Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 29, 12:49:35
Really? I don't remember her saying that. Must have forgotten.
And I don't know about making another thread. Probably need to ask a mod now.

He seems to be vulnerable in those areas I severely damage him in when I come back....

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Nuserame

Grrr Dark Souls controls! They have easily gotten me dead more times than anything else in the game.

That and being unable to swing most weapons without stepping forward. Very inconvenient when fighting things on narrow ledges.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Sunshine Smash

I beat Ceadeus. But I found something I hate even more.

Purple Ludroth! He's insanely irritating, as he charges into me making me burn through my HP and poison healing items!  >:O

Peace Keeper

Some of the new items in Smash Bros 4 are kinda cheap. Easy KOs and doesn't usually need to be high percentage, and some assist trophies that I think are too strong. I tend to remove those items in smash, but can't remove them in Classic.

... Also, at higher difficulty, Pikachu spams. Why can't you not spam like your slightly easier counterparts?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

I got PROTOTYPE: 2 for free. Years ago, my friend said it wasn't that bad.
...not all that impressed so far. Something's wrong when you can't even run in a straight line.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jan 30, 02:11:41
I got PROTOTYPE: 2 for free. Years ago, my friend said it wasn't that bad.
...not all that impressed so far. Something's wrong when you can't even run in a straight line.

First game was a lot better.

Dark Hooves

Splitscreen multiplayer I hate it because my younger brother watches my screen which is cheating btw
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Lync Volan

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2015 Feb 02, 00:25:17
Splitscreen multiplayer I hate it because my younger brother watches my screen which is cheating btw
i'm kinda guilty of doing that with my cousin when ever he comes over >.<
but i think he does it too so = playing grounds still i guess :]
What?! i'm trying to stop but its right there lol!

Zsaszz

i have a friend who used to do that when we used to play halo,but he wasn't subtle at all, you could clearly see him staring into your side of the screen, but i still was able to beat him so i didn't care.

i hate when a game freezes all of a sudden and you have to restart your console,and i hate it even more when it happens in online games.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Feb 02, 01:37:56
i hate when a game freezes all of a sudden and you have to restart your console,and i hate it even more when it happens in online games.
that kinda goes with out saying since it happens to lots of us lol

Sunshine Smash

Enemies in a game that are always the same type but get stronger as the game progresses.

Monster Hunter gets it kind of right by having monster subspecies.

Elphyda

Peace Keeper

Spoiler: Solution 1 (horizontal) • show

Spoiler: Solution 2 (vertical) • show

Spoiler: Solution 3 (4-player) • show

Also, my siblings (even me) did that too when we were young. We get grounded after the arguement.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Feb 02, 20:49:58
Spoiler: Solution 1 (horizontal) • show

that first one looks like so much fun lol

Invultrois

Sudden lagspikes when you're going for the kill. :P

Mrs.Darkling

Going bot lane with no support  ;)
Yes.

Midnight Breeze

The AI drivers on the highways in GTA seem to just randomly change lanes all of the sudden for seemingly no reason. Sometimes I'll be speeding down the highway at 150 mph and someone will suddenly swerve in front of me right as I'm passing them. At which point I usually end up flying through the windshield.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 04, 19:36:32
The AI drivers on the highways in GTA seem to just randomly change lanes all of the sudden for seemingly no reason. Sometimes I'll be speeding down the highway at 150 mph and someone will suddenly swerve in front of me right as I'm passing them. At which point I usually end up flying through the windshield.

That's what you get for breaking the speed limit.

Randam Saiko

Enemies who underestimate priests. I could be out hunting a quest monster and from the shadows a PK thief assaults me. Some people don't understand that if you don't one-shot a healer or seal their abilities, they're going to heal up every last bit of hp and then proceed to beat you to death with their magic get-well-never staff.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Zsaszz

Quote from: Mrs.Darkling on 2015 Feb 03, 19:33:08
Going bot lane with no support  ;)

Or bot lane support not warding and getting ganked in the first 5 mins. GG everyone GG...

Death in Dragon's Dogma Dark arisen, when it appears my pawns like to dive right into his attacks then I'm left alone or with just one pawn left until the next rift stone.

Go Up