Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elphyda

When a small hitbox error causes you to go flying about 98.375 metres away from your designated location.

Lync Volan

a Disney Infinity problem where when the Enemy spawns you have to wait for it to move around a bit before being able to even touch it (but it can blast you to shreds none the less XD)

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: Healer Problems #HealerLife • show

-Can't get into a party because the other parties already have a healer.
-Just finished an hour long raid and I am exhausted. I need a brea- *Gets spammed with party invites the second i exit the dungeon*
-Having 2 separate parties made out of friends and they both need a healer.
-Having 2 separate parties made out of friends and they are fighting each other for the rights to have me as their healer.
-Party is so powerful that they didn't even needed to invite me
-Teammates running out of my healing range....while i'm chasing them.
-"DON'T MIND ME. JUST THE PARTY'S HEALER BEING CHASED BY 20 MONSTERS."
-At this point, I'm a master at using the camera.
-"Why didn't you heal me?!" Mana bar is empty
-The entire party is made out of healers. "This raid is going to take a while..."

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Elphyda

When you call for a medic, but they heal the person next to you who has 99% health.

Chibalt

Enemies in action games that apply status ailments and have said attacks WAY too hard to dodge, making you burn through your entire supply of anti-toxins.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Zsaszz

2015 May 11, 02:32:11 #2245 Last Edit: 2015 May 11, 02:37:31 by Zsaszz
when people in league of legends think that just because you're a supp then you aren't allowed to kill an enemy, and if you do then you made a ks to your ADC... seriously!? :l, first you have to take care of them like if they were babies walking into the danger then if you kill someone is instantly a ks?

Report, report, ks,ks :facehoof:

Spoiler: Bot in a nutshell • show

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 May 03, 00:05:50
-Teammates running out of my healing range....while i'm chasing them.

I played a paladin in Grand Fantasia for a while, and when I did do a little healing this was the #1 thing that drove me insane.  "Get back here and let me save you from DEATH"...I should have found a way to bind that to a hotkey in chat, even if the engine didn't allow it.  :I

Besides that I never was that good a healer, but I did try.  Then again, I was never good at tanking either...I never really got down how exactly I was supposed to keep an eye on the entire party I guess.  Maybe if I'd focused more on my wizard I'd have had a better understanding of how to play.

Midnight Breeze

Somehow I always end up trapped on an island with Shaka and Montezuma. If you hear either of their war themes early on, you might as well just delete your civ and start over right then and their.

Stardust Dragon

I admit this is a little preemptive, but just thinking through the logistics of it are giving me nightmares already: breeding IVs for genderless Pokemon.  I'm about to try and breed up a Golurk I've been planning for a little while, but I only now realize that, because it's genderless, I'd have to use a perfect IV Ditto to have any chance of success.  And Perfect IV Ditto I have not, nor can I make; at least I have a few Ditto scattered about with some good IVs, but this is going to be a much longer, more drawn-out process than I had initially planned, unless something lucky happens.  And hey, I do have some experience already with multi-stage breeding!  It's just going to be tedious.

Midnight Breeze

I hate stupid pink and lime paint in TF2. People say the colors are popular because they stand out...against what? The other 10 people in the server with the same colors? If your goal is to stand out you picked one of the worst 2 colors to acomplish that. Australium gold is pretty overused too, but not to the same extent.

It's eyeball-gouging, guys. Don't be this guy.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 May 11, 02:32:11
when people in league of legends think that just because you're a supp then you aren't allowed to kill an enemy, and if you do then you made a ks to your ADC... seriously!? :l, first you have to take care of them like if they were babies walking into the danger then if you kill someone is instantly a ks?

Report, report, ks,ks :facehoof:

Spoiler: Bot in a nutshell • show

I don't even get the point of KS. I'm fairly new to League, and fro  what I've seen, getting kills doesn't seem to increase your score/IP. So why does everyone freak out over this? Besides, if the enemy's weak, I'm going for them. I don't care about getting kills; I care about helping my team win by taking out the opponent quickly.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: Healer Problems Part 3 • show

Teammate has died, but I have resurrect. Problem is that they died right in front of the boss.
Teammate has died. Problem is that he fell into a bottomless pit.
"Why didn't you heal me?!" Teammate literally died in one hit.
Teammates won't hold still to get buffed.
Has aggro drawing tank.....still draws all of the aggro.
*Breaks heal button *
Gets HP potions as a reward
Plays tag with every monster in the dungeon.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Zsaszz

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 01, 03:51:43
I don't even get the point of KS. I'm fairly new to League, and fro  what I've seen, getting kills doesn't seem to increase your score/IP. So why does everyone freak out over this? Besides, if the enemy's weak, I'm going for them. I don't care about getting kills; I care about helping my team win by taking out the opponent quickly.

Spoiler: show
In pvp the game keep a record of all your kills, wins and minions defeated, some people like to brag about how many kills they have, and rage whenever someone "steals" one of their kills(mostly the adc are the ones who complain).

i mostly play as support or top fighter/tank, but whenever i play as adc i don't care about ks, i just want to push my lane as far as i can then i help the other lanes. But for some reason most adc just want to end 30/0/0.
I usually play support as Sona, but with her is too easy to steal a kill by mistake since her passive deals extra dmg after she cast 3 spells, also all of her skills deal dmg+debuff when her passive is active

Chromastone64

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Jun 01, 21:41:53
Spoiler: show
In pvp the game keep a record of all your kills, wins and minions defeated, some people like to brag about how many kills they have, and rage whenever someone "steals" one of their kills(mostly the adc are the ones who complain).

i mostly play as support or top fighter/tank, but whenever i play as adc i don't care about ks, i just want to push my lane as far as i can then i help the other lanes. But for some reason most adc just want to end 30/0/0.
I usually play support as Sona, but with her is too easy to steal a kill by mistake since her passive deals extra dmg after she cast 3 spells, also all of her skills deal dmg+debuff when her passive is active

I remember I once got a rampage with Soraka on Hexakill mode somehow. Suprisingly, no-one complained.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

i heard from one of my friends who happen to be a HUGE Final fantasy fan
(i'm not too much of a fan i only played a couple of them but i really love XIII) that Final fantasy just got some kinda Crossover video game with a bunch of the other Final fantasy characters but somehow my 1 FAVORITE character didn't get in >:O

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 02, 13:23:54

Do I have to say more?  >.<
i have no idea who that is but it looks like it might be one of those unreasonably strong characters lol

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 02, 15:13:19
i have no idea who that is but it looks like it might be one of those unreasonably strong characters lol
It's Resetti from Animal Crossing.
And what he does is give you a lecture about resetting.
Which can be pretty annoying at times...
What am I saying? He's annoying all the time..But he doesn't want to be rude either, he just wants us to remember that we shouldn't reset on purpose. But sometimes it's not our fault. :s

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 02, 18:40:03
It's Resetti from Animal Crossing.
And what he does is give you a lecture about resetting.
Which can be pretty annoying at times...
What am I saying? He's annoying all the time..But he doesn't want to be rude either, he just wants us to remember that we shouldn't reset on purpose. But sometimes it's not our fault. :s

i was way off base there :facehoof:

PrincessButton

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 02, 13:23:54

Do I have to say more?  >.<
Omg Resetti. XD He's not so bad... he just wants you to save your game!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up