School RP (NOT A JUMP IN)

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 22, 11:16:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Voidwalker

Voidwalker walks up to the pony in the corridor.
"Now why exactly were you breaking curfew?" He asks, tapping his hoof against the floor.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

Spirit!

"I got thirsty and my throat hurt so I tried to find a water fountain, but I must have taken a wrong turn." she lied in the scratchiest voice possible, looking confused as she glanced around the hall. "I got scared when I heard hoofsteps, so I started running."

not really active on here

Voidwalker

"Couldn't you have just drank from the tap in your room? I assume the rooms have individual washing facilities, unless there is a communal bathing room."
Voidwalker asks, expecting that anypony he caught would try some excuse instead of telling the truth.
Then again, drinking water is a perfectly valid reason if there is none available in their room. He thinks, trying to decide if he is being lied to or not.

Here are my OCs

Spirit!

CloudTwister blinked in confusion, "There is?" she asked. I never noticed it if there even is one She thought in disbelief.

Voidwalker

"I have no idea. Did you even look around your room?"
Voidwalker's suspicion increased. Surely they would have looked around the room first before heading out into the corridor and could give a definite answer as to whether or not there was a tap in the room. Although they could be assuming he knew more about the facility than they did and second-guessing their knowledge.

Here are my OCs

Spirit!

CloudTwister flopped into a sitting position, thinking back to her room, "I don't remember seeing one."

Voidwalker

"Then they might not be one. Well, the cafeteria is closed, so you'll have to use one of the fountains by the bathrooms, which are located back by the dorms."
Voidwalker gestures along the hallway. "I'm surprised you didn't try there first, then again I'd prefer water from the cafeteria.
Water-fountains near bathrooms always seem more prone to pranks in my experience."

Here are my OCs

Spirit!

CloudTwister nodded. "I'm I in trouble?"

Voidwalker

Voidwalker thinks about it. The student could be telling the truth, though it seems more likely that they were making an excuse.
"Water is a necessity so getting a drink is permitted. I suspect however that getting a drink is an excuse, there were facilities that provided water closer to the dorms and as such they presented less risk of being caught. I would like to hear the real reason you are in the main corridor at this time of night before I decide on the nature and duration of your punishment."

Here are my OCs

Spirit!

CloudTwister sighed. "I don't really know, I couldn't sleep so I got up and I guess I just started wondering..."

Voidwalker

"So essentially you were bored and and curious. For breaking the curfew you will have to re-shelve the returned books in the library, which shouldn't take too long. The room is divided into sections, with the books each section being arranged alphabetically by author's last name. Once you are done you can read the books there if you still cannot sleep. Now I'm off to see if there are any other thirsty ponies wandering around." He replies, and heads off towards the main door to see if any students were outside.

Here are my OCs

Spirit!

CloudTwister sighed and began walking towards the library.

Coffee Rush

Artemis was alone in her dorm room. She was a bit tired, and started to gently play her violin.
My OC can be found here!

Spirit!

Pushing open the door, she turns the lights on and begins arranging the books.

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Cutiebone

Cutiebone has fallen asleep outside, mainly because I totally forgot all about this rp....
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Spirit!

CloudTwister had fallen asleep while arranging the books and was holding a book in her hoof, leaning against a shelf.

super_chris85

Star arrives at the bottom of the hide away here we are he opens the door and jewels and gold of all assorments are filled in the room My dad's stash

Teal Turken

Teal stares at the jewels and gold with shine in his eyes. *-*

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up