Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Games that are great with their challenge, but then at the end (or any point really) swap all that challenge for just difficulty.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Coffee Rush

Trying to rendezvous...
... In space! Not only that, but docking. ISS Astronauts make it look easy...
It's more of a fun challenge than it is unnecessary and difficult, though. Another thing that has its difficulties is landing a plane without failing horribly and possibly making your pilot a stain in the grass.
My OC can be found here!

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Teal Turken

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 04, 19:58:36
when things don't render...

How everyone in Gmod uses textures from Counter Strike: Source so whether you're going to play that game or not, you need to BUY it or you pretty much *can't* play Gmod without giant ERROR messages and purple text, as well as things just not working.

Zygrograxgra

Random crashes.
Like just a bit ago, I spawned a couch in Gmod. Went to move it. MOMENT I grabbed it, game froze, then my mac kindly shut it down so I wouldn't have to force off my mac.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Nightmare702

People that spam teleport when playing Aisha.
~Deleted, wat?~

ig1mi

It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Coffee Rush

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 04, 21:45:15
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 04, 19:58:36
when things don't render...

How everyone in Gmod uses textures from Counter Strike: Source so whether you're going to play that game or not, you need to BUY it or you pretty much *can't* play Gmod without giant ERROR messages and purple text, as well as things just not working.

This.
Unrelated, but I hate it when I've waited for an hour while burning an engine to accelerate my spaceship to >140km/s to crash into the sun ( using cheats, respectively ) and the only thing that happens is an explosion... I should have known. The only thing harmed in the making is e equipment on the craft.
My OC can be found here!

Seriack

Players in DotA that are bad, but then blame their team for a loss when it really is their fault... Or any game, really.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Teal Turken

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Jul 05, 02:04:33
Players in DotA that are bad, but then blame their team for a loss when it really is their fault... Or any game, really.

When the same thing happens in League of Legends. (They're pretty much the same game, only I know for a fact LoL is played more in the world)

Zygrograxgra

The Phys gun in Gmod is lacking in power, ragdolls hang from it when I try to move them into position. So when I try to make something in the air I CANNOT SEE WHAT I AM DOING. AAAAAAAARRRRGH

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Sponk

The most annoying thing in Dark Souls are people who use magic. MAGIC. I hate magic users on that game.
Blah blah blah.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Sponk on 2013 Jul 05, 15:54:03
The most annoying thing in Dark Souls are people who use magic. MAGIC. I hate magic users on that game.

Use Miracles, that fixes everything.

Maexyn

My pet peeve is when I'm trying to download a game and I'm all like :D

Then my computer either crashes or the software says it can't finish installing because of so-and-so. Ugh.

super_chris85

when My computer poops on me when playing a game :l

The Wandering Magus

windows updates in the middle of a game
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Seriack

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 05, 21:00:17
windows updates in the middle of a game

During a boss fight and it decides to just restart for the updates without even telling you...
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Book Smarts

When Skype randomly closes my games

Zaner

Bosses that have nearly unavoidable attacks.

GarethMLP

So... Many... First World problems.  O:

Go Up