The WhoPonies! [SIGN-UP ONLY]

Started by Alassë, 2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Alassë

2013 Jul 13, 20:04:03 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 18, 19:15:15 by ssumppg
~OOC~
Welcome welcome, one and all! :D If you have not signed up for this RP and would like to join in, never fear - your friendly neighborhood Sign-Up Thread is here! B)

A quick note to those of you I met in-game: For the purposes of this RP, none of our characters have met prior to the events in this RP. This'll make it less confusing for those who weren't able to join in on our fun during the pre-alpha. :nod: And to be honest, I don't even remember half of what happened anyways. :P

One last review of the rules before I jump into character and officially begin the RP:
Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Jul 10, 01:53:13~RULES~  (By signing up you agree to abide by these rules. Breaking them will get you warned, then banned. Thank you.)
- Keep all content to a PG rating. The only exception is fantasy violence, which can be up to PG-13 levels.
- No trolling or "breaking" the RP. If you have conflicting lore/headcanon, please contact me in a private message and I will do what I can to sort it out.
- If you are going to be absent for more than a week, please write yourself out of the RP, even if it's only temporary.
- Please read all posts that were written since the last time you were on!! Not doing so results in confusion and me having to say "No, you can't do that because this happened several pages back". I understand that the RP thread goes a little fast, but due to the nature of this RP you really need to understand what's happened in order to post something that makes sense.
- I reserve the right to add new rules and/or modify existing rules at any time for any reason, whether stated or not. Changes to the rules are effective immediately unless otherwise stated.

Now then - let the adventure BEGIN! :D

Post Merge

*happily trots in a circle near the edge of the Everfree Forest* This is SOOO exciting! I've never had such a large group sign up for one of my Everfree Forest tours before! *continues to trot in a circle*

Shadow Mare

Sorry to ask but The WhoPonies? What's the purpose of this rp?

Alassë

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jul 13, 20:39:45
Sorry to ask but The WhoPonies? What's the purpose of this rp?
((Please see our sign-up and OOC thread here for information about this RP. :) ))

Shadechaser

*walks out from the inner forest, then has a seat to watch this* "Why are you so excited?" *stares in question*
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Alassë

*stops* Oh hi there! I'm just waiting for my tour group to show up. I give guided tours of the Everfree Forest. Would you like to join the tour? *grins* I'm Alassë, by the way. What's your name?

Shadechaser

*stares for a little longer* Just call me Shadow, and the whole tour of the Everfree Forest is kind of iffy to me. *looks over to the forest* This place is not ordinary in the slightest. *starts to think on this and gazes blankly into the forest*
Twilight Sparkle?!

Alassë

I know! Isn't it fascinating? I've nearly got the place memorised! So many strange and wonderful life forms: timberwolves, poison joke, birch dryads, manticores, even an ursa! *clears throat* Of course, I, ah, always come prepared. *taps saddlebag*

Shadechaser

2013 Jul 13, 21:55:03 #7 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 21:57:05 by Shadechaser
Fascinating... I would not have thought of it that way. *continues to stare but with a confusing expression, like passion mixed with hate* The Timber Wolves should know their place by now.
Twilight Sparkle?!

DNAwesome

2013 Jul 13, 22:46:01 #8 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 23:04:35 by DNAwesome
*walks out from behind some trees* Is this where the tour starts? Sorry if I am interrupting.

Tiger

Tiger flew over and landed on the ground."Hey there. We're going adventuring as a group, aren't we?" Tiger asked

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

TheCreeper3

IIIIINCOMIIIIIIING Harmony crashed into the ground but pulled himself up right quick
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Alassë

Why yes, it is! *trots up to the new pony, grinning* And I'm Alassë, your tour guide! What's your name?

*sees another pony land* Of course! You must be here for my guided tour! I'm Alassë. What's your- 

*sees the third pony crash* Oh my... are you alright? <Maybe I should just wait until everypony gets here to do the introductions...>

DNAwesome

2013 Jul 13, 22:55:25 #12 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 23:03:34 by DNAwesome
 *talks nervously* I am Forest Shadows.

TheCreeper3

I'm fine He shok the dirt from him and brushed off his tie
My names Harmony
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Tiger

"I'm Tiger Stripes. Just call me Tiger. So where we headin'?" Tiger asked.

DNAwesome

2013 Jul 13, 23:01:14 #15 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 23:03:59 by DNAwesome
I have some minor healing spells if you need them Harmony.

Alassë

*stares at Forest, then giggles* Well then, isn't that just the perfect name for the occasion! ...erm, ahem. Sorry. It's very nice to meet you, forest. *smiles at Forest, turns to Harmony* Oh good. I'm Alassë. *turns to Tiger* Tiger! Excellent! Well, we are going to be exploring different parts of the Everfree Forest. That is, as soon as the rest of the tour group shows up. *smiles at Tiger, then stops, staring at her* Say... Hold on. *trots up to and around her, sniffs and randomly sticks her tongue out as if to "taste" the air around Tiger* You're... hm. *stares at her a moment* Do you... have a pet cat, by chance?

Tiger

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Jul 13, 23:06:24
*turns to Tiger* Tiger! Excellent! Well, we are going to be exploring different parts of the Everfree Forest. That is, as soon as the rest of the tour group shows up. *smiles at Tiger, then stops, staring at her* Say... Hold on. *trots up to and around her, sniffs and randomly sticks her tongue out as if to "taste" the air around Tiger* You're... hm. *stares at her a moment* Do you... have a pet cat, by chance?

"A pet bird, actually... I do have the tendency to feed animals though," Tiger said, trying not to show anxiety.

Yoater

Storm Bolt sat off to the side as he checked his saddlebags for anything he may have missed. He signed up for the tour without a clear reason other than to perhaps see it from another pony's perspective. He didn't care much for it, but neither did he care too much about anything lately and that was most likely the reason he had chosen to come along.

Alassë

2013 Jul 13, 23:21:36 #19 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 13, 23:24:07 by ssumppg
*nods at Tiger* Ah. Thought so. *winks at Tiger as she trots away* Now then, all that's left to do is wait for the others to show up! *sits, sees an approaching pony* Hello there! Here for the tour, I assume?

((Seriously, I'm waiting until everyone shows up before I head out. ;) ))

Go Up