Most horrific things you've encountered in video games.

Started by Jenzy, 2013 Feb 04, 02:12:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KireiameJin

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

GlassMirror

Ummm.... I am like Fluttershy... a big baby scary cat... and it's serious., I am that scared of some things...
Like this, and I didn't look at the picture....
its kinda a video game ono

Julius

The most horrific thing I've ever encountered in videogames... Would be my Xbox locking up after hours of farming without saving. :l
Purr~

Nightmare702

When I was younger, the Moma Tyhrranoid in Ratchet and Clank, up Your Arsenal I always had to fight her with the volume mute because of her breathing and growl.  lol
Or the poison spiders that pop-up from the sky in The Hobbit game for the PS2.
~Deleted, wat?~

Howitzer

When one of the zombies popped out of a sewer that I was going into on Half Life 2. I actually yelled in fright
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

mylittlepony123

mane6

... Does anybody watch Pewdiepie?? Because.. Barrels and Spiders creep me out. Especcialy in the Amnesia. Well i think . Pewdie makes horror games funny, also with stephano.  Try the Slenderman based Pewdiepie game. Pwedie has to rescue 9 bros whilst avoiding slender barrels.    D: so.. scary..  :c
If there's one thing you know you are, it's #1! You tend to be competitive by nature and love to show off your talents at every available moment, but that's often because you've put in a lot of practice to perfect your techniques and want to take pride in your effort. Because of this, you sometimes

KoalaLover99

Spoiler: This guy • show

He jump scares you twice, and on the second time I had 3D on. And I was in the dark. It was... :I

Warning, spoiler videos:
Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Teal Turken

I want to say the regenerators from Resident Evil 4 because they terrify me but that'd be too simple to pick...
I also want to say the hunter from Dead Space because he is the scariest enemy I have ever faced but that still feels simple...

um....*sits there for 10 minutes thinking*

I can't think of anything. DD:

Dark Hooves

games that are too easy to beat, IE star fox for the SNES

I beat that game in under an hour :P
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Teal Turken

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Jun 15, 16:59:16
games that are too easy to beat, IE star fox for the SNES

I beat that game in under an hour :P

That's horrifying? o.O

Actually I remember now, the dead hands from Zelda, OoT are pretty scary. Though only because my first ever encounter I went into first person and let it drop it's big face in front of the camera, covering the whole screen.
Thank god that wasn't on a 3DS. :I

FlameandIce

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 15, 09:31:24
I want to say the regenerators from Resident Evil 4 because they terrify me but that'd be too simple to pick...
I also want to say the hunter from Dead Space because he is the scariest enemy I have ever faced but that still feels simple...

um....*sits there for 10 minutes thinking*

I can't think of anything. DD:

I know how you feel on both of them man I despise getting to that part just out of pure fear on both of those games
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

The SWARM of HUNTERS in Dead Space 3 that chase you.
It doesn't scare me, it just outright horrifies me that there's THAT MANY of them coming for me.
An army I can't kill....

super_chris85

giant cats from Dark souls when I first saw it rolling at me

Book Smarts

So far, the final bosses of both Mass Effect 1 and 2

Teal Turken

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jun 25, 13:29:09

Haven't seen the second one but the one if ME1 is horrifying. :I

Nala Valor

The king bee in Conquer Bad fur day. So ugly that he gave me nightmares. Beeing scared of bees didnt help at all.

Teal Turken

Asterian Starfall

"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Book Smarts

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 25, 13:54:25
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jun 25, 13:29:09

Haven't seen the second one but the one if ME1 is horrifying. :I

First death was just from shock alone  >A<

Go Up