Where is Vick?

Started by Vick McBread, 2012 Jun 22, 14:47:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 25, 06:38:32
No I am saying you are mixed up, like I said, I know Vick and he is an adult, and a math teacher. I will not sit and argue with you though because I don't want to make anyone upset... Like I said to Tiger, I just don't like to see people bagging on each other.

I'm mixed up? How do you "know" Vick? Have you met him in person?

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 25, 06:33:49
That's the point, Pinkie. I don't like him using the RCV. Seriously, it annoys me.

I don't know what RCV is but when I asked him about what the plural thing was all about he answered like this:

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Apr 16, 19:03:58
:D well...
our mind has expanded to the extent of the subconscious being released from the confines of our brain. Causing a sense of two minds, don't get us wrong there is no voices in our head, it just feels like there are two minds. Simple expanding of the mind. "but still, why the we, us, and our" We only felt it right to which I to We. Me to us. Mine to ours. And myself to ourselves. And any other text or dialog that makes one a two...
:P

When i said that was dumb he said this:

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Apr 17, 17:16:59
you asked the question and we gave the answer...
Remember...?
*FLASHBACK!*
our subconscious is the second mind, Therefore it is no longer -my- subconscious, its is two types of mind meshed together makeing it OUR mind...
get it?
:s

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 25, 06:41:48
Also Vick is dyslexic ,and 13?He sure behaves like an adult that can read ,and write just fine.

That's how he introduced himself at first before he started saying he was an adult so I'd say that's most plausible.

Tiger

So Blues is saying because he reads and types like an adult, he's an adult?
So you're saying I can also be an adult ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 25, 06:51:12

I like that logic. I'm an adult and we type the same.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 25, 06:51:12
I think what he was saying was about the dyslexia. That Vick does not show any signs of it. I'm not sure about this though Rainy, I don't know where you heard this stuff about dyslexia because I never saw him say that stuff. When he gets online I'm sure he can clear all this up for us.

Oh and you asked how I know him, well I know him from Skyping with him and many other ponies from this site who can all confirm that he is an educated adult.  ^-^

I'm really not meaning to make any of you made though, so please don't take this the wrong way. I am just trying to clear things up... I'm sure Vick will sort this mess out when he gets online. Now I am soooo tired. x3 Good night everyone.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Blues-Music

If what I said was true then i'm a 3 year old i'm just saying that if he is dyslexic he must have had a lot of study because he seems to be better at grammar than me he also seems mature which leads me to believe he is older than thirteen.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 25, 07:15:09
If what I said was true then i'm a 3 year old i'm just saying that if he is dyslexic he must have had a lot of study because he seems to be better at grammar than me he also seems mature which leads me to believe he is older than thirteen.
Indeed, and if you'd ever read his OC page, it's very intellectual...and interesting.  :D Anywhooooo..now I am REALLY going to bed. >.<

The_Unknown

I don't really care how old someone is, it's the way he/she behaves that matters more to me.
Vick's posts have always confused me and he never gave a clear answer why he talked like that (not just the "we" and "us" thing) and it started to annoy me after a while. Of course I don't hate the guy, I just don't "get" it. I mean, there is a roleplaying board on the forums isn't there?
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 25, 07:09:43
I'm sure Vick will sort this mess out when he gets online. Now I am soooo tired. x3 Good night everyone.

I hope so, I'd love to hear his explanation.

Rainy-Chan

2012 Jun 25, 07:21:42 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 25, 07:23:43 by Rainy-Chan
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 25, 07:09:43
I think what he was saying was about the dyslexia. That Vick does not show any signs of it. I'm not sure about this though Rainy, I don't know where you heard this stuff about dyslexia because I never saw him say that stuff. When he gets online I'm sure he can clear all this up for us.

Oh and you asked how I know him, well I know him from Skyping with him and many other ponies from this site who can all confirm that he is an educated adult.  ^-^

I'm really not meaning to make any of you made though, so please don't take this the wrong way. I am just trying to clear things up... I'm sure Vick will sort this mess out when he gets online. Now I am soooo tired. x3 Good night everyone.

Well he told me. I remember I got annoyed by his copy-pasta spam in the introduction section so I checked his introduction post for whatever reason and there he said it. Did you Skype with him as in calling him and talking to him with/without video or was it just text?

Also good night, don't let the bedbugs bite!

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jun 25, 07:15:09

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 25, 07:16:44
[...] and if you'd ever read his OC page, it's very intellectual...and interesting.

Maybe he takes good time with his posts to avoid any bad spelling and grammar? His punctuation and paragraphing skills however are still severely lacking.

Also, if he's been trolling all this time then I'd like to have a discussion with him.

