Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

0xfoo

Spoiler: show
Absolutely fantastic. I'm really glad it deviated from the "student starts gossip column and gets in hot water" routine where the student doesn't realize that what they're doing is wrong until too late. I was a bit disappointed that   :sono, and  0:)'s photos weren't published as well, since that would be a nice way to round off the episode, but what we were given was great, so it doesn't matter.
Also fezzes  :3

S_E_F

2012 Mar 31, 16:29:36 #81 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 19, 22:45:05 by McSleuthburger
CMC Chewed out by Big Mac
Crap just got serious.
That was an amazing episode 10/10
I'm mapping for TF2! Brutal story co.

videogamehunter

I always enjoy CMC episodes and this one was great. The beginning was very entertaining. When Apple Bloom mention newspaper to her friends. What made them think of something that was completely obvious, but think again I wouldn't be entertain by this episode. Also Big Mac spoke more then one worth this episode. He actually made a sentence. Yeah. 

Dragnmastralex

fantastic episode.
introduction to 3 new background ponies.
we find out Rarity has a diary.
I was kinda hoping for a Brony shout out with Rarity talking about Ponyville's newspaper by calling it Equestria Daily.
we find out that the mayor's hair is pink and she dyes it grey lol.
Twilight's force field power!
Now we see Diamond Tiara is Filthy Rich's daughter now that she really is filthy at the end.
And this whole episode was done in part due to FOX NEWS report on bronies... they basically made fun of Fox News.
[/center]

Book Smarts

Give the voice actor of big mac an emmy, I wasn't getting yelled at, and yet I still felt moved  O:

Lord of Madness

Puppet Strings

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Mar 31, 19:10:52
Give the voice actor of big mac an emmy, I wasn't getting yelled at, and yet I still felt moved  O:

My god. First the "Fluttercry" scene from last episode, now this shocking "Big Mac Big Ultimatum"!

My heart, it just cant take this!

Ahem, Analysis time  ^-^.

First off, my head cannon has been updated; Trixie lives in ponyville, under a false name to not attract attention, making occasional appearences as the "Great and Powerful Trixie" stage persona to make ends meet. The secret the CMC uncovered was, of course, this identity.

Secondly, the Mayor dyes her hair grey...to look more authoritative, perhaps? That would mean that her actual sway in ponyville was probably always next to nothing, like it is now (Note how Twilight has a lot more say in anything that happens around town than the Mayor does).

Also, Rarity learned a bit of a lesson too, though it was kind of subtle; its easy to disregard misfortune befalling on others, until it befalls you. Rarity's lecture to sweetiebell was basically the same one Twilight gave to her, and she hadn't payed it much attention before the article about her was polished.

yep, that's everything. nothing more here.

*Liarjack.gif*

RIP dreams of a Scootaloo focused CMC episode this season.

--Chicken Heaven Gates}}}---------------------------------------------------------------[][move]episode 0:) episode[/move]
--Chicken Heaven Gates}}}---------------------------------------------------------------[]
Awww, Im gonna have to rewrite my OC backstories... oh, and look what's back: Im a Twilight/Fluttershy/Rarity hybrid, mostly Twi!

videogamehunter

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Mar 31, 19:10:52

I agree.

Sea Foam

The Smarty Pants mention was the highlight of my entire day  lol

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Dragnmastralex

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]DERP!
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/center]

Nala Valor

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Apr 01, 11:42:47
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]DERP!
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
*facehoof* really?

Starfly

2012 Apr 01, 12:39:59 #91 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 09, 06:22:21 by Starfly

Was that really necessary? At least it made a nice box shape at the end.
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

Ninkon

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Goldenrod

Quote from: Ninkon on 2012 Apr 01, 15:40:21
DD:"Et Tu Gabby Gums?"

The moment I heard that I shouted "Then fall, Rarity!"  ovO

Xodious

Very clever episode. So many things its difficult to sum it to words. However, I do actually need you all to read the words i have summed up into the signature below

Gracie Sky

I think the episode in general was good as normal. The only thing that bothered me was the ending. I almost thought it was a cop out. The article they wrote apologizing was not even glanced at by Diamond Tiara, even though she thoroughly read every one of their other articles. I was also a little bothered by the fact that the apology they wrote completely solved all their problems. But then again, I'm not one to underestimate the power of apology.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Ründo

Poor rarity, going from passive to rageful in no time flat, twice this episode. that can't be good for her health
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Vick McBread

COMMPLETELY WORTH IT! :D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Vick McBread

very unexpeting episode? :D
We thought that the :o... never mind 0:)
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Nameless

2012 Apr 07, 15:49:26 #99 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 07, 15:52:31 by Nameless
The newest episode, MMMystery on the Friendship Express, has been postificated in glorious 1080p. It was a rather enjoyable episode, if I do say so myself.

Avatar courtesy of LoE  |  Banner courtesy of Travius Trott

Go Up