Lazy Fangirl (It's really unoriginal...)

Started by NintendoBrony, 2012 Jun 01, 22:04:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NintendoBrony

I'm so bad at this stuff. All my OC's are like me...  DD: WHY AM I OBSESSED WITH MYSELF?!

Name: Lazy Fangirl (As you probably would know...)
Type of Pony: Pegasus
Cutiemark: Zzz's with a video game controller...
(Did I forget something? I'm not sure...)
--------------------------
Backstory/Biography (But is it a autobiography because I'm technically writing about myself?):
During the times where she wasn't bugged about who she is, she was fond of playing with the internets. Soon, she kept on playing with it, and playing with it, and probably, all of her bookmarks soon led to ponies. And she was proud of it. Because of this, she finally became happy and a laughing spirit, with all her days of darkness and sadness left behind her. Usually, she's in a happy mood. Her hair is always neon pink when this happens, and the white? Yes, it stays the same color. Because no matter how hyperactive she is, she's still lazy. Her personality is not very caring at most situations, and is easily offended. She has a quite big imagination (she really likes Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, and Kirby) and gets good grades. She's also very sarcastic. The end...(?)
--------------------------
ono I'm such a noob... I don't know how to put in pictures! Well, then, this is officially, the END!
What if someone told me that we are living in a dream, and reality was when we were all ponies?

Rad Thunder

Post your pic to an image hosting site, then use the [img] tag to post it here. :)

NintendoBrony

QuotePost your pic to a image hosting site, then use the [img] tag to post it here. :)

Thank you! I grant you 5 pies.  :D
What if someone told me that we are living in a dream, and reality was when we were all ponies?

Rad Thunder

Discorded Whooves

Lord of Madness

Go Up