Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 20, 14:46:41
Quote from: Chack on 2013 Nov 20, 14:43:26
When characters curse in games. I don't mind cursing that much, but it's so unnatural when a game character does it.

I feel odd when they curse... I don't like cursing...

then you guys are not fit to play the prototype and gta games then

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

GoldenTerrabyte

Never heard of those. Besides, my place is Zelda, Pokémon, and a little Sonic.
I'm back

Ramisha

I wanna play Uncharted and InFamous and Tomb Raider.....
The main boss in Uncharted's name is Lazarević... and my teacher's surname is Lazarević  lol

Chack

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 20, 14:50:38
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 20, 14:46:41
Quote from: Chack on 2013 Nov 20, 14:43:26
When characters curse in games. I don't mind cursing that much, but it's so unnatural when a game character does it.

I feel odd when they curse... I don't like cursing...

then you guys are not fit to play the prototype and gta games then

It's not that I can't stand it, it just doesn't sound natural when it comes out.
Besides, GTA and Prototype really aren't games that interest me.
Wait for it...

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 20, 14:53:10

you only play console games. AND never heard of gta

your a disgrace in this gaming community begone

Ramisha

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 20, 15:49:26

DD: Who says consoles are bad? And if he enjoys playing those games, he is no disgrace! Oh, and... *You're.   ono

moonlight7starshine

your*

i was playin around :p but still HE never heard of GTA which is the BEST game ever or 2nd best to gmod that is.

Ryo_D_Disk

I would be careful how you word things there but I do agree with the language in video games now I dont mind if it has apropriate timing for it but when its over used its annoying

and to throw a few spanners in the works GTA not that good a game franchise true the open sandbox is an enjoyable experiance for the whole of five moments but over all I would still lean towards the nintendo franchise because of there much more fun, engaging and most of all enjoyable and long lasting gameplay

GTA may be a game you can play in any way you want at any time but there is a special feeling when you go through pokemon rase your team and get attached to them

But Scince this is annoying things I guess Im not a fan of the gamer steryotype where it is "This is best game " without giving some form of argument and debate as to why, True this often can lead to arguments but If there is a reason for there thoughts its better to find common ground than "This is best because I say so" but that is my inner reviewer speaking

GoldenTerrabyte

The main reason I'm a Nintendo person is because their games are interesting and fun. And I would play PC games if it weren't for it's problem. It has this overheating problem.(And do NOT say "get a new computer". It's not that simple. I'm not made of money.) I mean, can I TELL you how much I wanna play Minecraft? A LOT.
I'm back

Teal Turken

GTA is more than a sandbox game if you play the singleplayer mode's many story missions.

I'm annoyed by people who post lets plays and seem to completely ignore their on screen statuses. Like Health, or ammo. I hate that. It's probably because I find it impossible to not observe my entire GUI at all times.

moonlight7starshine

you can always play cracked minecraft and when you have the money buy the game cracked servers exist too  ovO

teal it becomes easy over time for depending on the situation i focus on my hp mana (if theres one) but for stamina meh but if im in panic mode yea i tend to lose track of my hp then i focus on my stamina i panic when running away from something.

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Nov 20, 16:56:55
GTA is more than a sandbox game if you play the singleplayer mode's many story missions.

I'm annoyed by people who post lets plays and seem to completely ignore their on screen statuses. Like Health, or ammo. I hate that. It's probably because I find it impossible to not observe my entire GUI at all times.

True but most who jump into GTA arnt normaly in it for the story or at least the entirety then again that steriotype has inproved as of recent so I can be wrong as for the Gui thing, yes that can be annoying expecaly depending on who the lets player is because somtimes there doing it on purpose to look less into the game as they should to keep up an apearance

However I have run lets play type things before and for some defence it is very often hard to be entertaining and think what your doing and compleatly miss the obvious my point in case actuly leads on to a next point where I compleatly walked passed baby pig zombies in minecraft only later to comment on them.