The_Unknown

Quote from: Explolguy on 2012 Jun 25, 09:41:19
Intellectual? From the messages he has sent me, I'd beg to differ.

inb4 butthurt.

Oh snap!

The Traveling Monk

inb4 butthurt.

Now your just trying to start a flame war... :l
Look people... If he really annoys you then just ignore him. There is no law on the forums that says you have to respond to his posts, though perhaps getting to know him as Pinkie Pie has might be better than simply raging at him.
And honestly: Who the buck cares whether he is an adult or not? Love and tolerate foals!
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: The Traveling Monk on 2012 Jun 25, 10:15:18

inb4 butthurt.

Look people... If he really annoys you then just ignore him. There is no law on the forums that says you have to respond to his posts, though perhaps getting to know him as Pinkie Pie has might be better than simply raging at him.
And honestly: Who the buck cares whether he is an adult or not? Love and tolerate foals!

I know what exploguy is an about and something is fishy about this whole thing, Vick is a liar in one or another . "Love and tolerate" is still about just accepting things as they are.

The Traveling Monk

I'd be willing to consider his argument up until the "inb4 butthurt." That little comment made me assume he was continuing this only to make people "butthurt" as he put it.
And could you please explain to me why it really matters all that much whether or not he is lying? While it doesn't seem to happen in this community much it seems like it would happen on the internet as a whole a pretty good amount. If he is lying or not, and since you can easily just ignore him, why does this matter so much?
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

Rainy-Chan

The Traveling Monk

PrincessButton

Quote from: The Traveling Monk on 2012 Jun 25, 10:15:18

inb4 butthurt.

Oh just clarifying (again... it's what I do..) I don't believe it was the fact that he was a 'kid' in any way that upset anyone it as the way he speaks, adult or kid, doesn't make a difference. Rainy-Chan is also upset about the potential lying. But I'm pretty sure we all love and tolerate foals.  ^-^ Like Tiger and Rumor for example! They are both 12.  :D

Blues-Music

So am I yet I act like a 3 year old.
See?Age doesn't define maturity.

Explolguy

I "love and tolerate" people who deserve it.

Which is why I don't preach the love and tolerate BS. It's a hypocritical tagline that people in the fandom use.

Sonic Heart

Quote from: Explolguy on 2012 Jun 25, 20:41:55

Which is why I don't preach the love and tolerate BS. It's a hypocritical tagline that people in the fandom use.

Kind of agree with this...KIND OF. Read a really interesting "essay" about the "love and tolerate"

Also, if i was a mod i would have closed this already.
Something tells me it has or will make someone mad/sad.
If Vic wants to speak like that, he is allowded. If someone dosent like it, ignore it.

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Explolguy on 2012 Jun 25, 20:41:55

It's like every time you argue with a brony and they are losing the argument they say "Love and tolerate" and leave it at that as if it was a valid argument. Most bronies have no idea what the whole saying was about at the start anyway. We Ponychan oldfriends used it as a guideline to having a general good attitude towards people. It's about respecting other people by default but only continue to do so as long as they did the same to you and are not bothering you. If someone doesn't deserve your kindness and respect then you have all the right in the world to speak up and explain why or just stop being nice to them.

Anyone of you guys who doesn't like it can keep the "I let people step all over me" mentality. Good luck with that.

Thunder Jet

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 25, 06:27:10
Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 25, 06:19:21
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Jun 24, 22:02:07
Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 24, 21:54:55
Quote from: The_Unknown on 2012 Jun 24, 12:31:44
Alright, this is just getting silly now.
Every time I see a post by Vick McBread I end up being confused and slightly annoyed.
Is this guy permanently roleplaying, or am I missing something here?

get in line, he's a child after all
If I remember correctly, he is a 21 year old Math teacher... Or I'm maybe wrong and that it's just in rp.
And I know he is sometimes confusing. Like the fact he speak like a Borg but I get over it...

He's 13 and has dyslexia. The match teacher part is probably him helping some younger kids out with math or just a lie

Erm, are you calling Vick a liar? I happen to know that he is a math teacher, and he is very smart. To be honest some of his posts have confused me before, but he's not 13 or dyslexic or anything like that. I'm not sure where you all are getting your information.  :/

And about the way he types, he is not roleplaying, he is just speaking in RCV, if you all can't manage to understand that "we" is him and "our" is my etc..etc.. then Pinkie is worried for you.  :I

Now let's all love and tolerate each other shall we?  :D
Welcome back to the forums Vick, can't wait to get roleplaying with you again.  ^-^

NO HATING PEOPLE

*On-topic.*

I hope to RP with you someday.

Go Up