Everfree Pines Horror RP

Started by Chromastone64, 2015 Oct 02, 07:18:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Sounds like you be having some rough days... :] At least we'll be chilling out here. I kinda need it myself...

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Oct 03, 00:34:34 #41 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 31, 07:10:46 by _BlazingInfinity
"At least you're okay." said Dusk. She had already hopped over the wall.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Chromastone64

"No way I'm climbing that!" Azure stated. "I can hardly climb up a bookshelf!"
"Ok, then." Lustre said, before turning to the others who were over. "You guys start heading up there. Me and Azure'll try and get the gate open. Just follow the path, and go left on the first fork. Got it?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stryder221

2015 Oct 03, 06:49:40 #43 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 03, 06:54:14 by Stryder221
"Well, it was all fine right up until my motion sickness kicked in and I, um... kinda ended up giving the driver my dinner. In a bad way."
The unicorn cringed at the recent memory. "He wasn't happy."

Picking up his suitcase with, what else, his magic, he turned to those still on the other side of the gate.
"Take a right on the second fork. Got it, Lustre!" He then said, a grin on his face for the first time since he got off the carriage.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud smirked as she watched the stallion fall. Only a few minutes here and things are already interesting. Latticino shrugged and joined Pink Cloud back at their luggage. As he rubbed his chin he said,
[B]Latticino: [/b]Yeeeeeeah, there is no way I'm gonna be able to climb the fence with our suitcases.

Pink Cloud shrugged as she said,
[B]Pink Cloud: [/b]I wasn't gonna climb it either. We ain't squirrels Latti, just chill and let Lustre handle this.

Latticino sighed as he leaned against a tree; hopefully this won't take the gang much longer.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Azure backed up a bit, before running as fast as he could into the gate, Lustre pulling at it weakly with magic. Unsuprisingly, he just bounced right off it.
"Oww..." He groaned, before looking at Pink Cloud and Latticino. "Little help?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

_BlazingInfinity

Dusk tried to start a conversation with Illusion.

"Hi my name is Dusk. What's yours?" she asked.
Toast is amazing.

Stryder221

The colt simply shrugged as he began to look over his suitcase, checking it to see if his tossing it over had broken anything. "...Just call me Grand Illusion, Illusion for short. Nice to meet you."
With a nod, the unicorn, Illusion, had begun walking up the path, waving for the others to follow. "C'mon, you two. We get to the lodge before everypony else, we'll probably see what dark and terrifying secrets Lustre might be hiding from us!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

_BlazingInfinity

Dusk laughed at the statement.

"Maybe she's going to try to prank us when we get inside!" she replied.
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

*So, we're ignoring the fact I opened the gate already?

Julien999

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Oct 02, 23:11:33
"I..suppose we could climb, but it'd be better to also have this thing open, just in case," He reasons. Noticing that he'll just have to try messing with it more, he proceeds to try to find a way to get it undone.

After a bit of time, he manages to knock loose the holding mechanism, and open the gate. "Good, solved that problem," He says, smiling.

((Seems like they ignored this. . . Lunar managed to open the gate.))
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2015 Oct 02, 22:51:07
*Relic shrugs, then flies over the gate to the other side.*

((it'll be cool if I was able to add one more dragon pony... lol this rp is to perfect for this certain pony in mind))

((If I signed up in time, I will add a dragon pony. But unfortunately, they are already full. :I ))

Naura

((So, is the gate open or...? X3))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Julien999

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Oct 03, 11:30:11
((So, is the gate open or...? X3))

((Move on with "Lunar opened the gate"))

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Oct 03, 10:31:36
*So, we're ignoring the fact I opened the gate already?

(Whoops, missed that. Ok.)
Azure walked through the gate, Lustre following him.
"Come on, everypony!" She called back to whoever was behind.

Jcfraven

*Apologies if I seemed rude, I wasn't trying to be.

"After you, good ponies," He states, being a gentlestallion by holding the gate for those that decided to wait.

waaaaaaah

The gray pegasus, named Sketch Art, followed the other ponies through the gate.

(so many replies already X3)
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

FakeSmile

((Sorry Jcfraven! ))

Latticino picked up their luggage and followed the gang through the gate. Pink Cloud lagged behind as she looked around the forest. As she looked toward the top of the trees she said,
[B]Pink Cloud: [/b]So how far is this cottage?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

"About half a mile." Lustre replied. "Bit of a walk, but I got drinks and food all ready up there. Just be sure to stick to the path."

Naura

Honey buzzed after the group. She looked around at the ponies that had gathered, she found them all a little strange, most likely because she hadn't thought about them at all. She had been more intrested in what birds lived in the forest.

She realized after some steps that she should probably get to know them all, and quickly jumped infront of the bunch that had just walked through the gate.
"Hehe, maybe a lil introducing should be done?" She mumbled and stomped with her hoof in the dirt.
"Ya know, so we get to know eachother, that way we will have a more exciting trip!"
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

FakeSmile

Pink Cloud let out a sigh as she said,
[B]Pink Cloud: [/B]I guess that's a'ight. I more concerned with bein' out in this forest. A crowd of ponies will attract somethin'!

Latticino rolled his eyes with a smile, the mare was being tad more dramatic than usual. He shifted the luggage on his back to a more comfortable position while the buzzing mare jumped in front of the group. His was a bit taken back but smiled at her friendliness. With a cheerful tone he said,
[B]Latticino: [/b]I agree with the yellow mare! I'll start us off! I am Latticino, the best glassblower you will ever met! Unless you already met a few glassblower, then I tie for first! And this here is Cotton Candy! I mean-

[Color=pink]Pink Cloud: I'm Pink Cloud. Don't call me Cotton Candy.And you stop callin' me that too![/color]
The mare lightly hit the side of the stallion. He just laughed as he ruffled her mane. The mare rolled her eyes and lagged even further behind the group. Latticino looked back at the group with a smile.
[Color=olive]Latticino: Don't worry about her, I don't call her that for nothing! [/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up