The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Somebeing

(( DD: I just wanted the newcomers to join now...after we get the elements and all, wouldn't we be done with this RP...?))

"This...isn't right." Thunder was worried for a second. The doors, appearing out of nowhere, just shocked him. He wondered about the necklaces? Could they keep them? Was this the whole adventure, to receive nothing but jewellery, considering the fact that he was a stallion!?

He remembered his job. He was a leader, a good one in fact, and he acted like one. Now, he was hiding behind the ponies, attempted to harm some and was nothing but pathetic dirt

Dirt that owed the others his life.

"Ponies...I don't trust this," He called out to the group. "I mean, there's the entrance, right there. Is this really the end? Some of us don't have these...things on us. This isn't over, I know it isn't over." He sighed.

"We need to think our actions out before we do them. Any step could be the final step of our lives, I fret."

blobking156

Blob gallops to the door. Huh? is thiswhere  you were before? but we never left that pocket dimension did we?

Somebeing

"Well, you can take us back..."

Uh oh.

"...can't you?"

blobking156

Yeah, but ponies probably still don't trust it.

Somebeing

"Oh, then-"

Then he remembered. He chuckled a bit, then chuckled some more.

"We never entered one, Blob." He admitted.

blobking156

I know, that's why you need to, and see if you won't die, which I can garuntee.

Alassë

2013 Sep 19, 20:09:55 #1986 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 19, 20:23:39 by ssumppg
((Actually, the Element Bearers were originally going to be decided by a conversation when we found them in the RP. But then Creepy Stalker had the bright idea to actually do tests for them. Which have now taken over 100 pages of RP to get through. X3 There'll be plenty of loosely structured, anypony-can-jump-in and anything-can-happen RP after this, I promise. ^-^))

Actually, colts, I think this was the start of the pocket dimension, if those are the locked doors over there! *trots to about fifty yards away from the doors*

*A giant shadowy blob, large enough to fill the entire path, slams down in front of her.* HEH! Thought you were almost done, didn't you? Thought you'd finally get out of this miserable stink-hole, didn't you? Well you AIN'T! HEH!

*ears lay back, snorts* Well that's rather rude of you.

You think I care, little miss Moody? Go on now, let's see how many moods you can cycle through in a second! *guffaws*

Post Merge

((OHCRAP Baddy. :I lol))

blobking156

a slime? let me handle this. Blob walked over to the slime. Hello, I am Blobking, and I lived with your kind for several weeks. they accepted me as their leader, so please listen to me.

TheCreeper3

He watches blob try to convince the slime to listen to him
[glow=red,2,300]This outta be interesting[/glow]
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

narwhaliagames

((does a pocket dimension have the same property's as a normal dimension?))
ay i'm no longer using this site

Alassë

2013 Sep 19, 20:22:39 #1990 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 19, 20:24:15 by ssumppg
((Well, I think it only means that there's only one way in or out (unless you have access to hammerspace like Blobking). That's how this one works, at least. :nod: The locked doors are the only way in or out of this dimension.))

((GAH the blob isn't pink yet!! *facehoof* It's shadowy. Like the others. X3 Will fix.)) *blob laughs even harder* My kind?? HEH! As if I'd listen to a puny stench-colored unicorn who can barely manage to do basic magic! You're pathetic!

blobking156

Really now? because I [I]can[/I] call them. Blob pulled out a whistle with a lime green elipse, that has two black lines in it, evenly spaced.

Somebeing

2013 Sep 19, 20:26:27 #1992 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 19, 20:32:04 by Somebeing
"Now hold on!" Thunder raised his voice. "You...you just called me a colt!?" Thunder had all his thoughts on that one word. He wasn't a colt, not nearly one at all. He was seventeen, he went to war, and graduated school. How dare she...

No...not now. Gotta save the world again, Thundy.

"Ugh..." He sighed as he trotted beside Blob. "Isn't a blob and a slime...different? I mean...why are there two separate words to describe them then...?"

He faced the Blob.

"Listen. I know that you don't want to fight us and we don't want to fight you." He chuckled. "...Well, maybe me and the Bad one over there, if we have no choice." He stopped, trying his best to become serious once more. "Just leave us be, I mean, why would you want to annoy us?"

He later turned to Blob. "How the...?"

blobking156

When you live with slimes, you find all sorts of crazy stuff.

Somebeing

"And when I live with spaceships, what do you know! I find more spaceships." He enjoyed a good chuckled here and there, but this joke was just...boring. Instead of a small laugh escaping his body, he just sighed once more.

narwhaliagames

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Sep 19, 20:22:39
((Well, I think it only means that there's only one way in or out (unless you have access to hammerspace like Blobking). That's how this one works, at least. :nod: The locked doors are the only way in or out of this dimension.))

((GAH the blob isn't pink yet!! *facehoof* It's shadowy. Like the others. X3 Will fix.)) *blob laughs even harder* My kind?? HEH! As if I'd listen to a puny stench-colored unicorn who can barely manage to do basic magic! You're pathetic!
((my oc can jump through dimentions so would I be able to join now
ay i'm no longer using this site

Alassë

2013 Sep 19, 20:59:27 #1996 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 19, 21:00:58 by ssumppg
((Things like that need to be pointed out in her bio. Also please don't use the RP for questions like this - send me a private message instead.))

*Alassë raises an eyebrow at Thunder* If you're over 357 years old, then I apologize. *winks, chuckles at his joke*

*blob turns to Thunder* Why? Because. I. FEEL like it!! That's why!

*to Blobking* Oh, can you now? *a thick rope-like appendage shoots out of his body lightning fast and sticks to the whistle, pulling it back into his body* HAH! How're you gonna call your little snot-nosed friends now, huh?

*Alassë rolls her eyes* <I'd try to talk some sense into this... thing, but I'd rather not be insulted. Hm... I do wonder...> Excuse me, but, how do you know so much about us?

*blob sneers at her* Wouldn't you like to know? HEH! I ain't tellin' any o' you pea-brained nitwits!

Post Merge

((I'll be gone for a few hours, fyi.))

TheCreeper3

Are you flammable? he asked in a serious tone
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

blobking156

Look, that's not the only way I can call them. Blob lighted his horn, and slimes seeped up from the ground. Nopony but Blob could understand them, nopony else could hear them. one hops to Blob. Yes, you have my permission.

Somebeing

"Technically, I'm more than four hundred." He chuckled. "I'll be waiting for that apology as soon as we deal with this thing." He waited for Blob to make a move before he would, wanting to study his enemy before striking him.

Go Up