Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner

I dont mind good players, but I do mind good players who feel the need to write "rekt" or such after every freakin' kill, and taunt. Its the worst.

Pipkin

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Dec 11, 14:50:07
I dont mind good players, but I do mind good players who feel the need to write "rekt" or such after every freakin' kill, and taunt. Its the worst.

People who do that annoy me too, for a little while.  The thing is, as most games I play go there are basically 2 tiers, Competition Tier and Public Tier.  Most people(at least with UrT) in the comp tier don't do this, and when I face this on the public servers, there is a 95% chance they they aren't better than me, so I can make them eat their own words, something I LOVE doing.  Nothing is more satisfying than going from a "noob" to a "hacker" in 5 minutes  X3

PrincessButton

Ugh, yes, showboating is never cool  :/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Puynsi

Losing a match at LoL and when we are about to leave the 0/15/3 player says "Ha ha ha, gg easy"

GoldenTerrabyte

What the heck is rekt supposed to mean anyway?
I'm back

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Dec 15, 16:08:24

What the heck is rekt supposed to mean anyway?

It pretty much means "Wrecked," which is used for gloating.
It means that one player is destroying another player (sometimes overkill).

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Teal Turken

rect, wrect, wrecked, rekt.
Doesn't matter how you write it, it's annoying as heck to see it just once.

Winning is a lot of fun, but you're just coming across as a total bonehead when you gloat over it and insult your opponent. Most of the time when someone's besting me at every turn they tend to be jerks about it, which frustrates me to no end.

Firey

Doing a mission in a game but you cannot progress or complete it because of a glitch and you re-attempt many times until you give up.   >.<
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Teal Turken

Quote from: Firey on 2013 Dec 16, 01:03:56
Doing a mission in a game but you cannot progress or complete it because of a glitch and you re-attempt many times until you give up.   >.<

Skyrim. DD:

Cheap AI. Obviously in fighting games but they're worse in Skyrim where you fight about 20 weak guys that die in 1 hit and then you meet that guy at the end who takes 35 hits to die and can kill you in 1-3 strikes from whatever weapon he's using, regardless if you're blocking or not.

That fact that blocking in video games no longer blocks 100% damage like it used to. Like, what the heck? It's called GUARD BREAK. Implement it!

Ramisha

Having legendary daedric armor and dying from a single Forsworn arrow. Fired from a wooden bow.
I know I'm playing on Master but that is just silly.
And I agree with you Teal. Blocking should block 100% damage. How can you even take damage if you stopped the weapon's swing? I mean only your hand would hurt A BIT.

The Wandering Magus

having to rearrange all your abilities 'cause the developer changed everything
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Dec 16, 14:20:08
having to rearrange all your abilities 'cause the developer changed everything
AHHHH this! So much this.  >:/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Randam Saiko

When the developers are trying to "improve a class or character," but what they end up doing is erasing their signature attacks or abilities that make them unique or famous for.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Puynsi

TRYING to play against a Fed Jax... The horror.... its just... too horrible....  DD:

Ramisha

How everyone is playing League of Legends and I wanna play it with them but I don't like League of Legends  DD:

GoldenTerrabyte

FINALLY getting the game you've been wanting for a LONG time(A Link Between Worlds). That's a good thing, right? But it makes this NEXT thing even worse... my 3DS charger breaks.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Puynsi

When Developers nerfs "popular" characters whitout re-balancing unused ones, which usually ends on not-so-popular characters being Overpowered, which changes the whole rooster.

Ramisha

there were 3-4 palladins and 3 ranged witches on our team in Panzar(out of 10 people)
in the middle there is a capture point and no one went to it so everyone was like "idiots go to the middle we have to capture the point"
HOW CAN HEALERS AND RANGED GO TO THE MIDDLE??? Sure, the palladins can go but who do we heal??

and when I was playing my first game and they were like "gg noob team" well I'm sorry but I've jUST STARTED PLAYING I'M lvl 1

Teal Turken

-Coupling with Ramisha's post-

People who hate players that are new to game.
Blah blah blah, they were newbs once too, can't and didn't know everything, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
But seriously, unless there's an implemented training mode in the game, it's totally unfair to hate somebody for sucking at the game when they're new.

I think League of Legends does this right but forcing the new players to play with other new players. You don't need to worry about a level 30 owning your whole team just because they don't know how to counter Lux or how to ward or the benefits to jungling. (the only time this would happen is if a Level 30 invited the lower level to a group game)

Go Up