But anyway my next point as to cracked minecraft I would say support the offical releace if you want to tiral the game mojang still support the free vertion if I remember correctly however if im correct and correct me if im wrong Pikmin Its a computer limmitation rather than a want for the game correct, best guess its ether a processor issue or a video driver as there the most common causes of game issues

Joylight

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 20, 15:53:52
your*

i was playin around :p but still HE never heard of GTA which is the BEST game ever or 2nd best to gmod that is.

Best? I'm all for personal preferences, but isn't that a bit blunt to claim one game series as the best? I would understand if it was in that specific genre...whatever it is now...

Besides. The best is the longest best seller in 5-7 years (in my opinion) and have generally positive reviews in that moment of time but not the point here.

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 20, 16:27:13
It has this overheating problem.(And do NOT say "get a new computer". It's not that simple. I'm not made of money.) I mean, can I TELL you how much I wanna play Minecraft? A LOT.

Try getting an extra external fan for your PC. Most come cheap and some accommodate all sizes.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Nov 20, 17:12:35

True but most who jump into GTA arnt normaly in it for the story or at least the entirety then again that steriotype has inproved as of recent so I can be wrong as for the Gui thing, yes that can be annoying expecaly depending on who the lets player is because somtimes there doing it on purpose to look less into the game as they should to keep up an apearance

However I have run lets play type things before and for some defence it is very often hard to be entertaining and think what your doing and compleatly miss the obvious my point in case actuly leads on to a next point where I compleatly walked passed baby pig zombies in minecraft only later to comment on them.

But anyway my next point as to cracked minecraft I would say support the offical releace if you want to tiral the game mojang still support the free vertion if I remember correctly however if im correct and correct me if im wrong Pikmin Its a computer limmitation rather than a want for the game correct, best guess its ether a processor issue or a video driver as there the most common causes of game issues
It's not that the computer is unable to handle it, but that the graphics card overheats. My mom even checked on the internet, it's not a problem with the model either.

And as for that piece of advice Joylight, I do think that would work, the problem is getting one. I can't exactly just go to the store, and even if I could, I wouldn't know where to go. And I don't order stuff online often either. I appreciate the advise, but it's a problem I don't feel like fixing, mainly because it's not even my computer, it's my mom's. But thanks for trying to help anyway.
I'm back

Zaner

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 20, 15:51:42
Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 20, 15:49:26

DD: Who says consoles are bad? And if he enjoys playing those games, he is no disgrace! Oh, and... *You're.   ono

Julius

That's your opinion, I prefer playing on consoles. Nothing like a big HDTV, a comfy couch, a home theater system and finally... A controller. <3

Not having to worry about if I can run a game due to hardware is definitely a plus too.
Purr~

Puynsi

Okay kids Im going to stop this argument and say...

BAD GRAMMAR!

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 20, 23:00:36
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Nov 20, 17:12:35

It's not that the computer is unable to handle it, but that the graphics card overheats. My mom even checked on the internet, it's not a problem with the model either.

And as for that piece of advice Joylight, I do think that would work, the problem is getting one. I can't exactly just go to the store, and even if I could, I wouldn't know where to go. And I don't order stuff online often either. I appreciate the advise, but it's a problem I don't feel like fixing, mainly because it's not even my computer, it's my mom's. But thanks for trying to help anyway.

I see an overheating issue well I wont atempt to say a technical fix becuase most Pc or laptop issues awnsered over the internet are often wrong based on hardware issues, mostly because its near inpossible to diagnose correctly without seeing the fault at hand, though I do wish you the best of luck in eventualy soving said issue, if and when you decide to take a look into it, but regardless enough of my technobabble got a bit lost in my own work there annoying things in video games right let me see

well I do supose that the idea that in most games you can only start looking cool at the highest level that or when you reach said level it leaves nothing rewarding to continue with 

Randam Saiko

2013 Nov 21, 15:43:43 #1619 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 21, 22:29:26 by Randam Saiko
Being the focous of the enemy. A 1308 AP Veigar is not lethal at all!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up