The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

*Shade remains in the shadows of Alassë until that one remark* ("pea-brained") *Shadechaser instantly jumped out of the shadows facing him* There must have been a mistake in your logic. Where is your brain, huh? *and with that Shade just walked the other direction in a proud posture* (Sensitive much?) *Soon after Shade just jumped into the nearest shadow* (and secretively returning to Alassë's shadow)

((Early in the morning, sleeping over night. :P))
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

DreamDust

She looked up at the slime that seemed to rain from the sky and heard all of his comments. A smug look crossed her face and she began to laugh. "I think he's funny, just because he is bigger than us and has a way bigger mouth than all of us put together he thinks he is scary. I personally think he is just bluffing, after all there is nothing to fear but fear itself." she continued going about her business ignoring the ignorant slime as she made her way over to the rest of the group and looked up at the slime. "Also judging by the way he is picking on all of us I am willing to bet he was picked on when he was a little ooze. I think he just wants to make us all miserable by degrading us, after all misery loves company."

((Achievement unlocked: No Fear: Laugh in the face of a foe.))

Alassë

((Sorry guys, busy day. :c I'll post tomorrow.))

Shadechaser

((...k-ahem... that was funny. Yeah. Misery loves company.))

((There is a song called "Misery loves my Company". Just something that I wanted to search up. :P))

((And I am random. Wanted to type something other than this but this came up before I could get it out... oh wait ...Being late is not a big tragedy.))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Pumpkin Seeds

*As the tents were being took down, she slipped the note from Viridian into her saddlebag. After following the others though where the wall was and the group getting verbally attacked by a shadowy blob, she stood at the back of the group looking nervously up at the thing.* "Why are you stopping us from leaving? I mean, what benefit do you get from wasting your time pushing us around if we are all fools?" *She asked the blob cautiously, still near the rear of the group.*

((Could just ignore the question if needed, only trying to have Pumpkin caught up with the story after the packing up of the camp.))

blobking156

Ok, look. I don't care why, but you need to stop. if you're doing it because you were bullied, that's not the way to fix it. if you're just doing it to be a jerk, get a life.

Alassë

((I have a giant announcement that I'm sure you'll all hate. And I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. :c

I cannot continue the RP.

It's for real life reasons that I'd rather not go into. And it is effective immediately.

I understand that my leaving will break the RP. I understand that there are many lurkers who never had a chance to join in. I understand that this is very sudden. And again, I am very, very sorry. But this is something I have to do.

If you can find a way to continue the RP without me, by all means you have my blessing to elect a new leader and continue. But this is my last post. I will not post again. (I will still answer private messages, so feel free to contact me that way if you'd like.)

I have greatly enjoyed this amazing adventure with you all. Thank you so much for making this such a wonderful, amazing experience. :') I will miss you all.

Yours,
~Alassë))

Shadow Mare

Somebeing

Shadechaser

...When the leader no longer says anything... the truth never comes... the hate never is seen... yet the loneliness sets in... We will miss you...
Twilight Sparkle?!

narwhaliagames

((well we need a new gm I think we should vote on it))
ay i'm no longer using this site

Shadechaser

((...I think this should just be classified as broken and be shoved into the Canterlot Archives. If a new leader is chosen, the RP will just be broken anyway. (Not like it was ever restored.) I really don't think a change of leader will be good for this RP. It was based on the Doctor Who ponified idea. So... yeah. Leader is away from the RP part... and so this RP might just be dead. Or at least dead in the water... If someone can revive this RP, then go ahead. I have nothing more to say about leader leaving. :c ))
Twilight Sparkle?!

narwhaliagames

((well i'm willing to revive it I liked the idea
ay i'm no longer using this site

Go Up