Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Feb 16, 13:35:58
there are many people that feel the same way about the show as Blues does

This episode split the ocean of fans down in the middle. Reminds me a bit about [PROTOTYPE].

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Jenzy

I did quote myself.

I had a question about Cadance... x3

For the Derpy fans...
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Feb 16, 11:21:16
Spoiler: show
No known pince/king is an alicorn only a unicorn. Maybe only mares get to be alicorns.
Also Derpy.

Book Smarts

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Feb 16, 13:11:50
alicorn twilight OP nerf next patch  DD:

Pre Season 4 Patch Update
Twilight is becoming way too tanky...
Health point per level decreased by 5%
Starting health decreased by 1%

Rainbow Dash is being out performed in speed...
Base speed increased by 20%
Rainboom cooldown reduced by 2 seconds

FakeSmile

I think what many people forget through out all the seasons is the whole point of the show.
Its this one little question, " Why did Twilight come to Ponyville? "
Simple, to learn about friendship. That is the whole point of the show, to make friends
and learn about friendship! And she has, therefor making her a princess. But that doesn't mean she is about
to throw away what made her a princess ( her friends ). Just because she learned about friendship doesn't mean there
isn't room for more studing. Like, if you finnish studing Algebra 1 it doesn't mean you are done studing math.
I see Twilight as The Princess Of Friendship. Through out the season she has proved her self worthy to be
a princess, and she has overcome the most common and/or difficult problems of friendship. Her studing has just begun.
If girlscout taught me this one song that I sing everytime I move away from my friends.
Make New Friends, but keep the old.
One is silver, but the others gold
A circle is around, it has no end

Thats how long I want to be your friend.
Twilight is still Twilight, and MLP FIM is still MLP FIM
Nothing has change except a new chapter in the Mane 6 life.

" Everything is gonna be just fine!"
~ Princess Twilight Sparkles
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Blues-Music

Okay. All I do is post , and this happens?
I have only one reaction.

Hahahaha! I can't believe you fell for it! Ever since I heard about alicorn Twilight I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I just thought i'd have a little fun , and trick you all into thinking I actually left.

Just because a character is O.P doesn't kill the show for me. In fact it's a bit insulting you guys thought I had those reasons  ^-^ .

I don't like her being an alicorn that much , and I wonder how they are going with it , but you guys actually thought it was enough to make me leave? I LOVED this episode. I was going to wait a little while before I actually told you , but me , and Jenzy had a conversation on skype that made me feel bad for tricking you guys.
I never really left the herd!

Also Night I actually really want to be the next Lary.

I agree there needs to be an origin episode.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 16, 12:21:45
That makes no sense. I don't see non-bronies watching MLP. >:/
((well, those who leave the fandom. Not coming to it))

And the title. "The title of the episode alludes to Magical Mystery Tour by the Beatles."

Many many songs.

I know one personally. One of my brother's best friends. He watches the show, makes fanart, listens to songs, watches fanimations, etc. etc. And he refuses to be called a brony.   

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 16, 13:42:27

Hahahaha! I can't believe you fell for it! Ever since I heard about alicorn Twilight I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I just thought i'd have a little fun , and trick you all into thinking I actually left.

Just because a character is O.P doesn't kill the show for me. In fact it's a bit insulting you guys thought I had those reasons  ^-^ .

I don't like her being an alicorn that much , and I wonder how they are going with it , but you guys actually thought it was enough to make me leave? I LOVED this episode. I was going to wait a little while before I actually told you , but me , and Jenzy had a conversation on skype that made me feel bad for tricking you guys.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! lol

I still think I'm the only one who disliked it.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Rad Thunder

Really dude? After all that, you were trolling?

Book Smarts

Jenzy

That was cruel...

Also FakeSmile. You should be a princess! lol

elmdor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Feb 16, 13:40:33
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Feb 16, 13:11:50
alicorn twilight OP nerf next patch  DD:

Pre Season 4 Patch Update
Twilight is becoming way too tanky...
Health point per level decreased by 5%
Starting health decreased by 1%

Rainbow Dash is being out performed in speed...
Base speed increased by 20%
Rainboom cooldown reduced by 2 seconds

LOL! lol

HaponyHanzo

I wonder how season 4 will be..maybe they will tell us that twilight dreamed all that xD

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: HaponyHanzo on 2013 Feb 16, 13:48:04
I wonder how season 4 will be..maybe they will tell us that twilight dreamed all that xD

Well that would make me lose alot of respect for the writers. 'It was all just a dream' is probably the lamest possible way to retcon something.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Feb 16, 13:45:12

Really dude?

I didn't think you guys would react this way. That's why I had to say it early because you guys were taking it really seriously. I'm sorry if I made anyone angry , but you have to admit it was a good prank , and it was all in good fun.
Also Jenzy I'm sorry. I thought you guys would have thought it would be funny , but apparently it was a serious matter to all of you  :c .

I'm happy Computer found it funny though.

Rad Thunder

It's just...
I hate being trolled/pranked. :l

Blues-Music

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Feb 16, 13:50:21
It's just...
I hate being trolled/pranked. :l

Yeah most people do. Again I'm sorry for the people who didn't find it funny.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 16, 13:49:24
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Feb 16, 13:45:12

Really dude?

I didn't think you guys would react this way. That's why I had to say it early because you guys were taking it really seriously. I'm sorry if I made anyone angry , but you have to admit it was a good prank , and it was all in good fun.
Also Jenzy I'm sorry. I thought you guys would have thought it would be funny , but apparently it was a serious matter to all of you  :c .

I'm happy Computer found it funny though.

You chose the hottest topic at the moment, one that is causing everypony to get flustered

Jenzy

May have missed FakeSmile's thoughts...

And... Eh. I guess it was kind of funny. But that was... :l

Eh what the hay.

Blues-Music

Night Pony

Blue you know the rules. No trolling.  :P
I am mostly neutral person...until somepony messes with my stuff.  >:O

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Dawnstar

Gotta admit, was one heck of a trolling considering pretty much everyone who got involved fell for it. Even I'm a bit ashamed to have as well.  :c

As for the episode, I will admit I think there may have been a bit too much music, but that's less because of how many songs there were and more that I think it should have been a two-part episode that they compressed into a single episode, and that's why everyone thinks it felt rushed.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised at all about how Twilight's actual transformation was presented. I've thought for a while that an Alicorn transformation is more a result of pre-existing power and ability rather than an enhancement of pre-existing power and ability, which this episode pretty much confirmed for me. And to explain cadence, my answer is she's a descendant of the actual lineage of the crystal empire so that's how I see why she was an Alicorn at such a young age.

As for what twilight is the princess of, I think she's the princess of Magic and Friendship. A bit direct and literal answer but makes a lot of sense when you consider both her natural abilities and her experiences with her friends, many of which would not have been possible without them.

Go Up