The WhoPonies Sign-Up & OOC [CLOSED]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 10, 01:53:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Somebeing

This project is gonna take a long time, just saying for a two hour movie.

Shadechaser

(( :P I have no comment... other than "YESH!!! Yesh, the process has initialized!"  x3 ))
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Craftycorn

Alassë

Quote from: Shadechaser on 2013 Sep 02, 01:46:41(( :P I have no comment... other than "YESH!!! Yesh, the process has initialized!"  x3 ))
No need for OOC tags, Shade. ;) This is an OOC thread. :nod:

Somebeing

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 02, 02:19:08
Quote from: Shadechaser on 2013 Sep 02, 01:46:41(( :P I have no comment... other than "YESH!!! Yesh, the process has initialized!"  x3 ))
((OOC in OOC))

TheCreeper3

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. Can someone please fill me in
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Alassë

We're discussing the possibility of making a 2hr animated movie out of the RP. :D Caramel created a form so that anyone who wants to help out can. :)

Shadechaser

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 02, 02:19:08
It's just habit. I normally type with it. ((Like anyone else cares about the habits formed by others. :l)) Really, Shade. now is not the time for that. ((If they mind, they would actually say stop.)) Yeah... that was random... ((Says the one on the other side.)) Well, I have the :P in my mind. ((Tis apparent.)) -.- OOC in OOC for me is -((In character.)) ...yeah.

:P
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Caramel Truffle

Quote from: Somebeing on 2013 Sep 02, 01:40:59
This project is gonna take a long time, just saying for a two hour movie.

You're right and I hope that anybody interested realize that this project could start in more than one or two months and end in more than a year. I will add the warning to the form.

Anyway, thanks Alassë, even if I did nothing special.  X3

Also, I updated my previous post, it now gives a link to the spreadsheet of the answers. If this cause anybody some spam problem, please let me now and I will remove it from here and only give it manually to those who answered the form.

Oh, and I also added "I could work on the SFX (sounds effects)" and "I am a musician / singer. I could do the (background) music." as options to the form.

blobking156

I do writing, and drawing, but I don't think either is good enough.

Alassë

Caramel, if you could also add a "help with story boarding" option, that would be great. :)

Caramel Truffle

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 02, 13:16:10
Caramel, if you could also add a "help with story boarding" option, that would be great. :)

Done!  ^-^

narwhaliagames

Name: sakura petal
Race: unicorn
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Cutie Mark/Talent: representing her country
Personality: can be childish at times but is very smart
Job/Hobbies: inventor, programmer, scientist
Additional Info [optional]: likes cherry blossoms because they remind her of home
ay i'm no longer using this site

Alassë

Well, I can certainly add you to the list, but I have no idea how you would enter the current spot in the RP without breaking it. X3 :I If you could briefly let me know how - or if, if you plan on waiting and lurking for a bit - you plan to introduce your OC to the RP, I can make a determination on whether or not the current circumstances would allow for it. :nod: But you are certainly welcome to lurk until the RP gets to a... less enclosed situation. :P

Alassë

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

SuperNovaNightmare

Name: Super Nova
Race: Nightmare Alicorn (but if can't be alicorn, Pegasus)
Appearance: Coal black coat, Blazing mane and tail, tufts of fur that surround the hoof that excrete fire, cracks of fire that trim around parts of his body, most are at the base of the legs.
Cute Mark/Talents: A Solar Explosion, Supernova, that has strange symbols bursting with the dying star, and Adaptation.
Personality: Very quiet, but when he does talk, he is very polite and humble, and is very defensive of his friends, and even when he starts loosing his temper, he is still cool and collected as he speaks.
Job/Hobbies: Defender and Courage Raiser - After long thought, Nova realized how strong his protective abilities were, and how he continuously raised hopes and rekindled a ponies inner fire.
Additional Info: Is the proud owner of a alpha Were-ling that follows Nova's exact commands, and is as defensive as Nova, willing to die protecting him and any friends.
Link to character bio: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9022.0

Alassë

Oooo, very interesting OC indeed! And yes, pegasus would be best since alicorns aren't allowed. :nod: Unfortunately we're at a part in the RP where it'd be impossible for anypony to join in unless they can arrive via another realm, as in Blobking's case. That being said, you are more than welcome to lurk until this phase has passed. ^-^ Welcome welcome, Super Nova! :D

SuperNovaNightmare

Not a problem! :D We can have him hiding in the dreams of ponies, waiting for the right time to jump out back to the real realm, or whatever works for you!

Thanks for accepting me into the RP!

Thanks for reading, Bubai! :D

Alassë

That'd be great! ^-^ Although, due to the nature of your OC I think it'd be best if you contacted Dream Dust first, since she can enter the Dream Realm as well. I'd rather there not be drawn-out OOC debates abut the workings of the Dream Realm in the RP thread. X3 You should also know that Alassë (my OC) can create psychic links with other creatures, and if she finds herself inside another pony's dream (or her own, for that matter), she has the ability to become an omnipotent alicorn and shield herself and others in the dream with a powerful purifying light. (Run-on sentences! Huzzah! :P)

Go Up