Open Romance Role-Play

Started by Azure Sky, 2015 Feb 20, 15:25:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

"hearths warming eve for sure, pie or cake"

Greyscaleisme

"Cake, always cake." Grey replied with a chuckle.

((I have to sleep now, sorry Maple. :( ))
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Maplewood

Chromastone64

Quote from: Azure Sky on 2015 Feb 25, 22:31:40
(Wow, seems like I was gone pretty long. XD Recap?)

(Azure Wave (my character) met up with Zappy, a Changeling child, and now they're looking in the window of the map place.)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Doomato

Doomato walked back to the studio with two heavy-looking saddlebags, full of sugar-donuts. Protly, he banged on the door. "Hey, Guys! I got the donuts!/color]"

Chromastone64

Azure jumped at the sudden banging on the door by the new pony.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

toebahbee

Oooh donuts? he stopped looking at his map and went to the door to see the pony with donuts. Hello there! Selling donuts?
I stream every once in a while, come check me out at twitch.tv/toebahbee.

annosrules

"Please no eating in the studio.", Blaze says out of annoyance. "Know, are there any questions?"

feijenoord4life

yeah i have one.
Can you make maps in detail of a specific city for me?

waaaaaaah

(I was thinking about joining this RP a few days ago, and before I know it, 10 pages! X3)

Sketch Art sighed as she walked down the streets of Ponyville, eyeing all the buildings as they passed .by Her roommate Book Keeper had insisted that she take a vacation in this quaint little town, going so far as to pay for everything. Really, it was totally unnecessary, but she wouldn't take no for answer; she'd spent a week refusing before finally caving in out of desperation. Although she had to admit, it was nice to not have to work or study for a change.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

toebahbee

2015 Feb 26, 09:50:03 #190 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 27, 03:47:06 by toebahbee
Ok boss, I'll buy one and eat it around the back.Without hesitation he threw bits at the pony giving donuts and went to the back to eat the donuts.
I stream every once in a while, come check me out at twitch.tv/toebahbee.

Chromastone64

Azure stepped down from the window. "Well, I'm gonna keep walking. Coming, Zappy?"

Teal Turken

Sure. he replies, smiling at Azure. He walks over to his side.

waaaaaaah

A pony walked by Sketch, carrying two bags of donuts with him. It caught her attention, and she watched him as he opened the door of a nearby building. She noticed some color through the open door; was that a painting? Her interest piqued, the pegasus mare walked up to door to see what was inside.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Chromastone64

Azure paused for a minute. "...Sorry Zappy, but I need to see why the whole town seems to be in that shop."
He turned around, opened the door, and stepped in.

Teal Turken

Oh, that's okay! Zappy calls out, rushing to go inside after Azure.

waaaaaaah

Sketch was so entranced by what she was seeing that she paid no attention to the unicorn and changeling that walked past her. Straight ahead of her was a gorgeous piece of art! A  shimmering, gleaming town with a castle made of crystal at its center, and surrounded by a luscious countryside. The pride, determination, and love that it's creator had imbued within it shined at her quite brightly.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Quote from: feijenoord4life on 2015 Feb 26, 08:40:28
yeah i have one.
Can you make maps in detail of a specific city for me?

"Depends on the city, but I should be able to come up with something. Now when you say detailed, what exactly did you want to be focused on?"

feijenoord4life

well i would love a map in detail of my home city of Neighterlands.
and with details i meant the same colours of that place right now and stuff

Doomato

Quote from: toebahbee on 2015 Feb 26, 09:50:03
Ok boss, I'll buy one and eat it around the back.Without hesitation he threw bits at the pony giving donuts and went to the back to eat some but he noticed somepony.

"Money? Who said anything about money?"

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Feb 26, 07:59:05
"Please no eating in the studio.", Blaze says out of annoyance. "Know, are there any questions?"

Doomato entered the building with the donuts, despite Blaze's protests.

Go Up