Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I actually sided with Stormcloaks, mainly because I hated those Aldmeri (I think that was their name)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 02, 10:48:31
I actually sided with Stormcloaks, mainly because I hated those Aldmeri (I think that was their name)

I sided with them so that I can get the Hjerim.

Finally saving enough money to purchase an item on the free market/auction house only to find out it got inflated.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Chack

Some of the challenges in Sonic Generations are outright frustrating. The rest of the game was pretty fun, at least.
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

"Make sure you place my mod at the very bottom of your load order!"

- Said every Skyrim modder ever

Randam Saiko

Grinding down a boss for hours only to end up dying from a misclick and lose all the progress.

My OCs

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Mar 07, 19:32:44
Grinding down a boss for hours only to end up dying from a misclick and lose all the progress.

That game must have been Korean.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Mar 07, 19:34:25
That game must have been Korean.

Actually, they're Japanese. I spent hours studying, farming, and raising the perfect team composition to get through the boss's stage. Then when the minions were out of the way, the boss himself was the equivalent of walking in a mine field.

When the overseas version of a game is 20 updates/1-year ahead of the NA version. All of the unreleased content teases me.

My OCs

Bakasan94

When you're banned from the server for being too good.

It was funny first but they I realized that I lost all the experience points :/

Sunshine Smash

I beat Blade Wolf's story without getting damaged, raising an alarm, and defeated all enemies I saw, while getting an S-rank in every combat section.

Turns out I missed a few combat sections..... Somehow...... And ended up getting a B- rank...... WHAT!?  >:O.

At least I can enjoy the credits music.....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chack

Leathal League is SUPER fun and intense, but the faster the ball goes, the more luck is involved hitting it.
Also, Candy Man's super. Sometimes, it's unavoidable and cheap.
Wait for it...

Sunshine Smash

AR-04 in the Hardwood story. I want to S-Rank it, which means no damage.

Thing is, it's either a Raptor with its unparryable attacks, or the Fenrir and Gekko later endlessly attacking me, breaking through my parry! I'm having more trouble here than against Revengeance Armstrong!

FruffyWuffy

Sunshine Smash

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Mar 07, 20:56:06
When the overseas version of a game is 20 updates/1-year ahead of the NA version. All of the unreleased content teases me.

I used to play the Korean MMO Elsword pretty regularly, but I was always irked by the fact they had new tricks at least a year before I could ever get to them...

On the other hand, they did foretell of the skill tree restructuring, so I was upset but not outraged when I could no longer equip 2 skills I loved using interchangeably on the same character.  It did kinda fuel my disconnect from the game, but that happens to me regularly enough when I don't keep a constant connection with other players (that is to say, every time).

Dark Hooves

I get crushed by a drop pod on halo reach on the start of mission 6 due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. lol
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2015 Apr 24, 23:37:48
I get crushed by a drop pod on halo reach on the start of mission 6 due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. lol

lol WOW. I know that feel.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

When the "Zoom In" option is so low the game still feels so far :l

Elphyda

annosrules

When your computer can no longer run the new games.

Chromastone64

Without spoiling anything, Xenoblade Chronicles now has given my what is possibly my most hated video game character ever.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Go Up