Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

How rare shiny pokémon are.
I'm trying the Masuda method. Basically, this is what it is:
Whatever pokémon you want a shiny of, try and get a foreign one. Then, get a Ditto. Put both in the day care. Every once in a while you can get an egg. It has an elevated chance of hatching into a shiny. I'm trying this for a shiny Pidgey!
I'm back

Zaner

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 29, 13:58:19
How rare shiny pokémon are.
I'm trying the Masuda method. Basically, this is what it is:
Whatever pokémon you want a shiny of, try and get a foreign one. Then, get a Ditto. Put both in the day care. Every once in a while you can get an egg. It has an elevated chance of hatching into a shiny. I'm trying this for a shiny Pidgey!

I did that once with Riolus. Now I have over 300 of the little buggers and still no Shiny.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Randam Saiko

The TANK thinks he's a dps and stays in the back while the assassin goes in alone and dies. 2min later, there goes our healer. 2more min later, the whole team is dead.
"You had one job!"

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Oct 29, 16:52:17
The TANK thinks he's a dps and stays in the back while the assassin goes in alone and dies. 2min later, there goes our healer. 2more min later, the whole team is dead.
"You had one job!"
the HEALER thinks he's DPS...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Oct 30, 00:35:07
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Oct 29, 16:52:17
"You had one job!"
the HEALER thinks he's DPS...

The DPS thinks he's a TANK. x3
It's funnier when it works.

GoldenTerrabyte

I don't understand what you're talking about. I think I'll start with:
What's DPS?
I'm back

PrincessButton

Addiction, time and money consumption.

also Pay-to-win type games.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Julius

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Oct 30, 09:45:49
I don't understand what you're talking about. I think I'll start with:
What's DPS?

Damage Per Second. Usually the one who deals the most damage.
Purr~

Laebenal

Being in a team full of DPS characters that like to blow everything up as fast as possible causing severe lag and making everybody die...
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Randam Saiko

A full team of healers. They NEVER die and when they rarely do die, they get revived....

My OCs

Teal Turken

Games with music that seem to just repeat the same few notes.

GoldenTerrabyte

In Pokémon X/Y, it often says "A communication with the server was interrupted" when you try to battle/trade online. What the heck?
I'm back

the dark gods

How in Terrria, most of my overworld is above the minimum height needed to find a flying island, but how I haven't actually found any....
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

2013 Nov 01, 13:03:37 #1494 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 01, 13:08:32 by Teal Turken
I'm am very upset about this.

Post Merge

And before anyone says anything, these are NOT just skins for stuff in the game. These weapons and shields have stats that make them unique. Only people who PREORDER this game are going to get, and also START with, a sword that deals fire damage and shields that build bleed when you strike people with them.
Thanks FromSoft. Now not only is launch week going to be hectic with internet, but you've basically just made it possible for Darkwraiths to now easily overpower everyone who has not preordered.

I bet we'll find 6 spots in the game that were specifically designed for these weapons and shields but they'll just be souls. :l

The Wandering Magus

when your character has enforced stupidity
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Randam Saiko

When you Fear/Terrify/Paranoid (A status condition where you lose control of your character and it moves on its own at random) an enemy and they still move in your direction.

My OCs

Zaner

When a horror game makes an enemy jump out and I jump so bad that my mouse hand spazzes and I get all turned around and I have no idea which way I'm supposed to be going and the enemy is still there and I'm dead.

Randam Saiko

When I'm in the middle of a battle and get an itch somewhere. I want to scratch it but it could cost me a life if I just place my finger off the button.

My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Strange controls mixed with random camera angles every 2 seconds. Like games where ↑ makes you go the direction you're facing, and ← and → turn. It's just kinda weird, and then when the camera keeps changing, and you mess up and lose track.
I'm back

Go Up