An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tonman3509

Boa watched, letting out a sigh.

"Jeez. I hate being useless in situations like these." He hated to admit it, but he had been completely unprepared for the situation before him. Boa kept his distance, readying his Constrictor Gun for another shot. If that crystal would attacked either Bassaro or Slate, he was going to be ready to counter-attack.

FakeSmile

(( Its one big crystal but I'm gonna let it slide
so this can be over already. But that is a bit OP ))

Virulent's magic was already drained and she finally was set free. Slowly, she fell on her back as she fell asleep. The mare would be asleep for a while her magic recharged.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa watched as Virulent's spell finally ended. He walked over to the rest of the ponies, looking around at the wreckage caused by everything that had happened.

"Jeez. I didn't think that ponies could use this kind of power." He levitated Virulent up onto his back, carrying her as she slept. He looked over towards Slate and Bassaro. "You two have my thanks. I'd probably be in a lot more trouble if I was doing this on my own. In any case. Gather around, everypony. You're gonna need to be close to me if you wanna come with me when I teleport back to the Crystal Empire."

Brave Fleet

Brave couldn't go any further in air, so she glided down to the ground where it was a bit warmer. She watched her breath and shivered.
'where am I?' she thought, walking alongside the tracks, regretting her decision of going to the Crystal Empire.

LunarDusk

Silver walked next to Virulent and tapped her repeatedly to see if she was ok.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 20, 20:30:27 #565 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 21:18:58 by FakeSmile
The mare was out cold as she continued to rest. Her body stiff and cold to the touch. The only thing that would keep others from assuming the worse is the fact she had a pulse.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

The light on Silvers horn began to dampen and go out after a few seconds when Silver touched Virulent.

*sigh*
"Great..." he said as looked up at the sky.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

tonman3509

"Alright. Everyone gather together." Boa got everypony close together as he pressed down on the button that was on his belt. With a flash, everyone teleported out of the blizzard, reappearing within the Crystal Empire only seconds later. Soon after they appeared, Boa sat down Virulent next to Slate and the others. "Here. Take care of her." He soon began walking further into the city. "The last thing I think she'd want to see when she wakes up is me, of all ponies. Its better off if I stay away from the group for awhile. If anypony needs me, I'll be holed up in the Library."

Boa walks away, placing his prosthetic hoof back on, the Constrictor Gun once again hidden from sight.

Brave Fleet

Brave remembered remembered what she heard about surviving in the cold and started to dig under the snow for warmth, and she found ground. She began to build herself a small igloo for more warmth to survive.

Julien999

2015 Sep 21, 01:02:08 #569 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 21, 10:49:41 by Julien999
The mare continue to walk and missed Boa's teleportation into the Crystal Empire. Then she found that they forgot CloudShine! "Oh dear... How did they forgot her?" The mare takes CloudShine on her back then she going toward the Crystal Empire, with this weight.

Now she reached the shield, she feel warmer and come back to the group with the unconscious Alicorn. "Did I miss something?" She asked to Slate and Bassaro.

tonman3509

A few minutes passed, and Boa found the library. Stepping inside, he was immediately hit with the sight before him. Massive shelves containing rows and rows of books could be seen in every corner of the library. It was, without a doubt, the biggest library he had ever seen. Boa stepped further into the library, a complete look of wonder and amusement on his face.

"I could live a hundred lifetimes, and I still wouldn't be able to read every book in here."

He didn't know where to start. So he just picked at random. Pulling out the books, eventually settling on around ten, he walked over to a nearby table, and opened one up. He had begun to read, when he had felt his eyelids begun to grow heavy. Between the train crash, the rescue mission, and everything in between, Boa had been exhausted from the whole ordeal.

Before he even realized it, he was fast asleep.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well they there are." said Venom. He sees them appear in the square.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

As much as Brave wanted to go back, she was too far to be able to survive out there, so she opened up her saddle bags and got out a hay burger she snatched from the crystal restaurant. As soon as she took a bite, she found out it was frozen and she yelped as soon as she bit down. Taking out a match box she found, Brave began to build a fire using one of her tail feathers, which she did not enjoy so much due to the pain from pulling out a feather. It felt Warner as soon as the fire started, and all her pain went away as the Orange light burnt one of her feathers in front of her.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom walks up to Brave.

"So how long will it take for that to heal?" asked Venom. He was holding a regrowth syringe. It had 1 use and it was a new mixture.
Toast is amazing.

Julien999

((What the heck? When Venom followed Brave OUTSIDE of the Crystal Empire?! She's not with us at this time!))

FakeSmile

2015 Sep 21, 10:45:52 #575 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 21, 11:55:45 by FakeSmile
((Lol, Poor CloudShine.))

Virulent was resting well but was still in a lot of pain. She laid stiff as a board on her back while she slowly breathed in and out. A small frown was across her face; she was not happy to be in this situation. Of course she wouldn't recall the whole event but this type of magic always left a funny taste in her mouth. But there is no time to worry about the past, this sleepy mare needs to recharge.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Brave Fleet

Brave flinched at the fact Venom was out in the middle of nowhere in the cold far from the crystal empire. She coughed and started to speak.
"um, how did you get a-all the way o-out here? I thought you were back at the E-Empire." the fire went out, causing the igloo to get go dark and cold.

_BlazingInfinity

@Julien999 REMEMBER POTIONS????? HE CAN USE TELEPORTATION POTIONS!!!
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave, not yet having an answer, looked at the potion. Her tail feather bone still hurt from yanking her feather, but it was for survival, and her wings were pretty much thawing out from being covered in ice.

_BlazingInfinity

"Yes or no Brave?" asked Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up