Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

The right card must be the right card, so, yeah.

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 05, 21:06:09 #181 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 05, 21:17:30 by Omega_Khaos
Aurora smiles and points to the right card.

Aurora flips both cards over and gasps. She says in a shocked manor, "[glow=navy,2,300]This isn't possible! Not in all my years as a summoner and a fortune teller has this happened![/glow]"

Both cards reveal to be the wild card. She looks to everyone there and says, after calming herself down, "[glow=navy,2,300]I think I understand now why events are happening the way they are. We as a whole are bound to the same fate. Our futures are shrouded by a great shadow and only, that which is, the realm we are aligned to can show us how to face this future. In all my years I have never used the combination fortune rule and this has come up. I think our fates or destinies are linked somehow.[/glow]"

She looks to each friend at the shop and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Does anypony here know what this is for? I got it after a dream I had last night.[/glow]" Aurora holds up a velvet colored key.

Checkmate

Checkmate stared at the key.  Something seemed familiar about it, but he couldn't quite place it.

blobking156

Opening doors. well aspecific door. no idea what door, keys just usually do that...

FlameandIce

J watches from the sidelines not wanting to interrupt
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Omega_Khaos

Aurora says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Well the one from the dream said that the key he gave was meant to grant access to something called the Velvet Room, whatever that is. Oh look at the time is it evening already. Well I got a few customers left and then it will be time to close shop for the night. I have something I want to show yall later after I get settled into the dorm that is. Can yall wait till then or even tomorrow after school, so I can show you it?[/glow]"

aurora quickly gets back to her other customers and finish with more then enough time before her original closing time. She then decides to close for the night after that. She says, "[glow=Navy,2,300]Tell next calling Rotara.[/glow]"

Rotara says, "[glow=purple,2,300]Please make sure it is a combat next time. This is a waste of your summoning energy. If it is that power that you want to show them, then that would be fine because it would be more then just me you call forth.[/glow]" Rotara vanishes in a flash of light. The runes under the table igniting for a brief moment.

Checkmate

Checkmate returned to his dorm, interested in what Aurora would have to say.  He'd seen that key somewhere, and the idea was driving him crazy.

Naura

Sabrina sees the shop and slowly walks up to it, but sees that she already have plenty of students in there, and decides to go back tomorrow, then she turns around and walks home to continue her study.
((hehe, little late to post this, but just want a little reason to not get caught in a time change))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Omega_Khaos

Aurora sees Sabrina come in as the shop is near closeing and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Hey Sabrina, are yopu going to be at the dorm later. Once I am fully moved in I have something I want to show everypony. I think then you will understand why I go to a school for gifted unicorns. Besides just the usual Pegasus magic stuff.[/glow]"

Aurora ushers the others outside and closes the shop for the night. She then follows Sabrina Back to the Dorm so she can get moved in.

She says on the way, "[glow=navy,2,300]Well I guess a regrand opening was a good way to gain some bits. I made about 300 today. This was a good day for me indeed.[/glow]"

Aurora seams to not want to be caught in something for some odd reason. she closed shop early.

((Sorry about the bits thing. From here on out I will leave it up to the GM or acting GM to decide if I have a good day or not. Average days are about 150 bits earned. Bad days are 50 bits earned. Good days are 300 bits earned.))

Naura

"Something to show us?" Sabrina states and looks at Aurora as she keeps walking.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

---Evening---

After studying in the library Blue finally made it to Aurora's Fortune shop. She opened the door and walked in, surprised to see how many ponies there still were. She sat down in the corner and waited.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Omega_Khaos

((Guess you didn't read about her closing shop early so I will run with it.))

Aurora says, "[glow=Navy,2,300]Sorry everypony but right now I am taking appointments only. If I do not call you name please come again tomorrow.[/glow]"

aurora comes from the back and calls some names, "[glow=Navy,2,300]Mage Heart, Blue Star, Dusk Storm, Blazzing Sun, Sabrina, Flamedren and Checkmate. I am sorry but as of now all others need to leave the shop. Only those whose names I called may stay. Starting Thursday The shop will be open fully for regular business hours.[/glow]"

Aurora looks to all there after the ones who weren't called left and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Ok, some of you have been here for a good amount of time and others are just now getting here. I would like to ask of you something before we begin this for those just arriving. Do y'all know what a summoner's array is?[/glow]"

Aurora looks dead serious right now.

Checkmate

Checkmate shook his head, speaking for the first time anypony there had heard.  I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with the term.((Let's just assume he didn't go back to the dorm.  0:) ))

Omega_Khaos

2014 Jun 06, 04:05:29 #193 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 06, 04:08:34 by Omega_Khaos
Aurora nods and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]I guess I could just tell you but I would rather show you. Rotara just left a little while ago. She is what one would call a summoned life form or summoning. A summoner's array is simply put this.[/glow]"

Aurora uses a wing and pushes the table away while using the other wing to grab the deck off the table. On the floor is a large spell array, shaped in the form of a many pointed star. Within the star itself is symbols any unicorn would know of as planer dimensions.

After aurora moves the table she places a single very recognizable card, The wheel of fate, in the circle's center. She speaks in a language the unicorns of the group would know of as the language of magic. the words spoken translate as follows: "[glow=navy,2,300]From Life to Death. Form Day to Night. From the realms of Fools To the great fate Realm I doth call you. My aid and guide to the other side, Rotara. Come forth apprentice of fate.[/glow]"
Arcane Runes cover Aurora's body from tip of muzzle to flank and from wing tip to wing tip. As the runes remain, the circle flairs to life revealing in it center, when the light calms down, Rotara the Filly Alicorn from before. Rotara says, "[glow=purple,2,300]I guess you changed your mind, Summoner Aurora. I, Rotara, am here to guide and protect you.[/glow]"
Rotara has on her flank a one half of the wheel of fate for her cutie mark and is carrying a staff with the wheel on one side and a clock on the other. The two are at the top of the staff. She looks to be wearing no armor.

Aurora, still covered in the arcane runes, looks to the others and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Any Questions?[/glow]"

HunterOfTheDark

((I'm back! Great job Grizzly for making sure this didn't die! I'll be taking a quick read-through of what I missed and then I'll post something!))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Checkmate

((Welcome back, Hunter!!))

Checkmate scribbled down some notes on a pad he was holding.

Grizzly

((Yay, Hunter-Senpai is back! Hope i didn't screw up too much :') ))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Omega_Khaos

((To be honest I think you did a wonderful job Grizzly. Please refer to my previous post it should answer many questions and bring to life some new ones. Had changed a few things sense the arrival of Blue to the shop. I decided to show you all there at the shop plus she left the time open by making appointments for you all.))

HunterOfTheDark

((Great work Grizzly, glad this wasn't too much for you. Now, I also have a bit of a confession to make. I wasn't really gone, though I did go on a trip. There was wi-fi where I was staying, so I decided to monitor where the RP was going. I gotta say, I'm quite happy with where it's gone. Sorry about the deception, though in my defense, I didn't expect there to be wi-fi where I was staying...

One more thing, once the new day comes, I will take back control of Dusk and the other NPCs I gave Grizzly control of.))
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Omega_Khaos

((Awwww....I was so hoping to get your personal reaction to aurora showing Dusk that the reason she is going to a school for gifted unicorns was because she was a summoner.))

Go Up