Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sakura_Blossom

2014 May 31, 10:00:01 #300 Last Edit: 2014 May 31, 16:50:58 by Sakura_Blossom
I wish I could get MC8....  but I only have a few coins right now...

Rikaria

With how overflooded the server is at the moment, you're probably better off waiting till later.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Shadow Mare

2014 May 31, 17:00:01 #303 Last Edit: 2014 May 31, 17:12:15 by Shadow Mare
Why is the video I uploaded to youtube that I'm trying to post here keeps invalid youtube link?

Never mind.

Billow Pillow

Due to unfortunate glorious circumstances I have become addicted to Nintendo's newly released game Mario Kart 8.  Which I unfortunately don't regret.  So, as per-usual I've made tons of animations featuring many fun moments, and happenings from my grand races! So, Enjoy?

Spoiler: Animations Inside. • show
Spoiler: Deal with it • show

Spoiler: Synchronized Shells • show

Spoiler: Watch out for that peel! • show

Spoiler: Better luck next time. • show

Spoiler: The proper way to lose a race • show

Spoiler: Auto-aim • show

Spoiler: Knock-off • show

Spoiler: Suddenly... Waluigi! • show

Spoiler: Timing • show

Spoiler: Favourite character. • show

Spoiler: I found my Bearings. • show

Spoiler: Ricochet • show

Spoiler: Headshot • show

Spoiler: Pose • show

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

KirbyFluttershy

I really need to start polishing up my driving skills for mario kart 8 by playing mario kart wii, but the only thing I didn't get in mario kart 8 was doing stunts so I don't know how to pull that off.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Jenzy

My first Highlight Reel

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 May 31, 21:28:57
I really need to start polishing up my driving skills for mario kart 8 by playing mario kart wii, but the only thing I didn't get in mario kart 8 was doing stunts so I don't know how to pull that off.

Stunts are the same as performing them in Mario Kart Wii (shake) or Mario Kart 7 (Drift/hop button off a ramp)

Those gifs are just the greatest, String! lol

Rikaria

I was wondering why this page was taking so long to load... Nice .gifs, but R.I.P my internet T_T

Itty Bit

This item arrangement is weird...
I've been getting bananas and coins in 11th, for example. I also recall getting the crazy eight once in second place! Not to mention, I get coins so many times in first place, that seeing a banana is a miracle in and of itself...  I guess I just have awful luck some days.

And with that being said, I still have yet to ever get to use the boomerang flower, even 2 days after playing ><

Rikaria

I managed to get the Super Horn in 1st a decent amount; I even managed to get two of them in a row once.

Broken online racing, yay...

Jenzy

It's not Broken. You're supposed to be able to get a Super Horn in 1st Place.

Hmm, I think so far, the only new Item I haven't received is a Crazy 8. lol
Some of my friends have gotten it though...

I've yet to play Online some time in the future. School is still in the way for a couple more weeks, and parents don't want be to be "playing all day." :l

Though, no rush anyway. Mario Kart 8 is one of those games made to last. I can plow through all those cups, but at the time being, I'll get through them with the time I get and keep on practicing~

Teal Turken

I have Mario Kart 8. My dad bought it.
Despite my distaste for the series before hand, this game is a complete breath of fresh air and the additions and changes made to the series in this installment have once again made me a fan.
I've gotten the crazy 8 power up 2 times already. It becomes a "hope you have what you want and spam your item button as fast as you can" power up.

Jenzy when did you become a Princess?

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Jenzy

I've practiced a lot in the past installments. MK8 is just really GR8! Unless I get in a really crummy position, I don't think I'll get the Crazy 8 for a long time... lol

Oh, and it's just a silly icon. xD
I'll never really officially be a "Princess" :m

Rikaria

So about my "broken online racing" comment, it literally is broken at the moment. Some people have issues connecting with each other over Worldwide, even with friends. We seem to be fine in private rooms, but you can't gain VR in those...

To be precise, it'll look like we can pick a track, but when it comes to the part where the game picks which one everyone will race on, it'll just outright not pick anything for like 10-15 seconds, then EVERYONE in that room gets a disconnect error. This happened to me and my friends like 10-15 times today :c

Teal Turken

@Jenzy

I figured so, but it's a cute joke. x3
I find that I get the crazy eight the most when I'm between 7th and 4th place.

Itty Bit

I kinda wish I could make a video of one green shell throw, instead of have a minute long video with the highlight of the race included.
It feels really good to hit people directly with a green shell ^^

Julius

Good news! Although they didn't have the game yet, it will arrive here in eight days, so that's when I'll get it! AND it's about a million less than I was expecting, so yay! I'll save some money! :3
Purr~

Jenzy

DAYS! :D

Oh, I know that feel Itty. I've actually thrown a lot of direct hit Green Shells lately. Even from throwing them from behind. lol
And the CPUs usually has some things occurring that I don't notice 'til I add them to my reel. And even sometimes how more characters link together from one item for the whole race. It's a fascinating watch...

I've been having way too much fun with these Highlight Reels today...

Spoiler: Sunshine Airport • show

Spoiler: Mario Circuit • show

Spoiler: (GCN) Dry Dry Desert • show

Spoiler: Music Park • show

hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: Dolphin Shoals <3show'; }" />Spoiler: Dolphin Shoals <3show

Itty Bit

So I was gonna try and do the same thing, making a pretty little picture to go with a replay I liked tonight while racing with my friend, but while I was uploading it to youtube, I lost internet connection for a bit, and ended up losing my almost completed drawing as a result...

Go Up