,and if you get it in some place (eg. Everfree....Canterlot...a garden) you can pretend she did something awesome there and write the story then.
Oh dear I really dunno what did I want to write in the last sentence I wanted to tell you something but then I got confused  :c

Post Merge

hey guess what  :D

Touraline

O: Oh my gosh wow! Thank you so much! I love that art! I wish I was that talented!
I can see the potatoes.

Ramisha

Well not everyone can have the same talent! e.g. your pony's talent is reading/writing. Rainbow Dash's is speed, etc etc.  :D

Nessa

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Oct 06, 22:29:47
This is a good start for an OC!  ^-^

However, OCs are more than just a pony created in the pony creator and given a description. OCs need to have a personality, likes, dislikes, fears, age, what their cutie mark means and a backstory. A good thing to put as her backstory is how she got her cutie mark, for example. You can also add in some fun facts and info about your OC, but that's just optional.

I like her name though  ovO
I love all of you'r OC's i made one but i don't know how to get it on spoiler. :s I am so confuesed but i can't wait for the actual game to come on !  0:)

Thank You.

You'rs Sincerely
Nessa
Pegasus

Ramisha

Quote from: Nessa on 2013 Oct 21, 11:27:13
but i don't know how to get it on spoiler. :s

You just select the text and click the button above the text box that says Sp.
Spoiler: show
like this

GoldenTerrabyte

I don't know how THAT trick works, but here's an easier one.

Type [ spoiler=(spoiler name here)] Words[/ spoiler] without spaces. It comes out as:
Spoiler: (spoiler name here) • show
Words
I'm back

Go Up