Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zsaszz

2015 Jun 16, 08:02:41 #2280 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 16, 08:10:50 by Zsaszz
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Jun 16, 00:26:24
Why do I get flagged as a bad sport for blowing up someone's Trollmobile Zentorno when they pull up on me in reverse spraying an SMG all over the place? The back of that ugly cheese grater is totally bulletproof, how am I possibly supposed to defend myself from that cheap tactic without destroying the car outright?

You should be flagged as a bad sport just for driving that cheap car!

Armored Karin Kuruma....nuff said

The new champion ekko is just broken,  you can put all you want in def and still do damage with your ult like if you have full AP, also he heals and reposition himself with it, it's disgusting...
Good thing they're gonna nerf him...

Randam Saiko

When things go wrong in a...

PvE Raid: Alright, let's try again. This time, let's focus on killing the objectives and keeping each other alive.

PvP Raid: *Everyone proceeds to blame each other and spam swears*

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Stardust Dragon

When you're hunting for one specific drop...and the game decides to drop practically everything else.  It's especially annoying because it doesn't feel right complaining about "oh hey, new stuff!"  But in a couple of Terarria Frost Moons (which I can't get past wave 11 while solo, mind you) I've gotten 2 Christmas Hooks and a Chaingun.  I want my Razorpine, dangit!

SparkingCharge

[move]HHAACCKKEERRSS I IS ANGRY AT HHAACCKKEERRSS  >:O[/move]

Midnight Breeze

I don't know what happened to my cars on GTA 5. I had a beautiful paint scheme for my fleet: Metallic dark blue primary, classic black secondary, midnight blue pearlescent. I guess an update changed how the pearlescents look and the cars look like a nasty murky grey color. Daheck. Why would you ruin my cars, Rockstar?

Puynsi

Chibalt

Quote from: Puynsi on 2015 Jul 21, 19:18:37
Trion servers

To be fair they have like, almost a million, if not more, players, the popularity for the game is absolutely bonkers and WAY more than they could've ever expected, they probably expect a hundred thousand, maybe 150 000 at most, not how many people they have now.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Lync Volan

I REALLY want to play this game i just got in the mail but i gotta finish this other game which left me brain smashed >.<

MarshyMellow

In ACNL, Scoot decided to move RIGHT ONTO MY PATH.  ovO

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chromastone64

Ok, I don't care how much people like her, I don't care what game she's in:
I
HATE
ROSALINA >:O
The reason? HER COMPLETELY BROKEN UP ATTACK IN SMASH BROS! You get to the end of All-Star mode, and if she gets ANYWHERE NEAR YOU, and you have around 20% on Gaur Plain, you're going off the screen.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 24, 10:10:47
Ok, I don't care how much people like her, I don't care what game she's in:
I
HATE
ROSALINA >:O
The reason? HER COMPLETELY BROKEN UP ATTACK IN SMASH BROS! You get to the end of All-Star mode, and if she gets ANYWHERE NEAR YOU, and you have around 20% on Gaur Plain, you're going off the screen.
i don't own the newer versions of smash but i did play them at a party/meet up and shes impossible for me to use :l

MarshyMellow

There's going to be a fireworks show at 7PM on ACNL!  :D

BUT...I'll be having a youth group class by then...And I can't play it during the lesson..  >.<

So it looks like I'll have to watch the fireworks after church.  :I

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Cyber Demon

When I get auto balanced on the other team JUST as I'm about to win. I'm looking at you Team Fortress 2.  >:(

Jcfraven

Quote from: Cyber Demon on 2015 Aug 05, 17:09:29
When I get auto balanced on the other team JUST as I'm about to win. I'm looking at you Team Fortress 2.  >:(

Imagine 30 seconds before round ends, no way for the enemy team to win, you get swapped over. I've had that happen a few times before, and it sucked.

Chromastone64

I finally have an MMO gripe to complain about.
"enters new dungeon with random group. Has spent the last half an hour watching a video guide on the dungeon"
Me: Ok, so we have to take it carefull, and don't draw too much aggro-!
Some other guy who just happens to be the tank: hi guys speedrun plz
"Guy immidiatly runs through whole dungeon aggroing every single mob, rendering last half hour of guide watching useless"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Chibalt

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 05, 17:23:18
I finally have an MMO gripe to complain about.
"enters new dungeon with random group. Has spent the last half an hour watching a video guide on the dungeon"
Me: Ok, so we have to take it carefull, and don't draw too much aggro-!
Some other guy who just happens to be the tank: hi guys speedrun plz
"Guy immidiatly runs through whole dungeon aggroing every single mob, rendering last half hour of guide watching useless"

Here's a tip, if you do not know the person, assume they have the intelligence of a 5 year old and are completely unwilling to learn anything new that contradicts anything they already know, basically assume they are the worst players you can get on your team, gets you pleasantly surprised when that's not the case, when it is though, which is quite often actually, particularly in any kind of co-op game, you're still gonna be frustrated sadly.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Aug 05, 17:36:38
Here's a tip, if you do not know the person, assume they have the intelligence of a 5 year old and are completely unwilling to learn anything new that contradicts anything they already know, basically assume they are the worst players you can get on your team, gets you pleasantly surprised when that's not the case, when it is though, which is quite often actually, particularly in any kind of co-op game, you're still gonna be frustrated sadly.

I know, that's a problem I have with Splatoon: getting stuck with what I've called "janitor duty".
Normally there's a lot of inkable space right next to your spawn point. But then EVERY OTHER PLAYER just bee-lines STRAIGHT FORWARD, immidiately putting us at a disadvantage we might not be able to come back from. And who's stuck behind who has to ink ALL that turf? ME.

Chibalt

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Aug 05, 17:43:52
I know, that's a problem I have with Splatoon: getting stuck with what I've called "janitor duty".
Normally there's a lot of inkable space right next to your spawn point. But then EVERY OTHER PLAYER just bee-lines STRAIGHT FORWARD, immidiately putting us at a disadvantage we might not be able to come back from. And who's stuck behind who has to ink ALL that turf? ME.

I've multiple times lost because people on my team just don't ink certain spots and all, and yeah I'm also usually on janitor duty, that feel when having your own base fully inked gives you the .1% needed to wind however, that is an amazing feeling.

Lync Volan

Why the heck does J Star Victory Vs+ hurt my eyes so much :s?
but i enjoy the game none the less ovO

Howitzer

You know that when playing a team vs. team match you have a 50/50 chance of either winning or losing. But why does it mean that you'll either get matched up with the best group of players in the whole game, or the worst team of players in the history of gaming?
It just doesn't make sense.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up