Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 18, 17:41:49
call of duty's community is littered with trolls and under aged players well TOO under aged players and adults that act like kids with down syndrome and autism (no offense to those that have it)

if the community is mature i would pay my soul to play cod

also call of duty ghost is a copy paste of the sequel before it

I thought basically every Call of Duty since Modern Warfare was a copy of the previous with maybe one or two new features added.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Zaner on 2013 Nov 18, 17:56:23
Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 18, 17:41:49
call of duty's community is littered with trolls and under aged players well TOO under aged players and adults that act like kids with down syndrome and autism (no offense to those that have it)

if the community is mature i would pay my soul to play cod

also call of duty ghost is a copy paste of the sequel before it

I thought basically every Call of Duty since Modern Warfare was a copy of the previous with maybe one or two new features added.

exactly cod makes billions every year yet their developers are lazy as buck they just make sequels to hype its immature community.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Nala Valor

With all this CoD talk, I'll make it even more shorter: all realistic FPS. Almost all of there community is imature and the games are the same thing with different maps.

Teal Turken

Okay I can agree on that Nala. Lots of FPS games with realistic graphics tend to play it safe and just copy what's popular.
I like CoD, I think it's okay. It's just the community that bugs me a lot. I've played each game since World at War, which in my opinion is the best CoD, and they are far too similar to each other.

Chack

But these games aren't exactly "realistic". Sure, you got nice graphics, but these games are far from realistic.
Wait for it...

Teal Turken

It's just the graphics that are realistic. No way is CoD realistic beyond the graphics.

moonlight7starshine

gosh you must be a really really dumb idiotic parent to buy your 8 year old son/daughter cod

Ramisha

I just don't like FPS games. They tend to have no story or anything...it's just shooting.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 19, 13:18:48
gosh you must be a really really dumb idiotic parent to buy your 8 year old son/daughter cod

Exactly. Did they just ignore the Rated M on the box? Also, when they buy the game with their kid next to them, it's required that the store employees tell them, "Sir, this is a rated M game and its contents may be inappropriate. Are you sure you want to purchase this game for your child?" And then they reply yes.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Nala Valor

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Nov 19, 15:20:27

Exactly. Did they just ignore the Rated M on the box? Also, when they buy the game with their kid next to them, it's required that the store employees tell them, "Sir, this is a rated M game and its contents may be inappropriate. Are you sure you want to purchase this game for your child?" And then they reply yes.
actually, not really because there goal is to make money and as long as its an adult who pays for it, they can say its an adult who bought it.

Chack

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Nov 19, 15:20:27

You know, I didn't start playing Rated M games until I was 16. My parents were smart enough to keep it that way.
Anyone under that age really shouldn't be playing them. They should be watching ponies.  ;)
Wait for it...

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

moonlight7starshine

actully im not even 14 i play rated M games but i never EVER play games with sexuality in them my eyes would melt if i do  o_O

Julius

Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 19, 20:49:49
actully im not even 14 i play rated M games but i never EVER play games with sexuality in them my eyes would melt if i do  o_O

It's just pixels... It's not going to make your eyes melt, you'll just be mildly embarrassed or something and continue playing along. :P
Purr~

Chack

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 19, 21:34:34
Quote from: moonlight7starshine on 2013 Nov 19, 20:49:49

It's just pixels... It's not going to make your eyes melt, you'll just be mildly embarrassed or something and continue playing along. :P

I don't even get why they need to put that element into video games. Sure, it's to keep people interested just as violence is, but it's not as emphasized and you're gonna forget about it after a while.
Wait for it...

The Wandering Magus

when games try to one-up each other in violence and just plain forget about having a story.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ramisha

searching for that little item you need to go further with the story aND YOU HAVE 10 WORLDS TO LOOK IN. I'm looking at you, FFXIII-2.  >:/

Chack

When characters curse in games. I don't mind cursing that much, but it's so unnatural when a game character does it.
Wait for it...

Ramisha

Quote from: Chack on 2013 Nov 20, 14:43:26
When characters curse in games. I don't mind cursing that much, but it's so unnatural when a game character does it.

I feel odd when they curse... I don't like cursing...

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 20, 14:46:41
Quote from: Chack on 2013 Nov 20, 14:43:26

I feel odd when they curse... I don't like cursing...
I hate cursing.
Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Nov 19, 13:47:54
I just don't like FPS games. They tend to have no story or anything...it's just shooting.
My thoughts exactly.
I'm back

Go Up