Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Night huffed and ignored Link completely and turned to Gathering.
"I very doubt this race will change anything. We have plenty of mortals to interact with and nopony even bothers. But if you want another mortals running around, I'll give them souls."

((P.S. I will not be RPing with the new race.))

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

whizzball1

Quote from: Link on 2014 Feb 08, 13:31:10
"I agree with Gathering - I see no reason not to. In fact, the planet is less populated than it was prior to Ragnarok.", said an unfamiliar voice.

With an ancient, worn staff floating beside him, enveloped in golden magic, Link strolled towards the group, deciding to present himself on such a rare occasion.

Rubala smiled widely. That means more work!! I love the idea! Go through with it!! She knew that soon would come the inevitable question.

Ethereal Nebula

"So anyway, you said children in your metaphor. So who actually cause the mess?"
"Come, I'll go show you. They're physical harmless, but I won't make any promises on mentally."
Ethereal created a portal, to which Lithe said.
"Oh joy, I knew one day you were going to kill me."
With a laugh she entered the portal, but before Ethereal could join her, a messenger appeared and seems to be saying something.
"Seems we left in time too."
Staring off in a direction she just shook her head sadly and headed into the portal.

[glow=red,2,300]"Hmm well hello, welcome back."[/glow]
Laying on the couch was Yama with a smug face on her, though there was one thing that was different about her.
"You got bigger." Ethereal said with a hint of disdain. Yes, it has seem the alicorn had grew twice in size since she was last seen.
"Is something wrong with that?"
"It's not her herself that's the problem, it's more of what she represents.
Also this would be the two that broke the camel's back that you're looking for."

"So why are they still here? Shouldn't they be punish?"
[glow=red,2,300]"Hah! Oh please, punishing us would be like punishing a thought. Pointless."[/glow]
"So why are they under your care? I'm sure there are others that could care for them."
"Sadly that's not much of a choice. I may not have created them, but they're under my realm. Though pretty loosely."

Ründo

Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Night Sight

Night Sight wasn't convinced yet
"Are you saying they will be homeless and just wander around, or will they have multiple homes so they can try to spread out efficiently?"

blobking156

You say [I]i'm[/I] one not cooperating? I've established a goal, and due to me not being taken seriously because i'm a "new guy" and i'm basically "the god of being childish,"  but what do you expect from a god of something that is only actually used by foals nowadays! I can do things too, but I can't do them alone. from the couple of people I heard about this from, I heard about "gods working together to make a universe," but no, they were wrong. the ponies gathered here are independent, uncooperative deities who haven't listened to me since I first asked about my bucking library. I didn't mean it as a joke! I've been sincere about this since I got here, and all I've been able to do is make a bunch of stuff nopony can actually touch!

Link

"I don't think Blob has done any harm here - a few ideas manifested as images, which are not real in and of themselves, causes no harm nor breaks any rules, last I checked anyway."

Link shrugged off being ignored; hardly anyone knew of his existence anyway.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Ründo

Gathering turn to Night Sight, "Hmm, good question, actually. It might be closer to the later.  I'm sure they'll have homes but, they might develop some sort of system for, shelter on the go.  I suspect it'll be something along the lines of some major communities dotted here and there, with various places to stay, likes hotels.  Though, depending on how the grow as a society, it might change into something else."

Link

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Feb 08, 20:41:17
Oh, thank you... uh... I never caught your name.

Link turned to Blob and nodded respectfully.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Link - I'm the god of Time. Pleasure to meet you in person, Blob."
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Link

Quote from: blobking156 on 2014 Feb 08, 21:39:36
Oh, hello. Your name... nevermind

With a cunning smile, Link whispered under his breath-

"Ssh now, alternate universes are strictly forbidden information.", he said with a wink.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

"Oh? A library used by whom exactly? A library containing what exactly? Where would you put it? What would be the purpose of this library? It sounds a huge waste of effort and resources." she said to blob while continuing to ignore the god of time. Night then turned to Gather. "So should I give them souls now or should I wait for you to finish everything?"

Ründo

Gathering paused fora moment to gather his thoughts. "Well, technically you could give them now, as they should be self-sufficient.  Unless... somepony has a suggestion for this race?" Gathering asked the group gathered around.

Link

"Well, logically, I'd expect them to be a peaceful, nature-loving type. Maybe a bit more advanced than that. So most likely with a good mix of farmers, herbalists, and scientists. That would also provide reasoning for the library."

Link mused to himself as he studied the lifeless body.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Sight

"Also they should be given the ability to make their own culture as well. Why bother with them if the only difference they have from ponies is the fact they are... hamsters"

Night Pony

"Looks like there are no suggestions. So I guess I should make them alive. Um, where are the others?" Night Shine asked.

Night Sight

Night Sight stared at Night like her horn had a chicken on it
"We literally said two suggestions just now:l

Night Pony

Link

Slightly taken aback, Link muttered-

"Hard to hear us, way up on the ego pedestal, eh?"  :l
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Go Up