An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2015 Sep 19, 03:17:14 #540 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 19, 11:18:35 by Julien999
"Watch out!" It's the mare who's with Slate and Bassaro. She saw Brave flying in a certain direction, so she followed her.
She pushes Brave Fleet on the side just before the pillar of ice touches them.

tonman3509

Boa had been disturbed by the sight. But when he noticed the crystal beginning to sink, he snapped out of his stupor. "Oh no you don't!"

Boa opened up his compartment, the remains of his Admonishing Ray cartridge falling into the snow. He quickly levitated out a blue cartridge and placed it into the compartment, he quickly aimed back at the crystal.

However, Boa was hesitant to pull the trigger. The new spell he put into the Constrictor Gun, Lightning Bolt, was definitely lethat with a well-placed hit...unfortunately a well place hit was what he needed. And if a Lightning Bolt broke through the crystal and hit either Virulent or CloudShine...

Still, he had to do SOMETHING.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 19, 08:58:28 #542 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 19, 10:34:04 by _BlazingInfinity
"So what has been happening to you recently?" asked Venom.

"Nothing much really." replied Carter. He was just flying in the air.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Brave Fleet

Brave opened her eyes, thinking she wouldn't be able to, but she did, and she saw another pony had saved her. She couldn't see much but it was enough. Brave didn't know whether to be mad or happy, but she knew an avalanche was going to happen any second now. With Brave's thoughts being out of order, she grabbed the mare and flew back as fast as she could, her cover was already blown, she could always just try again.

Nuserame

Slate Grey, not being sure what exactly was going on any more, woke up from his stupor at last.

"Did that rock just have faces?" Slate asked, unable to think of a better geology pun.

"Spells like this must take quite a bit of power to maintain, especially with ponies shooting stuff at it... Boa, I doubt breaking this open by sheer force is a good idea, we just have to hit this long enough to drain the caster of energy."
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Brave Fleet

Brave gently set the mare on the ground, and gave her a hug as a thanks, and then she opened her mouth to speak.
"Don't tell any pony you saw me out there, okay?" with that, she flew off leaving behind a trail of smoke as she flew in the opposite direction. 'I hope I don't get noticed this time..' She thought, crossing the barrier on the other side of the Empire and making a tight turn right over the empire, and then she headed back the way she was going, constantly looking over her shoulder in case anypony was following her.

Julien999

The mare hugged back Brave as a "No problem", she said to Brave to be careful next time if she going out alone again.
As soon Brave went away, the mare troted back on the way where she can see from there the strange Black Crystal.
"Why did she wants to go somewhere alone without saying anything?" She said to herself. "And I wonder what the me of this world is doing at this time..."
She continue walking toward the Black Crystal, in her warm cape that can hide her wings, if she haves, and same with her top hat that can hide her horn.

FakeSmile

Virulent was trying to fix the crack Boa cause. She wasn't aware what was going on above her but she continue to focus the spell on the crack part. Her energy was half drained and she struggled to keep her concentration. The crystal stop sinking till the tip of the crystal was the only thing above the ground. Once the crack was sealed, the mare focus the spell on the roof of the crystal. This allowed her to use less energy as she continued to unconsciously cast the spell.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

"Well I'm just going to sit here and wait." said Venom.

"Same." replied Carter. He sat down and stared at the shield.
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

Slate Grey, unable to think of anything more sensible to do, summons a giant pickaxe, holds it by telekinesis and starts hacking bits out of the top of the crystal dome.

FakeSmile

Slate Grey successfully chipped away the tip of the crystal; now the crystal was completely hidden under the ground. A few crimson hoofs poked above the ground and started to collect the chipped away pieces of the crystal.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"!"

Slate kicked away the remaining bits of crystal, summoned a shovel next to his pickaxe and started digging towards more crystal to cut away.

FakeSmile

You done goof up son; now they're angry! A few crimson hoofs grabbed at the shovel and tried to pull it away from Slate while the others started to piece the bits back onto the crystal. Deep below the snow Virulent was in great pain. When Slate was hacking at the crystal, it caused more damage toward her than the crystal. She still wasn't using too much magic, so she continued to focus most of her magic on the roof of the crystal.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 20, 16:38:07 #553 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 16:58:55 by _BlazingInfinity
(removed everything here)
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

2015 Sep 20, 16:54:47 #554 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 17:21:49 by Nuserame
"Gah!"

Slate, being largely oblivious to what was happening inside the crystal dome, prodded the freaky crystal hooves away with the pickaxe and managed dig a small hole. He then summoned a large, thick sheet of metal in front of him and pulled out his bottle of 'Heinrich's High-explosive Herbal Tea'.

"One day, id like to be able to actually drink this stuff instead having to throw it at things..."

He took cover behind his metal shield, throwing the bottle in the hole he dug.

The blast (pleasantly herb scented) could heard  (and smelled) for miles!

Brave Fleet

Brave looked back at the empire where everypony was at that she knew of. Her trip may take a couple days, but Brave didn't care anymore, she had to find her home, so she picked up some speed, she was good at long distance and sprinting, so she assumed she could do a long distance sprint. Using as many tricks to go fast as she could, like diving. But sadly, No matter how fast or far she went, everything kept going farther away.

FakeSmile

Snow flew everywhere as the blast hit the crystal. Thousands of screams could be heard as the top of the crystal blast into a million pieces. While the snow and crystal bits fell; the roof of the crystal was opened. Virulent could be seen; she was clearly in pain as she was force to keep her hoofs toward the sky. The mare's eyes flickered as she tried to mend the hole in the roof. Her magic was almost completely drain but she wasn't allowed to give up. Slowly, the crimsons ponies crawled up the inside walls of the crystal.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"Ow. My everything." It sounded from a pile of snow near the newly formed crater.

Slate emerged from the pile, shook himself off and gathered up his tools minus the shield, which had been blown skywards.

Walking unsteadily up to the hole in the crystal roof he shouted "Hi down there, still not out of energy I see... Bassaro, I don't suppose you could get the other two out of there while I keep this from closing over?"

Brave Fleet

"hello?" Brave yelled as she reached a much calmer area that was just snowing, it was very silent, no other ponies for miles. Her voice echoed through the silence. She must have thought to bring supplies to build a fire, but she didn't think thoroughly. "guess it's just me then..." brave's wings were tired enough, but she might be able to glide back if she could pick up enough speed from diving, so she kept going.

Lemon1b

2015 Sep 20, 18:11:00 #559 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 18:35:47 by Bassaro
Slate Grey quickly searched his grimoire for a reverse spell, he used it on the three anti-leech amulets to alter their effect. Once the ritual was done, he threw them inside the still roofless crystal pillar."Sorry, but this is for your own good and don't use black magic it's bad for the health" Slate stated. The new leech amulets are now immune to any type of magic, except of the highest tier, they will drain any type of magical stream in close vicinity and turn it to the void.

Bassaro hastily started the dance of the wind summoning, with him able to control the air flow, he used it to pull the two other crystal pillars from under the ground, the air waves picked the crystal shards left from the blown central pillar and arranged them in to a grinder formation, the slow yet at an accelerating pace extraction process has started.(Hope this is not too OP)
"Hope I don't get tired too early, this is a hard and tiring process here ".

Go Up